Wishlist Thread

In anticipation of the Steam Holiday Sale, what do you lads plan on getting?

Okay.

(I plan on getting me some spess gaems.)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Brutux/
store.steampowered.com/app/223330/
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle
encyclopediadramatica.se/TheAmazingAtheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe I'll actually stop playing video games and go outside.

I plan on getting a new external HDD so I can pirate more games

Only things I've got on mine.
Also,
Get the fuck off my Holla Forums

this
I would download one if I could, but alas I'll have to pay the jew for hardware at minimum

fuck I didn't even look at OP's pic. I want to believe it's bait

Absolutely nothing
I can play more EVE and Rainbow Six Siege.

This has to be bait.

river city super sports challenge
trails in the sky
streets of fury ex
way of the samurai 4
combat core
dark souls 3
banner saga 2

How much is Game Maker Studio? Is it worth it?

unless you already have something you're working on that you're ready to publish, just save your cash and fool around with a pirated copy until you're competent enough to create something worthwhile with the program

On Christmas I'll give away some copies of Max: A Holla Forums game

I'm not really feeling any of them at the moment, so unless this sale is phenomenal, I might just wait for another.

Endless space 2 if it gets a discount.

Maybe some indies i wanted to support but not at full price like 20XX. I am not into multiplayer outside fighting games or DaS so i am fine with pirating most stuff because i live in a shithole. I buy only AAA stuff at 25% of its launch price or less and only if it was a decent game.

Shame the games i am interested in will probably not go any lower like GGRevelator. I feel like even at 10% off it was too pricey.

R8&H8

whats devil daggers about?

all those shitty ports
STOP

FUCKING TASTELESS PLEBEIAN FUCKSTICK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SHITEATING SON OF A BITCH
FUCKING NORMALFAGS, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR, YOU HAVE IMPINGED UPON OUR SACRED GROUND, THIS LAND WAS ANNOINTED WITH THE SWEAT OF OUR BROW, THE SKIN CAKES FROM OUR MICE AND THE CRUMBS FROM OUR KEYBOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew

My wishlist is too big

I might get Enter the Gungeon or Blue Revolver. My parents always give me steambucks for xmas. I can pirate just fine but if they're going to give me the money I might as well get games I actually like to support the devs.

Is this list a joke? AFF and ES2 are at least somehow slightly understandable. AFF would be a good buy if it wasn't DEAD AS FUCK. Endless Space is just a worse Sword of the Stars, though. The just makes me beg for you to tell me it's a joke.

I was thinking about getting Squad if it goes to sale.

no bully

Shadow Warrior 2 is a step down from the first (reboot) one. The gameplay is focused on co-op. Apparently the levels are randomly generated, which I didn't know about, but I found that VERY believable. There's also no consitency whatsoever. A lot of the times you'll be asking yourself "Wait, did I just skip like 3 cutscenes?" when in fact you didn't. It just kind of throws you into things without telling you what's going on. Your not really given much reason for going where you're going other than the objective marker is that way. There's no transitions between levels, and people will say "yeah, it's just over there" while pointing in one direction, meanwhile the objective marker is placed on the other side of the map in the opposite direction. The melee seems to have gotten worse, too. Get it if you just want to do co-op, but otherwise it's not worth it.

Devil Daggers is not even remotely worth it unless you think 1 europoor per 1 minute of gameplay is a good value.

Orcs Must Die is meh as fuck.

Dragon's Dogma is godtier.

Exanima is fucking great and definitely worth it.

Saints Row 4 is worse than 3. Shitty game overall.

King Arthur's Gold is dead from what I hear but I don't own it so I can't say for sure.

Styx is like the only stealth game I have ever liked.

Of Orcs and Men was so-so. It was kind of repetitive, but still alright for the most part. I really only played it through to the end (or at all to start with) because I wanted Styx's backstory. I love the music in the game, though. Seriously the music is great, even if there isn't that many songs in the soundtrack.

I would pirate it before you go for it. I tried it and I didn't have as much fun as I would I was going to.

Oh yeah, and Shadow Warrior 2 seems to have gotten kinda SJW. The replacement for the demon guy that followed you around in 1 is some feminist cunt.

I got it from Humble Bundle for 12 bucks.

Eat shit

I use my wishlist as more of a backlog.

It's trash compared to the previous one, user.

I will never understand why people don't just pirate games like that.

Eat shit

Yes, and?

TRS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just admit it, you don't really want to play any of that

I dunno, I'm thinking of pirating Planescape Torment after I finish my Dark Messiah playthrough. Heard it's pretty good.

Woops, forgot to sage

Being born in a country does not make everyone in that country the same as one example. If it did, I could call you a warning color haired cocksucker beta cuckold who idolizes Anthony Burch while hanging out in the gay corner under the Golden Gate bridge.

Developers get a 10% or less from this money. Better pirate or give money directly to developer

It does for kids and retards who view everything in extremes.

sage for coz bait threadXgive me social approval for my choices

That's one of the stupidest things I've heard all week. Steam's cut is like 30%.

If they publish a game on Steam via a publisher getting it onto Steam, then it's true, they get less than 10%. It's only if you SELF-PUBLISH on Steam that you get 70%. And of that 70%, you'll probably end up paying half of it as taxes.

You forgot about (((bunuses))) liek a steam card, access to trade community and another options plus publisher cut. Here is bunch of anons who get a real money from Hat trading in TF2 and know how valve system works..

Maybe i'll finally cave and get CKII. Or not.

I don't plan on buying anything this sale for financial reasons, but this is the wishlist I use to keep track of sales.
Usually it's only if I want to give the developers shekels and they're actually getting paid for sales.

I'll probably only pick up 1 or 2 of these and end up picking up a bunch of other shit that's not on my list.

more like how do i convince my normalfag friend to not buy certain games during the sale that igot him for christmas

Checked those dubs first of all, now that list.
Good game, but why is it so high in Canuckbucks?
Pretty entertaining when you just want a mindless shooter
Don't buy that, it's a walking sim with a 2deep4u story.
RPGMaker garbage

Get Call of Pripyat instead of Shadow of Chernobyl. SoC sucks.

Tried it. Do not purchase it. It should only be used as a toy, playing around to learn absolutely basics about game deving, movement or event controls, bare minimum coding and you'll make a somewhat functional game within a day or two, depending on your procrastination. But actually publishing a game is faar off. Also you'll still be a noob at actual hard coding game deving. Not mentioning the GMS2 shit. Best use a pirate. Unless you have money to spare.

I plan on getting Pripyat as well, but I got Clear Skies in a bundle so I figured I start from the first game and go from there. What's wrong with SoC?

It's good for prototyping. If you don't have any programming knowledge, then you're pretty useless no matter what tool you use.

It's very unpolished and linear compared to CoP. I've tried so many times to force myself to play it through to the end. Still haven't managed it. It's just so boring. It's also super unbalanced from what I remember. You start with tickle guns until you get through the military warehouse, at which point you become unkillable. Or you can just do what I did half the time and kill the military near the start and take their shit. Apparently Clear Sky is the worst STALKER game according to everyone ever, but I haven't played it.

I'd say just get revelator, but the price for revelator is absurd right now.
Are the shantae games even worth playing?

That depends, do you like fairly easy, backtracking Castlevanias? If yes, then yes. If no, you might still like Pirate's Curse, but otherwise probably not your cup of tea. They're solid exploration/metroidvania for lack of a better term, and while the platforming isn't always pixel perfect, it at least gets challenging at the end of Pirate's Curse.

Some games are more expensive in Canuckistan for no real reason, and SOMA is on the list only in case it gets heavily discounted. I should probably add the Shantae games to the list but I don't want the list to get too large or it becomes hard to manage.

I just sort by price and don't bother organizing or ranking. I've got 90 items or so on my wish list at the moment.

I'm so slow and retarded I can't make it past Tassle Town.

This isn't cuckchan, internet marketer. Fuck off.

this. Now checkem.

Don't bother getting Xenoverse 1 if you're gonna get 2. Literally no point since they're the same game but Xenoverse 2 is much better.

Rerolling.

good try

I want to replay sonic generations, everything else is on there for reasons I'm not sure. I just want to play a good game ffs.

EDF and Senran Kagura.

Kind of SJW more like full on.

Game gets repetitious as hell and isn't that good. Skip it. It reached a good initial sales and then Plateaued hard. It's unable to make 200k, so financially it is probably a massive flop regardless if it did sell 4 times better at launch than the original which went on to sell over 600k. When they're dropping meaningless stuff like that, you know it bombed verses expectations.

I haven't played HGH yet, I also stopped right before the end of the original. I'll play it soon though, after I beat some other games I'm working through.

Angels fall first,while very good has almost empty servers

Valve killed the worthy of Sales events by ending flash and daily deals,also it still runs like ABSOLUTE SHIT with pages getting stuck and errors everywhere, with the amount of easy money they make this is pathetic.

Because the purpose of them was entirely defeated by refunds.

Has anybody actually seen the sale yet? This shit is pathetic. ~1900 items on sale.

I can't see anything because the Steam servers are fucking up
AS ALWAYS DURING THE START OF A SALE

Oh, wow, they offended the most easily offended people on the planet. Truly a testament to how anti-pc the game is.

Graviteam is one of the best strategy titles in recent years

You will laugh, but I would like to get the DLC with the additional 12 characters for Street Fighter x Tekken.

The game has been dead for years, Capcom doesn't even put it on sale when there's a special Capcom event, but if there's a decent price reduction for that DLC, I might probably buy it.

because prices haven't updated yet

what?
1900?
25 items per search page, 325 pages of items on sale.

25*325!=1900

Rate my Shit taste.
Displayed as a shitty text document because steam is so unstable.

So far I've picked up Ghostbusters (2009), F.E.A.R., Vermentide, and Darksiders Warmastered. Or I would have picked them up by now if Steam wasn't shitting itself.

Wishlist:
> Attack on Titan
> Dark Souls III

Darkest Dungeon is gr8.

Anytime i see someone bitch about it, it's some retarded whining about the RNG. It doesn't matter how many times you make me start over, I can always deal with everything, upgrade the whole town, and get a kickass roster together. It's not super difficult, challenging sure, but it isn't hair pulling stupidity like some people bitch about. If I can reliably do those things over and over each new game, then the RNG isn't the problem.

It also has literally one of the best narrators I've ever heard in a game. Seriously go watch some streams or vids of it, going through the dungeons with that guy narrating everything makes it all very heavy and dark.

Nothing, i don't have money.

God damn it.

Shit all over my taste and tell me what I should remove.

Remove everything but Umihara Kawase

Everything aside from Umihara and Slime rancher
I don't even know about Umihara because i think the original dev is not receiving any money for the steam version of it.

Keep Undertale, no matter what

remove Undertale and Arkham Knight. Never heard of Space Rogue or Toren before. Downfall is fun for $1 though.

Thinking about buying an action RPG with customizable waifus, which pic related is better?

You and OP are both complete faggots

Like all of it lol

Dragons Dogma, the game play is just miles better.
Akiba is fun and amusing but the combat is a little clunky and not as polished.

Dragon's Dogma.

TimeShift is on Humble Bundle right now.

Is just the base game good? There's a pretty jewish amount of DLC it seems.

Revised list. I took your opinions into account. What else do you think I should remove? Give specific reasons why.

Slain looks like a good heavy metal metroidvania, I've wanted to get it for a while.

I love JRPGs, my interest in Tales of Zestiria and Code of Princess is as simple as that.

Conception II and Trillion have dating elements, and the girls involved aren't all flat pedobait, there's a couple busty girls in each game, and I want very much to support games like that as much as I can.

Admittedly (while I know her sprite doesn't show it) this is part of why I'm interested in Umihara too.

Slime Rancher just looks like a really cute first-person Harvest Moon, and I initially became interested in it as a gift for a girl I was dating a while back, she'd have loved the game, but we broke up a while back…

Toren I keep saying I'm going to pick up, it's on the short side, not terribly fun, it's just very pretty. It tries to be Shadow of the Colossus, doesn't quite reach the mark but at under 2.50 how much can I complain?

All of it. Kill yourself while you're at it, too. Slain and Downwell are the only games that look like they wouldn't make me want to kill myself.

Should I buy it on steam?

It's broken and buggy as all hell, but it's one of those slav games that's held together with duct tape but still managed to be amazing. It comes with Hard Life on steam, which is like an overhaul mod that you should play instead of the base game.

So it's worth buying rather than pirating? It's only two dollars, I was just worried it was a "the devs are dead all sales are 100% valve profit" situation

Longest wishlist ITT coming through

are any of the silent hill games on steam worth getting? ive never played silent hill before

Emulate the first in the series

But muh Hotline Miami

whats the best emulator to use and are the m&kb controls shit on it or no? ive never played anything thats on sony consoles so i dont know the best emulator in that regard

Oh, I don't know. The devs don't really seem to exist on the internet. I could never find the latest version of Hard Life anywhere but Steam, though.

Several of those items don't have prices, and Devil Daggers isn't on sale, so I'd recommend removing it for now since there's no special reason to buy it this moment.

Gurumin is fun, I got the copy for free when it was added to steam (they sent a copy to everyone who voted for it on greenlight) I voted for it because I have it for the PSP, might be cheaper to get a PSP copy if you have one.

Transformers is great, especially at 80% off, and Zeno Clash is great if you love weird shit, but it's not hard and can be completed fairly quickly.

I forget why, but everytime Guilty Gear comes up someone gives a laundry list of reasons the port is awful, so I'd read the reviews. Also it's not on sale either.

I see some other stuff on your list I'm gonna have to look up right now because just the icons appeal to me.

Dragon's Dogma is the only good thing on the list.

Oh, I didn't notice Zeno Clash in that list. That's cool too. Don't fall for the Transformers lie, it's an awful game. Just like everything else Platinum has made.

Fuck off, gay ben

Epsxe is fine, you'll probably want a controller although the lack of analogue sticks probably means just keyboard would work as well

i got the free copy aswell but they updated it at some point and now my ng+ game crashes whenever i break a pot in one of the early areas.
i think this is a pretty long standing issue that mastiff just never bothered to fix after they added it in.

I only want to spend 15 bucks

Get Dragon's Dogma.

Get Postal

Anything I should add or remove?

HLM2 is worth 3.74, Inside is good but not worth 13.99

Don't buy anything and pirate everything

Get Trails in the Sky, dip,

Rabi Ribi + Dungeon of the Endless

Is this any good for a purely single player experience?

I've played a bit and wasn't drawn into it. Does it get better or should I refund it?

Is the Steam Winter/Christmas Sale REALLY the best time to buy games, as it's claimed and assumed?

I decided to find out.

I've taken the time to compare 28 Steam games - their price when it was previously on sale (or regular price if it was never on sale) in the last months, to how much they are on sale for during the Steam Winter/Christmas Sale.

The result surprised me:

Out of 28 games, only SIX of them, was actually cheaper (5%-34% cheaper).

What will most often happen, is that the regular random sales, will stop short of the christmas sale, and DELAY their sales until the christmas sale, making it SEEM like everything just got a whole lot cheaper, inducing a buying frenzy in the CUSTOMER, when in reality, most of these games will on average cost just as much as they otherwise did.

(checked)
The best deals aren't even always on steam user, just use isthereanydeal if you really care.

Doom
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
Final Fantasy XV

what i f i compared another 28 games and they were cheaper this time around?

What does this achieve?

3 games on sale each week vs almost the whole catalog, you may not even see a game go on sale outside of the winter/christmas sales.

If you don't mind waiting until the price hits a record low, sure avoid the sale, but the point of it is that at this time of the year the games make a good gift and you possibly have some extra to spend on a couple games you have been itching to own.

28 games was my sample size, based on my wishlist

It dispels the myth that the christmas sale make games cheaper than on any other sale.
This is only true for 20% of the games - every fifth game.

I would say watch a gameplay video first. If you think you'll like it you will probably love it.

Your sample size is too small.

Anything awful on the list? Can anyone recommend any good grand strategy games while they are at it?

P.S. I'm not actually going to get a controller or developer thing, just a reminder to self.

Nuclear throne isn't all that great and falls a bit too hard in the RNG bullshit category off bad design, if you can get over it though it's pretty good, it has a 30 fps lock if that's a problem with you.

Gauntlet is atrocious if you don't have people playing with you.

I'm planning to get Nuclear and Straima as well
Enter The Gungeon might turn out a bit sluggish in the long run, but not that bad either.

only commenting on games I have a good amount of experience with-

beat SW2 once and then some. it doesn't get better, enemies are just bigger meat sponges compared to the last game and you essentially have to use specific weapon builds and types to kill certain bosses. over half the weapons in the game are useless and you'll find yourself likely relying on certain weapons to do all the heavy lifting because everything else is just too shit.

humor is eh, waifu is worse, I miss the old old lo wang, the crazy bearded motherfucker.

listen to the menu theme a few times and only actually buy it if you have too many shekels to blow.

devil daggers is worth maybe an hour of fun unless you want to autistically pursue a higher score. pirate it first and buy it if you get hooked.

orcs must die 2 is better than the first, worth maybe 10 hours to me. you hit a large difficulty curve pretty soon which makes it a bit more annoying than enjoyable.

SR4 feels worse than SR2. it's not funny and the repetitive shit isn't fun.

if you're getting poker night 2 for the TF2 items, don't. if you're getting it for the characters, go ahead.

enter the gungeon is pretty good, wouldn't consider it worth the asking price though

no way you got time to play all that shit. shorten the list bitch

talos principle is worth buying and I like the devs

buy dark messiah right off the bat

again, these suggestions only go by what I have enough experience with to recommend.

just pirate it you pussy. in fact, pirate all non-multiplayer games.

here's my list of pretty good shit that most people would agree with.

if you complain about BL2, you're probably riding on a bandwagon

it's questionable that you even have a picture of (((hillary)))) on your computer

Is BL2 better than BL1?

steamcommunity.com/id/Brutux/

I don't know how but somehow i'm going to abuse this information

So how can you pay developers directly and get the game? What method do you use?

This isn't possible most of the time, certainly not with storefronts like Steam or even GOG. Buying direct from the developers is something I only see with indie games, and even then, only occasionally.

Is Starbound worth the $10?

i'd also be concerned in how to give exposure to my game, you can't deny steam does a good job trying to pitch your way games you may like .

Also steam is not an exclusivity contract, you can sell your game outside their platform perfectly fine, so if you have the chance to sell more, why not take it?

Fuck no

That's what I thought. The reason why I buy games (Good ones) is of course to support the developers, because honestly man, even though I've pirated a lot, it doesn't make sense to do so when good games like for example New Vegas or Dark Messiah need the support. Those were just examples by the way. How are the Resident Evil games? Are 0, HD and 4 worth getting?

Also is REmake 0 worth getting.

Absolutely

Shilling for Turok Remaster at 5 bucks

i know some kind user will gift it to me

depends what you mean by "better"

BL2 is pretty much everything about BL1 cranked up higher- including the shit.

BL2 has more annoying characters, still involves running too far to do too less, isn't very well optimized (but has excellent graphics options while BL1 sucks ass in that department), varied environments (though BL1 still has many iconic environments, I think BL2 still has good enough art direction to beat BL1)

it also has more replay value, more interesting guns, and the story is a little interesting (but not really). the bosses aren't that much of a disappointment (everything in BL1 was weak as fuck) and the boring sections of 2 aren't as bad as the boring sections of 1

the game is worth it for:
-weapon progression
-art direction
-replay value
-music

people hate it because:
-anthony burch
-needless edgy humor
-needless memes
-other people hate it

that's as honest an overview as I can give you. other people like to hate on everything by default, but I generally only judge things once I played them through. for the record, I have beaten BL1 and BL2.

Probably only gonna pick up Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena and unless I decide to double dip with Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours

Is Revelations 2 worth getting. Keep in mind, worth getting as in does it deserve my money.

hello there my white friend

No.

buy terraria if you haven't already, it's better in every way

No

Probably just going to get these.

There is an active torrent for owlboy, it's just a Wind Walker rip off.

So i have been thinking about this lately, why is it wrong to strongly base your game off a good game?

Is it not often that we complain game2 is not so much like game1 ? I think this implies we just wanted more of game1 gameplay but just more content

kys you fucking plebbitor faggot

I just want to coop with some bros

I really wish Gal*Gun would get a bigger discount.

I just want a good space sim.

Starsector. It's not on steam and it's in development, but nothing else scratches my EV Nova itch quite as well as it does.

dragon's dogma is really nice, except the fucking combat is so simple and there's just no complexity to it. game had so much potential

On top of the fact that Nuclear Throne isn't even on sale, Rami is just the top SJW fuck in town. If there was one game to pirate, it would be that without a doubt.

Also,
That game's free. Why are you including a free game in your wishlist picture like "should I get it?" Just download it and delete it if you get too bored.

That said, here's my wishlist. In semi-particular order.

Necropolis is a rat game.
Anyone should refund it unless they're very easily entertained.

No, it sure wasn't. I'm expecting everything on sale to be at least a LITTLE cheaper. At the least I expect 80% of the games to be cheaper than a regular sale - not just 20% of them. That is WAY off, even for a small sample size.

You know, I just realized of all the seasonal sales, this one is the most bullshit with its trading cards. Used to be you could get three a day without needing to buy anything, now you can only get one. And you can bet your ass the summer sale will follow suit.

You get two by going through your steam queue and one for voting on the daily category. Look a little closer next time.

Oh, indeed I do. Fuck me, I guess. And let me know what's worth picking up from while you're at it.

The good games imo from that list are

the savant game is fun and introduced me to some awesome music on top of being dirt cheap

Agreed, game is cheap and fun.

I like it a lot. Its only good for 2d games, but it seems quite good for those.

Unity has more features and release platforms and all around feels more professional, but is a lot, LOT more complicated and is more for 3d games.

Unity's asset store seems much more diverse than gamemakers, so there is that too.

I have 10 steam fun bux from selling cards, & I'm in the mood for a swashbuckling Caribbean pirate adventure, I'm thinking Ass Creed 4 but are there any other fun games that let you drive a ship around & run people thru with a cutlass?
I've already played Sid Meier's Pirates! before you suggest that.

Risen 3?

This cart started a lot larger and with a lot more non-weeb shit.

I want to grab the NiGHTS into Dreams port. I have been playing the game in Mednafen and its really enjoyable but the framedrops are ridiculous

Also if you are looking for a less known platformer, give Umihara Kawase a try. It is a physics based platformer, you swing around and your goal is to get to the end. Very simple premise, challenging puzzles and bosses, a lot of fun

I got 16 hours out of Devil Daggers and that was before the recent update

Not a fan of Danganronpa. I got bored of stiens;gate, I just hoped for it to be a lot more interactive, and it could have been, but its still cool. Also what is this VA-11 HALL-A everyone is shilling?

Honestly know nothing about Danganropa other than theres a trap. Only read the steam description and it sounded like Ace Attorney.

Vallhalla is a VN about cyberpunk bartending. Has some nice looking pixel art.

I bought:

And I bought these for my boyfriend:

Faggot or girl? I'm assuming the former.

store.steampowered.com/app/223330/

It.. pirate it first. It takes a special kind of patience for this game, this series. It's very good, but it's a pain in the ass.

It seems good in theory, but it seems overpriced.

That's Canadian dollars, eh. About 81 Ameribucks.

trips demand truth

Should I make any changes?

Torrent huniepop, it's not complete and is extremely repetitive. I haven't played any of the other stuff.

-Huniepop
+FEAR 3

paying that much for trash

Pick up the FEAR bundle from bundlestars instead. $4.99 for the entire series.
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle

might pick up dodonpachi resurrection, blue revolver and nobunaga.

how is the disgaea port? how bad is the localization?

all tthe money will go to the people who fucked over monolith

metal slug is a dotemu port

if a game isn't multiplayer or cracks work online (direct IP multiplayer, I guess) without seriously impeding upon the experience, I won't buy it

so, are there any games worth buying? DB Xenoverse is too expensive, and CSGO and Garry's Mod look like absolute shit
[s]is overshit worth buying? I think it costs something like 40 AUD[/s]

Alright thanks

did I fuck something up? using asterisks for spoilers is stupid

go back to half chan if you can't handle asterix

you're the one who has to go back

dubs are a low tier get
if you had predicted you would get dubs that would've been noteworthy.

It's time for you to go back

it's easier to type

Just get rid of everything but Ikaruga.

these can't be that bad right?

i bootleg almost everything else

Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales and sea dogs series

For the first playthrough, sure.

Then you've seen everything, and it quickly becomes grating to play through again. It has no lasting appeal. Plus the guns are boring. Yes, all 69 gorillion of them. They try to tie in some carry-over stats but in all honesty, it's just boring.

It's not really bad, in my opinion, as it just wears out its welcome and becomes annoying. And for a game that should apparently be replayed, that is a cardinal sin.

Pleb coming through.

Don't see the point.

Gotta start somewhere.

Assumed wrong

True. I got mine from Namasensei. Whatever works for you!

Oh, neat. Really, I have no desire to actually speak or write Moon, just read it and be able to understand it when spoken so I don't need to rely on subs. Whatever helps me get there I'll use.

So does anybody here actually have their own taste? All I see is just >le flavour of the month meme game that Holla Forums shilled, so now I must wishlist it and buy it lists

Pick one and only one.

If you like games that Holla Forums doesn't approve of it just turns into autistic screeching. Better to just say "I-I really want this sh-shitty flavour of the month game n-nobody plays apart from 10 autists on Holla Forums!" instead of saying something that might trigger Holla Forums.

name one

Rabi Ribi Chink shit
Falcom LoH shit, or basically any weeb XSHIT game (excluding Xanadu Next or Ys)
Dragon's Dogma, which was an okay game, I'll admit
Devil Daggers
Shitran Kagayra
Vall halla or whatever

oh shit i forgot there was a PC port of Disgaea shit is only $9

user is correct
>tfw i didn't refund

Vihaan joulua

I'm looking for games similar to MNC or SMNC. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Might want to pirate aragami.

anymore decent games in this price range?

some guy in previous thread said that hiragana is easiest so its rather pointless to buy the game

ฬhat is the purpose of ฬishlist threads?

That image doesn't any sense. It implies that atheists voted for trump, which for the most part they didn't.

Jesus christ user, everything on that list except for Owlboy (no clue what it is), Slime Rancher (same), and Umihara Kawase (actually gud) is either complete dogshit, an extremely terrible port, or worse. Save yourself some sanity and money and dump all but those three at least.

Seriously at the very least remove Zesteria. Not only is it a terrible port, it's flat out the worst game in the entire Tales of franchise.
Code of Princess and Conception II are also particularly bad (the former being a very stiff and boring beat'em'up and the latter being a very shitty ripoff of Persona 3/4 with none of the effort), but nowhere near as shit as Zesteria.

Dragon's Dogma, no contest.

shit game, avoid
gud game but broken port with unplayable netcode, pirate it instead
garbage game, garbage port
low-quality meme garbage, not remotely worth 15 euro

Buy Terraria if you haven't, boot it up and play it if you have.

also God Eater (both of them) have Denuvo, FYI

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck is wrong with you

in all seriousness what games would fit
*not being own by people that killled the franchise
*not supporting censorship
*not SJW
* not using denuvo
?

for example DOOM 2016 denuvo was pached out but no one that worked on OG DOOM is getting paid when you buy that game.

for example i just got Guilty Gear AC R and BB Continuum Shift (fuck chronophantasma they're trying too hard at being GG instead of BB being it's own thing like before)

There's a sale going on here. Everything must go.

torrentz2.eu

Okay

Funny how that works. If you talk about a game you are shilling it? Isn't this /v? A place were people talk about games.

That said Steam sales are stupid. Steam fags don't even play the games they buy.

Alpha Protocol is a very uncut gem. Kinda glitchy and unbalanced but offers some good variety and entertaining boss fights in which you can TUUUUURN UP

THE RADIO

Wings of Vi is one of those "sooo hard" platformers that basically throws medusa heads and pixel perfect jumps everywhere.

You seem to have missed the moral to it entirely, but a game utilising or showing a system off does not mean endorsement. If anything its going to show how a system like that can be abused since part of the game is in what evidence you choose to collect on the subjects.

They also got censored.

Aksys have been shown to be really hostile to people against censorship, so ya fucked.

That is entirely what shilling means here on Holla Forums.

Currently playing/reading

CS2
Fairy Fencer
Chaos;Head

So is Steam down for anyone else?

Yup, probably "fixing" the servers to handle the load.

How many fucking years has it been? And these goddamn incompetent fucks STILL can't upgrade the goddamn servers?

seriously dont buy stalker, you are giving money to the people who killed it none of it is going to the people who made the game

i think u ment to post on reddit and not Holla Forums

Ligger squad at it again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKING NERDS AND STEAMDRONES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CoP was the worst entry in the series the only saving grace is that you can use it to play call of chernobyl.

Clear Sky is by far the best of the games followed by SoC and then Pripyat. Pripyat is like the Fallout 4 of the fallout games and Clear Sky is the New Vegas.

How could anyone have taste this shit
Oh

CoP was buggy, lacked faction wars, lacked the variety of human enemies, mutants don't roam and was an overall more linear experience. So I mean if you like a more story-based shooting experience then CoP is your game because it does hold your hand more and tell you what to do instead of throwing you into the wild.

CoP lacks the amosphere of 1, most missions appear to be irrelevant to the main story and ultimately it felt like a badly done open world style stalker game, to me it felt like playing a collectathon.

u r a small guy
this is after i went and removed like 50-60 games from this list

thats a big list

UUUU

also probably underage going by his profile and games, should be banned.

only a stupid goon kike wouldn't like EP2

Wew. That's sad. I didn't think people actually took that seriously.

Also anyone shittalking Downwell should seriously reconsider the whole staying alive thing.

But Undertale is shit.

Undertale is a pretentious piece of furfag garbage

That's rich coming from the guy who prefers the Call of Duty of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. I seriously hope you're baiting calling the only really open-world game in the series "linear" but who knows

I like how you completely ignored my points about CoP having you fight mostly animals, the lack of faction content and the fact that enemies don't really roam.

Not really a wishlist, more a list of games that might be interesting.

Fun
Shitty version of Portal. It's short, but ok. Has a nice plottwist though.
Too easy
Really???
Seems to be cool, but lacks depth
Not as good as Monkey Island, still pretty fun
Excellent naval simulator. Ship combat is really really good. Trading is ok. Only drawback in this game is that sailing on the overworld is really boring, because there is nothing to do and going from A to B can take up to half an hour. I sailed half the map one time and it took me 4 to 5 hours. I actually went cooking one time, while the game was running.

As someone who's never played a Tales game, is Tales of Symphonia actually any fun/good?

And I don't wanna hear the "muh nostalgia" guys the Steam reviews have that covered. I'm asking those who have no nostalgic attachment to it.

You're fundamentally wrong in the other 80% of the post, why would I care?

A hole in (1).

It's a really tedious button-smashing JRPG. If you want to play a Tales game you'd be better off playing Vesperia or the Phantasia remake for ps1.

What should I keep, what should I get rid of, and what should I add?

I'd like more shmups and builders doe' (already got cities skylines)

Add Stella Machina and Crimzon Clover. If you want some fine good ol' fahsion CAVE streaming, throw in Mushihimesama in there.

Oh, and add RefRain if you want a something with less focus on dodging and more focus on killing shit fast.

i hate dying light 13 hours in "pick up this" "can you get me that" the game, dead rising is only playable at 30 fps you can on lock it but game play issues will pop up when you move it to 60 capcom says that when you turn it on.

Got Ghostbusters (the good one, of course), a couple of days ago. $2 if I recall correctly.
Still have about 6 dollarilios left on my steam wallet.

I bought Ayy Insulation, it cost like 10 bucks for complete edition, so I thought hell why the fuck not.

The skeptic community was extremely pro Trump user. Amazing Atheist loved him.

anno 1404 Gold….
the comfiest builder in existence and in my opinion the best of the anno series.

So anyone who makes fun of SJW's is a lolcow?
So being skeptical about jewish lies and schemes makes someone Amazing atheist?
user, go back to your kike worship board.

Well yeah, literally being atheist is a form of skepticism

You mentioned the Amazing Atheist as an example of "the skeptic community" in your post, don't get your panties in a knot when I mention him in mine and call him a faggot.

Daily reminder that Fedora started on tumblr as a way to insult anyone who doesn't suck kike dick

What is wrong with him? I don't watch a lot of his videos but it seems like you are a buttmad christ tard.

Explain to me how I'm a butthurt christ tard for thinking pics related are completely disgusting.

That is probably no worse than the average Holla Forumsirgin pleasing himself.

You are clearly moving the goalpost

Already mentioned his banana buttfuck in an earlier post, faggot. Read encyclopediadramatica.se/TheAmazingAtheist , then come back and tell me isn't a faggot for bringing him up without expecting to be shat on.

Drop Endless Space. It's a mediocre 4x game. You dont control your ships in battle.

So I've got three games that I've been looking at, but I'm not sure which one is better:

-Osiris New Dawn
-Empyrion
-Eden Star

Anyone played all three?

Holla Forums raus.

Was gonna get Just Cause 3 XL, but the payment wasn't going though, then I noticed it didn't actually include all of the DLC. Took it straight out of my cart. Whew, almost caught a bullet there lol

TOP KEK

Wew lad

This is my wishlist so far, it seems to have 86 items. Would appreciate any suggestion to bring it to an even 100.

Almost bought Hitman too until I remembered it was always online. Don't know what I was thinking!

Kek.

Thankfully I was able to fit everything into one screenshot.
Disclaimer: I don't have all of these on here with intent to buy, but merely to track sales and keep an eye on without actually following the games and burdening myself with announcement after announcement.

So you disproved nothing.
They were and still are.
You have done nothing to disprove this.
Letting everyone know that you are mad doesn't change anything.

Your oxygen supply.

You disagree with 1 out of the 5 points I made which in your world equates to 80%???? Man I want whatever you are smoking, user.

Dear Holla Forums,

Can I get feedback on

Pic unrelated, just what I have on phone

You mentioned three here and seven here so I don't know where you're pulling this "five" from, but I would guess it's your ass since that's where your taste in games is anyway

It is like you want to keep pointing to the fact that you are retarded.

Metro is pretty good. Definately worth the buy since it's pretty much always on sale for 80% off.
This war of mine is alright. What ruins it is its absolute shit combat system.

Do not buy any of those games

Arma 3 is pretty fun with all the mods and shit now.

no

Get the new version instead of the classic.

Don't bother with RWR. It's shit.
Valkyria Chronicles is also kinda lame.
Endless Legend is only good with friends.
You should just pirate Undertale at this point
Actually that goes for most if not all of these games, why not just pirate them all
Dungeon of the Endless is RNG bullshit but if you can put up with things like Darkest Dungeon you'll be able to stand it

it's ok/10

Prepare to get all your shit torched and your character stunlocked by some marauding nigger with an armor set that takes stuff you'll never get (because you're dying) to craft. Should you find a server without those you'll have some cunt die and stay as a ghost burning your shit for the lulz where the best case scenario is that he goes afk and drains your sanity (more shit wants to kill you) in one hour.

I plan to play solo since it's obviously the version of the game that'll keep being updated - at max I'll play with friends I know won't be shitters.

Aside from that I heard it's fun

Valkyria Chronicles is not that bad, the PC port was shit when it first launched, but now all the bugs have been mostly fixed. The game itself has an interesting setting and the gameplay is pretty fun for a turn-based system.

Valkria Chronicles is great.
I will fight you.

ALICIA I CHOOSE YOU
CAPTURE THE ENEMY BASE IN A SINGLE TURN
GOOD JOB!
ONTO THE NEXT BATTLE

Most players don't do that or know how to.

Any good games more than 50% off? I kinda want to get DOOD, is it worth 20 dollars?

Hey man, what brand of religion do those faggots in college and hedonistic degenerates follow?

I mean, I assume they're all religious, like college professors and people who push leftist garbage.

It's not atheist you see on college campuses sucking dicks for fun, or telling their students how awful they are for being white. It's obviously christfaggots.

Holy shit son get a job

Hopefully I can get a response before this thread dies, and I don't have to wait for the next Steam thread.

I'm almost certainly not going to buy all these games, but which ones do you suggest I remove?

Pic related is what i purchased

all of them

All except Deponia. These games are usually pretty good.

There's not really much point in saging, we've already passed the bump limit.