PS2 on PS4

Did this fail? There hasn't been any more coming out.

1. ) you should've blocked your name
2. ) you must be in a third-world country, because there's a bunch of games missing from that list, like some of the Ape Escapes and Red Dead Revolver.

1.) I, Karan Bhasin, shy away from no one.
2.) That's just 2 games.

DESIGNATED

Female, Age 38
Relatives: Vinita Bhasin • Neha Bhasin • Richa Bhasin • Vijay Bhasin
Locations: Lakewood, CA • Phoenix, AZ • Signal Hill, CA

Fucking shitskins get off Holla Forums. Holla Forums is WHITES ONLY.

who cares

70$ for poo on you. Cash only.

Maybe he took the screenshot from some other site. There's a Karan Bhasin employed by IGN India.

Shhhh. Let them feel l33t.

What pisses you off the most?

The fact that op cares about ps2 games on ps4 when he can emulate them instead of PC?
That he owns PS4?
That he uses his mother's account and doesn't hide it?
That he is a shitskin?
That he doesn't respect anonymous posting?

i'll hack you, my brother works for google

Post it at >>>/baphomet/

Depending on where you live, some games may not have been licensed to be made digitally available, and if they somehow didn't come to your area to begin with, I don't think you'll suddenly see them available for the first time digitally. Wild Arms 3 is one I know to be on the NA PS4 PSN (PAL too I expect), but I'm not seeing in the screenshot.

All of those
Also for the fact that you have to buy said PS2 games with no improvements whatsoever.

I don't respect your tiny cock.

My cousin runs Microsoft. Had a designated shitting street installed in his mansion.

Will they pay for poo? 70$

I wish they would do drakengard games but they won't.

Zero improvements

It's a fucking travesty that they don't have a proper PS2 emulator running on the PS4, so we can just use our PS2 discs.

Im taco and you cant stop me from posting

You're going to the deportation camp, Paco.

I got one of these earlier in the year as a gift, and it's just been collecting dust. Do they have decent CFW yet?

Hell, they don't even have a PS1 emulator on the PS4, and you could run one on a toaster.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THESE FUCKING SCAMMING FUCKS. EMULATE IT FOR FREE, FUCK GIVING SONY MONEY. OP is a faggot

Hola compadre

Let us stick our disks in.

Mexican War 2 soon spic. Best prepare.

By it's very nature as an anonymous image board it isn't.

There's a number of games that have remained completely off the PSN for whatever reason, maybe either some idea that they wouldn't do well enough in sales to be worth it, have had technical issues trying to get working right on the PS3's PSN prior, licensing issues, or maybe just not being deemed worth the potential hassle of backlash in CURRENT YEAR (given differences in what companies are willing or not to take risks on between sixth gen and now). And then of course, you have cases where one region gets asspained about a game's existence, so they deny it release locally in the first place; I wouldn't expect a digital rerelease in cases like that either.

At least Drakengard is cheap enough to find an actual copy of. Sadly the PSN hasn't been utilized all that well for cheap rereleases of otherwise incredibly pricy games like .hack (I would assume those fall into the "why bother rereleasing them" camp due to poor prior sales or something).

Yes :)

Yes, sony cannot into games

were you not here during the first exodus when flags were turned on on /gg/?
are you not aware of the huge base that /gg/ built for the site?
Have you not around for #notyourshield?

Whites have much higher IQ than everybody else just saying

If they ever do get one going, it wouldn't surprise me if any PS1 games you bought that were usable with the PS3, PSP, and Vita prior as a single purchase deal wind up being games you'd have to rebuy over again just to play on the PS4.

The really odd thing is that the PS4 doesn't have any pS1 capabilities at all. Every prior Sony system did, be it physically or digitally, so I would assume cost hasn't been that much of an inhibitor (the way the PS3 quickly scrapped PS2 physical backwards compatibility top reduce production and sales costs)

You're Johnny-come-latelies, deal with it.

We ought to see some of the MegaTen franchise titles put up there in 2017 for the 30th anniversary, provided that Atlus have any clue what the fuck they're doing.

Please enlighten to me how gamergate is relevant and how it did anything for this site except drawing attention to it for redditors and jacking off to their e-celebs in their pointless thread here.

epic friend, your gg hugbox is awaiting you

Hahaha hello comraed!!! Long live stallone and Lenny amirte xdd guy debord im such a communist xddddd

Holla Forums is one of the biggest boards on this site, nigger. It's not a coincidence. GG led a lot of people here. Holla Forums would have had a much smaller userbase without it.
Also,

Well, Atlus was surprisingly willing to keep putting their PS2 SMT and Persona selection on the PS3's PSN, despite encountering issues trying to get some of them working right; on the NA PSN their games make up a fair amount of the RPG related PS2 classics. Wouldn't surprise me if they do get around to doing the same for the PS4. Though, I assume PAL will once again get the shaft for entries they never saw there, like Raidou 2.

yes, I much enjoy having redditors here myself. I've been saging as this discussion has nothing to do with this thread at hand, I know you're too retarded to realize that though my buddy

You asked what GG "did" for Holla Forums, and I told you. Just because you weren't around for it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Also, I don't think anyone in the thread is implying that GG is still relevant. It's been dead since late 2015.

if you where truly here this whole time you would also know that gaymergay was a cancerous mistake.

The only mistake was Firetires actively courting FPH and other leddit users. That and the months of posting errors. GG served its purpose: trashing Kotaku's (and by extension, Gawker's) name, and to a lesser extent Polygon's, forcing gaming sites to adopt ethics policies, and revealing the existence and insanity of SJWs to the mainstream (which also helped in making the mainstream aware of their media's corruption).
Any GG stuff that's still around is futile, the movement has served its purpose well, and is no longer useful.

you are delusional GG went to shit in November of 2014. The only autistic faggots and redditors still cared about it after November. All the real diggers fucked off after the first board was trashed. Then you faggots would hang out in your containment threads and circle jerk. Fucking cancer.

go back to /r/gaming

Whenever you want to fit in, write up your post just like you did but then you trade every single word for their exact opposite.
Fuck off