Badly translate the first lines of a video game

Go to badtranslator.xyz/ and run the first few lines of a video game through it. Post the result. Others try to guess what game it is

Pic unrelated.

No, idea have a bump though.
Here's an easy one.

The cornea, the fourth planet of the system, some bonus. Evil Андросс transformed the former was a real system in the desert, at the edge of the extermination. Common pepper Cornerian army successfully defending against this terrible scientific, arid, desert, poison. Five years later, the pepper, they noticed a strange activity of the poison. James Mccloud, Пигма Dengar and Fifi Rabbit, the star of the team of the foxes were sent to investigate. After your arrival, Пигма gave the order, and James and Dewey were caught Андросс. Fifi, get rid of, poison and ' returning to the house, to say, jacques, son of Renard, on the fate of his father. It took several years. Андросс breaks again, there are a couple of bonuses. Common pepper, is transformed into a new team Star Fox, president of Fox Mccloud, for the preservation of the Cornea, and again there are a few bonuses.

alright.

Sounds about right tbh

Dear Princess, we were invited to a picnic, a fair, [ … ?

I hope he made a lot spagečių!

Luigi, look!!! He's A Soldier.

Love annoying Plumber: Koopalings and I bought the mushroom Kingdom. Princess is not just like mine, lasts seven TAS hotel. I dare him.

You have to find the Princess.

And you have to help us!

If you need instructions on how to get there, hotels, read the instructions.

Okay, I got quite a bit of translations for mine, but I'll post the more ridiculous one, because most of them are almost 1:1 translations.

Stand up… There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name? Morrowind

At the beginning of the 21. century, mankind has made a great discovery. During the Egyptian civilization in perfect condition. With scientific research, is a revelation for people in the distant corners of the Universe. Everything went very well, very well. In 2104 deadly monsters are attacking the people of civilization, which evolved from another dimension. People fought, but nothing seems to stop the monsters. The powers of the earth, was constantly broken, planet, planet, from alpha Centauri to return to the solar energy system. Of particular importance in fighting the monsters, Sam "serious" stone a legend. Sam is a living symbol of resistance to earth of evil spirits. But, as courage, the army of the people, they failed. Attempts to defend the Solar system fail and the earth is now a direct attack. The earth will be destroyed. World leaders need to do now is their last chance, an ancient artifact called "time" which is an echo of a forgotten race, endowed with the power to teleport a single person back in time. The choice of who to send is clear. Sam is back in time to Egypt, where he wanted to clear the area for each of the aliens that ravaged the area.

I tried putting the same lines into the translator but most of the translations were too obvious.

Star fucks

Super Mario 64

I doubt anyone can figure out the second one in the OP even if I post it unaltered (Google can't find it).

It is Morrowind.

Metal Gear?

Various Mario

We on the same page, user?

2068. Things have changed. War of the Millennium, destroyed cities in the world. Grey plague creeps in 2017, reduced the population by one third. Radiation Thanatos, the crisis dramatically changed the gene pool… "the mutant!". Cutting-edge technology. Bioengineers have created hybrids of humans and animals. Athletes often with bionicon. Company: fiber-optic communications network. Cybernet anger BODYSLAM!

"It la Wolfjam with a BODYSLAM! We have a new team on the block: the Naturals! People: not a hybrid, not a mutant, not bionic! Listen, and I got them!! We Have Damon Stone. Quick with his fists and feet. Tori punch, pens, flip and sweep. It looks very well to keep them down. Cancer Saxon big as a bull and strong. It's not fast, but it will put pressure on the bone. Hectro genocide: the head cybermutants: you came to the straights?"

"Men are obsolete l. wolf. THESE GUYS HAVE A DEATH WISH! IT'S LIKE SUICIDE!"

"well, that's understandable, Hectro! OK! Let the jam with a Bodyslam!"

Fallout New Vegas

Duke Nukem: the Precuck days.

ding ding ding

STALKER?

I still read it in his voice.

Jēziņ, it's very boring.

My boy. This world is that all the soldiers would fight.

It is interesting that in the link.

His Majesty the king. Ганон and his assistants took the island of Koridai.

Hmm… how can we help?

He has written a Connection can defeat the Canon.

Great! I keep my stuff!!!

This is not the time; raises the sword.

For example, for a kiss for good luck?

You're kidding.

Squad area! Let's ride!

Wow! All of these names?

These people are evil. You must defeat all.

I think it's better if I leave.

Here is a map. Where you want to go?

Лампадное oil, ropes, bombs? Do you want? To you, my friend, how much is that there's enough, ruby.

Unfortunately, The Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little… MMM. More rich!

I wish the original bad translator wasn't behind a paywall now.

Douk Nouk Kem

Nier.

Zelda, Duke de attack of the forces of evil to your gynecologist. I play to help him.

but father. What will happen to you?

Question: the Holy courage to protect me. If You haven't heard from me in a month, so please send me the link.

Imp.

don't worry, Zelda. Hagia Sophia promises to the king safe and sound.

Enough! Ship this morning. I wonder what's for dinner?

Oh, My God! I was so hungry, I can eat Octo -

[Month]

month. But still nothing.

I'm sure everything ill be fine.

Yes! Old products are not the same as the king.

the report is in the game … to find his father.

Good! I can't wait to fire some Dodongos!

[Later]

Wake Up, Imp. We come into play … here.

okay, honey. I'll get Hagia Sophia.

Zeldo?

Barkley Shut and Jam Gaiden

I was only a child when the stars will fall from the sky. But I don't remember how I built a weapon to destroy them. And in turn, as the weapon that brought us the war.

Ace Combat 4?

What is your goal here? If you are looking to live, needed nothing but to run and hide from the world. But tell me, son of man,… what does it mean to truly live? War of those days, which are held? Pray to the invisible to make few breaths more? To increase grand cities from stone, and create a new life on the turn? Mankind has done this, and many other. But it is a tapestry weave do your own project?"

War. War … war never changes. The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain created an Empire, his desire for gold and territory. Hitler by beating the German economic superpower. But war … war never changes.

I don't know this one's kinda tough.

TRANSLATE!
flag
RU-EN
They were all dead. The final blow with an exclamation mark, basically, was what you wore during this period. The finger is published with the weapon. And then, everything ends.

In the early 21. century, and humanity makes a fantastic discovery. Under the Sands of the first known human civilization, traces of another, even more ancient, but technologically advanced civilization will appear. Deep scientific importance of this discovery brings mankind away from the border to the Universe. Everything seemed perfect, but it is also perfect to last…

Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Serious Sam 3

The Princess was very beautiful, on a picnic, Luigi, to invite us? Much spaghetti I hope I did! "Luigi, look! Bowser!" The Kingdom of fungi to expensive disappointments, plumbing, Koopalings and I (mind you, books to read) ". Princess battle of the seven hotels is a regular Guest. If I challenge you to find it!" "Princess, we must find!" And you have to help us! "Suggestions, if you want to build a Dodge, and the premises, instruction manual."

Close. That's from the intro to Serious Sam on the Xbox. It's pretty much the same text anyway.

We lived many things about you and me, but will be soon again. Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill. Soon, this town is a reality, and we went. Or better, like a king. The gods

One of those Mario RPGs

Hotel Mario

Fallout 1

Link: The Faces of Evil

Star Fox 64

Hotel Mario Phillips cdi

A long time ago, in a distant country, in a small town names funny. Legend says that he is a terrible monster that threatens local residents. Kurt says that since the risk to save you all. Control tissue, the animals, the wolf was banished to the darkness, and they stood in front of the monsters many times his size. It's a bold move began a period of peace, the spiritual wolf. The wolf is more respect and enthusiasm in the hearts of the inhabitants.

This is Your birth, and the belief that you are right, not me.

X. Trimly Payneful

FRIGGIN FRICK FRIGGIN DOOS FRIGGIN EX!!!!

Pilot: Sigma, alpha 2, to the South of the city. We are on our way, all for nothing.
Man on radio: this is control of the airport axis, we have radar. The report of the cargo, to capture the hedgehog on.
Pilot: ten-four: Reliable advice the burden and… what?!
Man on radio: do not copy!
Pilot: he is! He has on Board, and…
man-radio: come!!!

* Sonic breaks down the door of the helicopter and jumping, head phone, metal, at the bottom of the helicopter Stand!

What do you think you're doing?! It may be that this hedgehog!!
* Vibration in the upper part, and begins a snowboard in the form of a piece of metal.

Sonic: says the low-budget flights! Free food and a movie? I'm here. I like what works well.
*Slide steel plate under his feet, sonic jumping from a helicopter: Smile camera on the way down, and starts to work faster.
SONIC: YES!!

Square on the farm: at least it was after I parked it.

Shit's shit, OP.

Welcome!!! The land of dinosaurs. In this beautiful country, "mushrooms", you will see that Prince is still missing: Fuel, there seems to be this car.

Their great Leader, in this Case.

Hudson was sent two years ago… intelligence was a new type of metal body is classified. It smelled…but the nose in the cold for a long time.

In turn, the ball got us a war to destroy them, and, as the ball, which we built from the sky, a star fell, I was a kid, but I remember. Children of war is to watch on TV than abstract ideas, there was nothing, each time the number of events in distant lands, seen in the last days of summer, not yet…

Hard mode: identify the context of each quote.

John Stalvern waited. Light up eyes, and why in the air. They are demons, databases. Not that I see, but in the course of the year. Prevention cernel Joson far not listenend, and now it's too late. It is too late. John four years in the space Marines. When I was young to see the spaceships and he said to his father: "dad, I want to be on the boat." My father said, "No! Demons to kill" is a time when faith in him. After that, he oldered he stopped. But for now, dock ipod UAC knew of demons. "This is Joson" the radio crackered. "If the demons, we must fight!" So John gotted his palsma rifle exploded on the wall. "Kill us," said devils "fire, fire" - he said to shoot missiles level. John plasmaed try, I was in shock. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and to kill not. "No! To kill demons," he told radio, he said, "no, John. When devils", after John zombie.

And you, Jack? What? Dedication, in their Country, or Love for me? Country or old mentor? Mission or belief? Debt Drive or personal feelings? I don't know. But sooner or later they will have to make a Choice.

Pretty fucking easy but ehh.

Good afternoon, black, Movement, welcome to the system. This bus station, research centre of the Black Desk, staff, security and comfort

The first one is at the start of the game when you're in that area(I forget what it was called) with you're dead master's body.

They chose me. I came to tell you that? Pick something that is more[OMITTED], what I wanted. You didn't see me. I did my research. Never saw the soldiers that you need to be. In the same way as all others, was strong, fast and brave. The Natural Leader. But there was something that is not. What you didn't see anyone but me. Can you guess? Good luck.