STOP BEING HUMANIST

STOP BEING HUMANIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4dyFp2FBw
revleft.com/vb/members/30366-Rafiq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop hoarding grain.

With being an anti-humanist comes the necessity of a structuralist view of human society, which defacto rules out the possibility of ever categorizing society into individual agents whom have at the core of their ontology the ego (which is perhaps the most 'spooked' conception of the human subject out there because it tries to raise an atomized individual out of a complex web of material and superstructural forces).

b-but I never was one, massage parlor guy

The ego is not merely a 'thing', it is the creative nothing, the force behind the force, constantly;y creating its own self and dissolving in itself; 'the self' is merely the outward end result of this interaction. It's not a spook.

SAVAGE

List of not spooks:
Ok.

Stop going to the psychologist

Max literally did nothing wrong.

what's wrong with humanism?

nothing, op is an idiot idealist

Stop choking women.

nvr fgt

DAILY REMINDER MARX BELIEVED IN HUMAN NATURE REEEEEEEEE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4dyFp2FBw

idk, althusser seemed to think that even ideas themselves were material

btw is pic related worth reading?

Just read Rafiq's posts if you want to read at least decent ramblings by someone familiar with Althusser
revleft.com/vb/members/30366-Rafiq

It takes a psychotic murderer to know one, i guess

Like trusting a poet.

jesus i can't handle the look of that website

it can sometimes become something that brings about bourgeois individualism, also the idea of human nature might be essentialist, and often an excuse to organize society in bourgeois interests, as well as decide what is human and what isn't human (ie blacks are 3/5ths human)

also humanism i think needs consciousness to exist, and human consciousness probably doesn't exist

Please.

Yes.

Fuck you Lukacs. You suck.

it seems like humanist arguments for marxism/communism get the most traction though

thank you althusser
I love you

pfft
everyone loves althusser

bs

not surprised at all

i think cause ideas themselves are only ever constituted in material interactions within structures

What? Did something happen since I stopped paying attention to revleft, or are you just butthurt at everyone's favourite angry arab?

"It is the fantastic realization of the human essence because the human essence has no true reality" - marx, on religion, 1844

Why is it that nearly every Marxist Humanist thinks they can BTFO Althusser simply by reading Marx's earlier works?