Adored smac

Say, what's the deal with related? Worth piratingg?

It tries to be more like endless legend but fails completely.
Just play endless legend.

I burned out on EL last year and still can't bring myself to try the new expansion. It's on the backlog.

Sneaky fish men are pretty OP. On hard I've already taken a city (sorry razed, catspaws autoraze) before turn 30. I should turn up the difficulty but new faction and all. Also, you actually end up using junk technologies like dust dredging, it's insane. So is the scouting from Amphibious units following rivers, 0.25 movement points per tile.

i don't know how you faggot keep makin this remark even tough districts work different. Also yes EL is better but still fuck you.

I got a copy free with my GPU, is it even worth claiming? I already have Endless Legend and don't want it just languishing in my library, untouched.

I know that it has a fucking doctor who quote for a technology (like this wouldn't be the tip of the iceberg), so I was immediately out because I don't want to cringe/rage during my relax time.

For what its worth, i'd say its the first Civ game i've bought that feels like a complete game, and wouldn't need DLC to make it better. ive put almost 30 hours in in the last week since I bought it and have been having lots of fun. AI isn't balls-on-head retarded this time around either, just a little cooky. Definitely up the difficulty level past prince

Theres a lack of playable civs though, seems like thats where they're gonna try getting their money from. One civ for 4.99 and a scenario noone will play? thats greedy as fuck. Im sure modding can fix that for free though

My first game as Egypt, I built atleast 75% of the wonders, every civ on my continent went to war with me cause I was kicking their assess in culture and science (never trust the japs, dirty fuckers), beat them all, too easy so far. It was my first game though so wanted to play on prince to gauge the difficulty.

Currently playing through as England on the island map and gonna go conquest victory with a navy the size of the Colossus' balls.

if one quote is whats gonna make you rage maybe you're playing games for the wrong reason. Grow some skin faggot.

I couldn't get into endless legend, bought it along with a few of their games, endless space and dungeon of the endless. What makes it better than civ?

It's better than vanilla V was, but that's not saying much. AI is retarded and seems to come around just to insult you way too often, specially Egypt. Districts aren't as bad as I thought they would be and the way you can get boosts to discovering technologies by doing random things is kinda nice, but the new policy system is stupid. I'd pirate it only after they release the first expansion.

If you like Civ as a franchise it's worth a pirate just to play around with it; it isn't worth more than 15 bucks with the inevitable expansions, and learned nothing from the mistakes Civ5 made (1UPT, happiness system, streamlined city specialization) while piling on more of its own (AI is even worse, districts are broken, etc). It has a few steps in the right direction (keeping all the previous game's mechanics at a base level and the new fog of war, for example), but it's on a jewish treadmill and streamlined diet for a wider audience.
If you like 4X/Strategy then go play the games it ripped off like the Endless franchise, Warlock, and Panzer Corps instead of dealing with a brand name clusterfuck missing half its content.

No surprise that a sheep who lusts over slant eye kike shit also spends money on mediocre games. The third reich would have you sent to the Eastern front for being such a useless faggot.

You better not be who I think you are.

Civilization 6 is the worst Civ game yet. Which… is just a continuation of the trend, actually. It has been the case since forever. Every new Civ game is worse than the one that came before it.

And they did a great job at fucking up, just like the shitalians.

So did anyone actually try the FreeCiv 3D that someone made a thread about yesterday?

Its like 5. Need all DLC to be good.

5 isn't anywhere near good with all the DLC, though.

Fascism ain't free. The tree of fascism gotta be watered with the blood of Germans. Adolf Hitler is NOT my ally he is a revisionist Pagan and probably an internationalist as well. Mosley and Mussolini not Hitler and Quisling ok Onward Blackshirts

Anons, you forget The Jew Fear the Samurai

You're a piece of work user. And next time at least recommend panzer general

Sounds comfy.

Civ6 is in a shit state. Buggy, missing QoL features everywhere, no AI whatsoever.

Even IF it was good mechanically (It isn't), at this point it's simply too buggy to bother with.