Its almost time for the revolution, comrades…

Its almost time for the revolution, comrades…

They thought they could kill/kidnap assange

just a few more hours, and its all coming out…

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/Medical-Reports.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remove Ghostery m8, uBlock Origin is enough.

Looking forward to this.

I really hope the fed scum didn't kill Assange…that would make me immeasurably depressed and I wouldnt know what to do

The reality is that his life has been on borrowed time for a long time now, in the same way that within 5 years Snowden will show up dead or just disappear. This is how imperialism deals with threats.

i know, user, but it just feels so soon… just feel like crying….

This is just going to boost Trump's popularity.

How is this good for us in any way?

Not everything is about Trump.

I'm just hoping angry tech heads will go full nuclear and hack everything when it turns out he's dead

this. Ghostery tracks ur shit. Ublock and noscript is what you need.

wtf I love cyberactivism now

Oh man, have they been saving the juicy shit?

Yeah, that's what the insurance policy is: a bunch of highly sensitive documents which were to be released if ever Assange got assassinated.

Quote from the site:
Has Iraq tought us nothing about what the CIA says? This is of course untrue and false information that grossly threatens the democracy of the United States, its national security and the security of the world. A facebook group was created called "Where is Julian Assange?" from said group a number of people involved started investigating very heavily into all of the details surrounding Assange's disappearance as well as the information that was being tampered with on Wikileaks file system. During their investigation, they were able to extract 15,000 John Podesta emails that were never published as well as discovered the passwords to two of the WikiLeaks Insurance files when one member successfully broke into the email system used by the original members of Wikileaks. The lead person running the investigation decided what they had found was too risky to release, if Assange was still alive and these were the only things keeping him alive, he would surely be killed as well as had concerns for his own safety. They immediately stopped investigating any further after only having a chance to review less than 1/5th of the contents and decided it was best to let the professional activists do what they do best to avoid becoming targets themselves by these very dangerous people. As time progressed we reached the point we are at today, The US Government is continuing to engage in pushing this very false information and the truth must be exposed. The lead member of the investigation from the Facebook group has decided to move forward with releasing all of the information uncovered as if Assange was around he would want nothing more than to protect the safety of the people of the United States but also the entire world from these dangerous politically motivated actions these people are about to make on false information and the free spread of information under freedom of the press. This brings us to today the very early morning of December the 13th, when this site is now live. Everything has been put in place to ensure the distribution of this information is successful and the world will soon know the truth about all the dirty actions of Obama's Administration, the Clintons and the rest of their group of "elites". The information uncovered will be published here at FindingAssange.com for download as well as emailed to 125 unbiased journalists personal email addresses and another 50 media outlets as well as copies of everything have been provided to 15 activists to ensure its release. We as the people must stand up, speak out and not let these inhumane, illegal actions continue.

How much blood does the CIA have on their hands by now?

this is Holla Forums-tier conspiracy shit
I thought you were better than this

umatrix is far better than noscript

The hot new narrative on reddit is that the CIA did absolutely nothing wrong and that the Bush administration just "cherry picked" information to mislead people.

Thanks for the advice.

I actually had ghostery installed until I found out about uBlock.

Just havent uninstalled ghostery.

Ahh, plebbit. One of the major arms of the American propoganda machine, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, CNN and New York Times.

Given that you're a liberal shill, your standards are shit.

Word on the street is if you whois findingassange.com it's being hosted by a group that wikileaks is boycotting for getting wikileaks.info taken down

I can't confirm because I'm not good with computers

The top post on /r/politics, with over 12,000 comments, was about how Putin PERSONALLY directed the hack that provided wikileaks with the emails. It was full of shills calling it an act of war, that democracy had been subverted, that Russia needs to be wiped out, etc

Reddit is almost entirely controlled opposition now imo

True words, comrade
seize means of production when?

I already tried poking around at findingassange.com

The server is locked down very tightly. All ports appear closed during scans, although port 80 (http) is obviously open.

Whois queries are blocked by WHOISGUARD.

Server appears to be located in UK.
IP 185.27.134.118 supports this, so does its gateway IP, 31.22.6.25

I'm sick of hearing about him at this point. This shit has been rumbling on forever.

whoops
I should edit out my IP when I post images…

see

Also, since apparently not everyone knows this let me add that this is SOP for anyone who's actively involved in leaks - take the most sensitive material, encrypt it, and release it. Then set up a public release of the encryption key that you have to manually stop every two weeks or so. That way if something happens to you and you can't stop it from releasing, the most sensitive documents will automatically go public.

Yeah r/politics is owned, duh. Counterintel can and does change out any mods of any sub at will too

It would be quicker to list crimes they haven't committed:

Write insurance into a public blockchain too.

Yeah, I was trying to keep it as easy to understand as possible.

HE'S ALIVE

Wow, it worked. Guess they were getting tired of having their laundry aired to the public.

Oh yeah, and these hackers are fucking based!

I wanna fight the power too.

You could always become a military welfare queen, get a security clearance, and then retrieve sensitive information all with the intent to leak it. You'd just have to be careful not to let on what you intend, and to accept the consequences.

not op but idk about that, I'd imagine I'd have a fat chance of doing that given they have records of me browsing radical leftist sites and pdfs on my comp

He is pretty much bacon fryer supreme at this point in time. Off yourself

Uh, where?

I'm not American, though.

I-I wanna fight the power too.

If only I knew how, I would fight so hard.

Talk to other proles about class and how workers have power they don't realize.

wikileaks.org/Medical-Reports.html
You don't really want to be him, man has suffered a lot.
He does not even get sunlight. 99% of this board would give up after one or two weeks.

Which is?
I want Assange's time stamp NOW.
also sharpie in pooper

I dont believe it. Pictures of this man were everywhere until mid October. You cant find a single picture of him from after October.

These 3 so-called 'audio' tapes proving he's alive are suspect at best. There was that 'audio' appearance at some Geneva conference in mid November… I dont believe it.

This 'audio' proof of him being alive? Not only have I not seen (heard) this proof but I dont know what Assange sounds like. shit, for all know an algorithm could be programmed to use his speech mannerisms.

Pics, or hes dead.

the CIA spooks got to him first

well said comrade

I'm looking at uBlock's add-on page and it says nothing about trackers. Does it block those? I have been using Blur for that.

Am I the only one here, but why is it so disgusting to see women reading books?

…Ublock already does the same as Noscript.

noscript blocks all scripts

Jesus fucking christ dark blue on black, all of my why

There are lists that block trackers and social media buttons. I don't know if you need to add them manually or they are included.