Anyone else played Corruption of Champions or any of the other games Fenox created?

Anyone else played Corruption of Champions or any of the other games Fenox created?

CoC was probably the most popular. Any other games like that?

Yes and yes.

>>>/hgg/ OP. Learn to read the catalog and stop asking silly questions.

he is a pure cancer. All good written quests/dialogues made by another people.

Slablands is pretty much a slightly more straight and slightly less furry version of it. Sadly, it ends at the 5th or so area, is slightly buggy, I still liked it better than CoC. 4/vg/ has a thread on it always.

I mean, it's text. If it bothers you so much, write one.

Can I fuck satyrs, user?

It needs writers.

There is a sheep-boy and a satyr in the third town.

Nice.

Is there also any male creature who rapes you by riding your dick, instead of inserting something in your back door?

I'd like to know for … research purposes.

Make the change you want to see in the world. There are plenty of interpreted languages that even retards can use to make one.

>>>/hgg/

I dont want hentai, user.

I want to fuck traditionally western creatures.

The Hamburger Helper isn't a traditional creature

It has a thread about CoC and similar games.

>>>/monster/

And I only fuck non furries and much prefer non weaboo creatures.

Wrong address, I'm afraid. /monster/ is as weaboo as it gets and nothing's wrong with that.

There is a modmod to CoC being developed there that tries to purge it of majority of furry and futa content. It also adds things that Fenoxo forbade to include in the vanilla version. The progress is rather slow though.

I just played it.

I skipped a lot of dialoge regarding story and females.
Now I am getting a blowjob from Weiss, the guy in the forest

Nice. no homo though :^)

yes, yes, and I wish there was no furry shit though

It's fucking bizarre. To quote someone on another subject, it's like watching someone fill their car's tank with water, and it actually runs.

There's no way this is real

normalfags don't understand this

they lack understanding that someone would want to fuck another guy, but feel completly neutral about cocks and doesn't want them inserted into their mouth or ass

It's hilarious, but I also think a sizeable part of the population is like that with some repressed feelings (particulary ourside the purtian USA). Either that or human sexuality is not something static or purely black and white (not in the sjw sense, think more roman, greek sense).

That's what it was with me. I only started to like guys like one and a half years back. But of course only a small minority. So statistically I still like much more girls than guys.

But normalfags are so fucking stupid. Just look at the kinsey scale and how it still is referenced today, even though it's complete nonsense.

Trap Quest is alright. Gets a bit samey after a while and a bit too cock focused at times.

If a guy shows emotion or acts like [whatever] he simply must want cock. Found out recently that pretty much my entire family thought I was gay and there was a betting pool at one of my jobs about that.

Go back to dominate reddit.

I am okay with guys like that, because I have a cuddlefetish and want to hug you tbh.

Platonic of course. I wish more guys were okay with some platonic signs of affection.

reddit is cancerous as fuck

It is mostly Jewish indoctrination that has caused men to be suspicious of friendly affection. There's nothing wrong with guys showing affection through hugs or a kiss on the cheek.

But that's gay.

All jokes aside, a friendly hug is fine. Cuddling or kissing someone you're not in a relationship with? No bueno.

wew

thanks Holla Forums, I agree completly

look at these wolves

It's completly normal to give cheek-kisses where I am from. Or at least in some social circles. In Germany it's not as widespread as france, where everybody does it.

I would like to be able to cuddle with a platonic friend though.
It should be fine if they are my gender, because there is normally no social expectation of cheating, so I don't think what's the problem.

Only an insane bitch of a girlfriend would get angry about her boyfriend hugging his friend for too long.

Made me eventually quit it.

lul end urself lmao

a pity it didn't work on you

Grab the modded version.

end urself tripfag lmao

3/4 of the creatures have a human face with animal features like ears or tails. They're monstergirls.