Fortress Forever

Will we ever play it again, Holla Forums?

Have Online Sex with Real Girls Online!

How to Have Online Sex in System Shock 2

Not since they fucked up the Pyro. Dead game. Fuck the devs.

>paid for TFC
>Everyone has fun regardless of whether they're oldfags or newfags

Why the fuck would anyone want to play FF? It has shit gameplay and fewer players than Gang Garrison 2 at this point.

Please go on.

Even Gang garrison 2 has servers available after tf2 f2p update.

I'd sooner just play TFC with you fags.

Also while I am at it, whats with the hate for fortress forever?
What is superior about TFC that FF doesn't have? Also FF was preferred cause its free.

the combo emphasized FUCKING WEAPON SWITCHING

They changed the gameplay.

ff has strafejumping, trimping, sharking and F A S T grenade jumping

Also there are pirate versions of TFC so it being unfree isn't really a barrier.

I have TFC, but I never even installed it cause back when I was considering it, I looked at the games global players/server and there was literally not a single player playing the game. FF is its own thing advancing on TFCs gameplay, while rots ignored.

And what exactly are those things?I completed the tutorial but I never got what trimping was despite successfully doing it, I dont remember or never knew what sharking is and in all my years of gaming I still never got a clear explanation of what strafejumping is since apparently its not bunnyhopping.

Do they allow you to connect to valves server list? Also FF isnt just free its open source.

trimping is basically just jumping into/onto slopes
upward slopes translate some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed. downward slopes translate some of your vertical speed into horizontal speed.

Basically some maps are designed with platforms that are raised high enough that you require to take abuse of a near upward slope to get on top of it, alternatively you can a casual and rocket jump onto it.

strafejumping is the same as bunnyhopping in quake3 except you don't hold w/e

sharking is something that wasn't explained in the tutorial, after moving at a great enough speed you can skip above the water by holding space and strafing left to right, meaning you keep going fast even if you tread on a bit of water

You can't use Valve's server list but there are unofficial lists available and depending on the server if they have verification disabled you can connect by IP to Steam ones.

Thanks for the info.

Fair enough but it still could cause problems.

WHAT

Seems like that class is completely unbalanced.

WTF is this game it looks likes tribes and TFC had a baby. Was it fun when it wasn't allegedly a dead game?

It is. It's when some modders got mad that TF2 got a cartoony artstyle they made this. I don't think people on Holla Forums should play it because the only server active has mods that watch like hawks if you complain about blacks, muslims, gays, jews, trans, etc. Some fatass that believes all outcasts that aren't mainstream will get along because he's an outcast or some shit.

I'll take "how to ensure the game stays dead" for $100, Alex.

I played a lot back when the game was still activish(pre- steam release), one of the only active servers was like that. They'd ban for just about anything. Wonder if it's the same server.

iirc, Insurgency Mod was the same around that time, the most active server would ban just for regular swearing.