Prey 2017 is "Not Half-Life 3"?

Why am I getting Half-Life vibes from the upcoming Prey game?

No, it's System Shock 3.

Going to agree they stolen headcrabs from half life 2. Exactly same enemies, just with ability to mimic objects.

I actually love that idea. My only problem is with the enemy design itself. They're pitch black, there's no blood splatter, not attractive at all.

Still total copy of poison headcrabs.

Chinese, or Japanese?

Fuck the new Prey and fuck Zenimax for cancelling Prey 2

Why did they call it Prey when there's no connection to the first game? It's not like anyone fondly remembers the mediocre experience that was Prey, so why bother with brand recognition?

vietnam fucking shit

go back to plebbit

Half of the modern games that have come have had non-whites just be reskinned whites.

I think he's supposed to be 1/4 or 1/8 asian. I actually like his hair and a bit slanted eyes.

Hairy Knees, look at these

Because advertisement is low energy and derivative. They want simpletons to associate it with greater things without realizing it.

You're a gibbering dum-dum. The basic premise is removal of immigrants.

I heard the team which made this also did Dishonored which had some devs inspired by or coming from Valve games.

How does removal of immigrants make it a good movie?

Why should i leave or listen to a meme-spouting asspie like you?

they explain this in a gameinformer interview (they do not actually explain it at all, but they throw a lampshade over it)

The only interesting thing from that demonstration was being able to mimic matter like a coffee cup. Hope it's used for more interesting things than just going through small spaces.

Seeing that the alien bounter game imagined before turn into this is still a big disappointment.

Original Prey

Nu Prey

No, it was more like removing Russian agents who have come to destroy the mulicultural western society

I only played that game for this first time this year and for some reason I feel nostalgia for it, what the fuck.

It's probably just idtech 4

A half-breed that looks like neither of the races that made it, he's a Caucasian phenotype with some Asiatic stapled unto him.

He looks asian.

Nah, nuPrey has more of a System Shock vibe to it

Because you are retarded.

2 of my favorites genres in one game and I can't even play it.

Has anybody tried that HDHL2 mod?

The first Prey had a great soundtrack. Why can't we have more FPS games with classic rock or metal songs in them?

Because dadrock is 9gag tier.

Kill yourselves
Jesus fuck, I keep forgetting that this board has gotten so bad we get Bioshock nostalgiafagging.

It looks nothing like System Shock, its looks like a generic minimalistic clean and sterile SciFi setting.
Take your journo clickbait articles "Its Bioshock in space" and shove them up your ass newfag.
If anything, the original Prey looks more like System Shock and its still far off from it.

"9gag tier"? Since win? I thought good music was timeless.

"Dadrock"? A lot of the music I listen to came out before I was even born.

He doesn't even look like a gook. From the thumbnail he looks like an iberian celt.

Are you really this retarded? Nu-Prey abilities, except mimiking, were copied directly from bioshock. Also "alone in abandoned space station" cliche is typical system shock scenario. Maybe you can also compare it to dead space too.

>>>/9gag/

Wow, just like the first fucking game
So what does that have to do with System Shock at all?
You've never played any of these games besides Bioshock, have you?

Because it's shit, just like Half-Life

Oh yeah that really typical scenario that's only in one of the total two games in the series. Yeah, really typical for that series.
Try actually playing the games before making retarded assertions about them.

The same people who are hyping up this trash are the same people who think Bioshock was good.

You know what it reminds me?
Reminds me of this garbage.

It's cinematic garbage that single handedly killed the FPS genre. Now it's reduced to slow as fuck "games" trying to be movies. Call of Duty, Overmeme, all walking simulators, and a myriad of other cancers all owe their existence to Half-Life's success.

Half Life isn't Halo

Isn't a five foot tall inbred irradiated monkey, so probably chinese

doesn't make it any different biased nostalgiafag

HL IS shit. The weapons and movement in the Half Life series are unacceptably, atrociously bad. You have weapons that look and sound like they're made of tin, hollow and flat, and you move around like a camera sliding over the ground on greased caster wheels. Those two points alone make it a shit experience.

i don't remember much cinematic stuff, just that the actual gameplay was horribly lackluster. I never understood why it's so lauded as some great hallmark of FPSs.

You best be joking, boy.

next you'll tell me Iron Maiden is dadrock

this. judas priest and especially iron maiden attract edgelords not dads

That's because Prey 2 has been in development hell for so long they've just decided to reboot the whole fucking shebang.

because it sure as hell isn't Prey