As much as the genre has worn off a decade ago, what was the last 2xtreme4u sports game you played?

As much as the genre has worn off a decade ago, what was the last 2xtreme4u sports game you played?

I miss those times

I don't even know if of a good racing game realeased in the last 8 years

Amped 2

Criminally underrated and overlooked.

I played thug and ssx 3 just a month ago, ssx 3 was extremely comfy especially, alas it's too fucking easy. I then went on to try ssx on tour, but got turned off by cancerous 30 FPS and no hack to work around that

Just today I played Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. Shit is still fun. Too bad PCSX2 emulation for it is fucking garbage.

Burnout: Revenge. I have a modded Xbox and set it up every year or so. Turn off takedown cam and it's fun as fuck.

Did everything expected from a Burnout game right, Criterion tried too hard to be avant-garde with Paradise.

Extreme SPORTS?

That racing game that launched with the ps3 I think.
Not many sports games nowadays that arent just EA trash.

Not to go off topic, but are there any legitimately good Kinect-oriented games?

Have you played the 360 version? It has an exclusive car, 720p/60fps and slightly better graphics.

NO

Motorstorm was pretty damn addictive for what was essentially a tech demo.

I don't have a 360 yet. I'm planning on getting one to mod and play pirated games but I haven't got around to researching that yet.
720p60 Burnout sounds fucking great though.

Get a JTAG/RGH one if you do, i have nullDC, Retroarch and a shitton of 360 and OG games on mine for free.

Which model would be the best? The original versions had horrible heating problems.
Also do I need a specific firmware?

If you take it apart and fix the RROD before it happens, it'll last forever. you replace the clamp that holds it to the motherboard with some hardware store bolts and washers. Google RROD repair and ignore all the towel posts.

you can buy a console that somebody else has JTAG'd which is probably the best way to do it because I think it requires soldering and fuck that noise. It's so much easier to get one predone than to make sure yours is compatible and do the actual work.

When exactly did the EA seal go from being synonymous with "guaranteed quality" to "piece of horse shit?

When they realized they were big enough to get away with it.

Anything aside from Tony Hawk and SSX worth playing?

The Nipponese GCN version apparently has different, lewder, panties on Peach. Anyone have an ISO?

this was my favourite game

You've got some great taste user, Downhill Domination is the shit.

I would suggest looking into THUG PRO, more details on the pcgamingwiki page for Underground 2. I tried emulating Underground 1 on the latest nightly, reciving some what randomish slow down. However that is to be expected as other games slowdown even with the mutli CPU core fix. Who would have guessed that a 8320 even OC`d to 4.4/4.5 and a (below stock speeds, 290) would be shit for emulating.

THAW's dialogue and cutscenes are a blast, the sound balancing issues make them even funnier. Also always nice to see a skating game be completely about skating. Playing THUG2 after THAW is quite difficult.

Steep flat out sucks ass. There's also McMorris Infinite Air which is good but costs too much for what it is.

You reminded me that I bought a copy of Amped 3 a while back and I haven't played it yet.

I was going to say I really miss fun extreme sports games but really I just miss fun games.

not different enough to get away from the garbage 2000s NME indeh trite 'aesthetic look'

and i used to think that 'old' NFS Reboot had an embarrassing selection of licensed tracks