Phillipine president Rodrigo Duterte orders that all online gaming be shut down within the country

Phillipine president Rodrigo Duterte orders that all online gaming be shut down within the country.

news.abs-cbn.com/business/12/22/16/duterte-says-to-order-closure-of-all-online-gaming

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN. MAKING THE PHILLIPINES GREAT AGAIN

>gambling

It's G A M B L I N G, not gaming.

Nice clickbait retard. You almost had me.

GAMBLEFAGS BTFO

I see no gambling here.

I don't know about you but I gamble every time I buy a game and that it will be good in 2016.

Did nobody seriously read the article? It says nothing about gambling. Online gambling is included, but the shutdown extends to all online gaming services.

Gambling you illiterate nigger

This island monkey will get taken out by CIA one day he is crossing the limits.

Fucking SWEET he blew up some degenerates right there. Hitler was born again.

Is that a threat, Chaim?

After looking it up, most places are saying it's gambling and a bunch of others are saying gaming. Don't know what to make of it.

You'd think news outlets would have access to better translators.

Too bad it isn't actual online gaming. That would be awesome.

next up, waifus

I didn't know Konami had pachinko parlors in the Philippines.

It's only a gamble if you don't know the odds.

It might be - read

I'LL CRUSH YOUR BONES, STAND BACK

I feel sad for Philippinofags. Online games can be in a blast.

Too bad MMOs are dead

I like how they mention gambling only at the end of the article so people think he is shutting down all vidya. The fact that they talk about needing licenses very clearly shows that they are only using the word "gaming" to bait people.

When old people and bureaucrats say "gaming" they mean gambling.

Additionally if it was all vidya they would have mentioned steam and psn not PhilWeb who would be absolute nobodies in comparison.

Literally did nothing wrong!

good, online games are degenerate and only faggots play them

Well rattle my bones

You win this time, fuckboys

It's gambling. They're trying to smear the Madman of Manilla by making him seem irrational. He is a cold hearted jungle tiger, but he's actually pretty much a libertarian. He legalized weed.

So which is it gambling or gaming. I would say today both are the same thing since you're gambling with your time and you don't really know if you're going to have fun or not.

I fucking wish all Flips got banned from playing video games online

BASED FLIP IS ALREADY DOING MORE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE THAN DRUMPF EVER WILL

Please go back to Holla Forums

good for him, videogames suck

Holla Forums doesn't want him either.

Before video games came around, "gaming" referred to gambling.

TELL ME ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES

WHY ARE ALL THE PEOPLE NIGGERS?

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A SHITSKIN PRESIDENT

Sometimes, gambling is called gaming. That's what a gaming commission is in charge of.

And, yeah, kudos to Duterte. It's not a petty trifle for somebody to end up getting abducted by an online gambling ring because he can't pay his debts to them like what happened to Roman in GTA IV.

Please be responsible and reject corporate memes user.

OP you're a fucking retard

It's amazing, the shit people here will put up with as long as it projects strength.

You're a bunch of goddamn women, or traps, or something. Fucking subby bitchboys.

That is a pretty huge stretch and doesn't really apply when you can easily decide to play a game that you already know with absolute certainty will be fun.

They prefer healsluts user

It's GAMBLING
Shit thread, move along

Speaking of medicine, has no one even given any thought to what this is doing to the flippo gene pool? They're already effeminate and passive, and this bored-kid-playing-SimCity is going around killing anyone with enough nuts to ignore the cops. What the fuck is that going to look like in a few generations?

Yeah, these are genuine translation error, and not clickbait titles. Also look, fellow nerds and gamers! That mean old man who kills degenerates drug dealers wants to ban GAMING lol not really, it's gambling, isn't he a silly one? No surprises here, since he kills those poor people that just wanted to sell drugs!

And nothing of value was lost.

This is how you sound right now.

this isn't me

Also considering the fact that he killed drug dealers without trial, ordering online gambling companies to either close or leave is pretty damn tame in comparison.

Hey, come on now. I didn't even ask whether Duerte had Filipino Muslim ancestry!

GET OUT

So this is what will fix the Philippines, a 3rd world shit hole? This is what he came up with? Impressive.

Same with the drug addcits. Instead of solving the underlying issues of WHY people turn to drugs let's just shoot them.

Eh, it works, sorta wish that the mexicans vigilantes didn't end up believing the same shit their government spew and stop killing cartel scum. Besides, it fucking third world country, do you think they the resources to fix that mess, of course not. It need to be done cheap and quick. Hell, America will follow suit, with it homosexuals and negro. Electrocuting and starving one American at the time. Also the safety squads will crush the remaining degenerates.

It worked pretty well in the Phillipines, many drug dealers and drug addicts gave themselves in out of fear for their life. I mean, it would be neat if we could magically solve the issue of drug trafficking by just asking people kindly to stop making money off of ruining people's lives, but in many cases you aren't really in a position to do so.

Asians cant handle addictiveness. This goes double for low Asians. Fewer flips on the internet is a good thing.