How do we make a good Naruto game?

How do we make a good Naruto game?

Bring back Ultimate Ninja or simply fucking make Storm not run of the mill lazy ass licensed shit again.

Don't have it be done by cyberconnect

Like smash brothers

I really liked the Clash of Ninja series. Me and my bros rocked that game all the fucking time. Especially the 2nd one.

Super fun.

I recently started playing Storm 4 again.
Pretty enjoyable.

Other than graphical improvements..Not sure what I could suggest to improve the game. Don't really have any complaints.

Make a game with Storm's graphics and roster with Clash of Ninja's gameplay.

Done.

CC2 did just fine with everything up to Storm 2.

They impressively brought a series to life while building gameplay off its characters, setting and abilities. It's after the first Storm everything completely went to overly cinematic all style no substance shit. NUN3 in particular had a great amount of customization and a nice big roster with different playstyles as well plenty of nice varied stages with environmental interactivity. These are some the few games I would consider more than cheap cash-ins on a popular brand with no entertainment value otherwise.

Kind of like nurutu in general ever since the first half.

Make em play like pics related. These are at least decent party/fighting games

Starts with making a good anime

Burn

You don't need a great source material to make a good game. Just look at DBZ Raging Blast 2 and DBZ BT2/3.

Copy the good DBZ games. Or make a new Tenchu

I'd really love a Naruto platformer/adventure game. Your village would be like the hub world and then you'd accept missions and travel to new locations. I'd actually prefer if you were some low level shinobi and never really interacted with the main Naruto storyline.

The combat would 3rd person shooter/hack and slash instead of the typical 2Dish fighting games.

Vid related is a fan game that is sort of similar to what I want. It's pretty rough around the edges though.

This.

Bleach had some good games while the manga just became droll power-ups and "here comes a new challenger" with the tons of battles they have in an arc. Pacing and lack of backgrounds didn't help and yet it still went on for a long time before it ended in such a weak final fight.

People say the Hollow Arc was the start of the descent but it was really Soul Society that started it all. Piling on new characters and giving too much screen time for the wrong characters really dragged down the story from simple beginnings. Should have expected it when the guy admits that he has to reread his own manga to remember stuff that happens in it.

1. Make a good game.
2. Remove anything related to nuburu.

There are a couple official naruto games like that. Most of the "missions" just lead to a fighting game mode though, very little variety.

By not making a naruto game

you could probably do a Xenoverse like game with naruto tbh.

If anything, it'd fit naruto more than DBZ

Make one about his son Boruto and use it as a vehicle to advertise the anime