Hey Holla Forums, first time posting here

Hey Holla Forums, first time posting here.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here has any issues with Cities: Skylines? My service vehicles won't spawn and it ends up killing off my population.

Anyone know what could be the cause of it? I even disabled the traffic mods.

Any help would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

skylineswiki.com/Beginner's_guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know anything about the game. I just dropped by to tell you what a gigantic faggot you are.

Thanks mane :^)

are you in london ?

So young and innocent

send pics

I would have thought there would be Cities: Skylines generals or at least some kind of knowledge about this game breaking bug a lot of people are having.

I just reinstalled it, I'll see if I still have the save though.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

Pls be in london

Did he ever get his jewtube channel back?

Are you a forum moron or something ? Fuck off.

sent ;)

pics of you. I don't care about the game but you look like you need a dicking.

Will I get answers if I post penis?

From what I know disabling mods won't help on already existing save.
Also I have no fucking idea about this. Unless you installed something that fucks with their AI, traffic alone shouldn't affect this.

Also reminder you will never create Magnasanti in Skylines.

go back

What?

maybe

Are your services placed on one-way roads that don't connect back to the other roads?
Are the roads you placed them on connected to the rest of the city?
Is everything in range?

Hello, Holla Forums here! To solve our problem, you'll have to edit the file system32.dll, removing all garbled characters and replacing them with the text "SPAWN 'Vehilcles' @ Cities: Skylines". Remember to update your antivirus so this problem doesn't happen again.

I'm twice the v you are faggit

L O L

Could have started the thread without that first bit, I hope you have thick skin OP

skylineswiki.com/Beginner's_guide

All you need to know about setting up an efficient urban transportation system is here. Have fun newfag, and rememer to lurk at least a few months before making a post or people with rightfuly shit on you.

I bet he doesn't even play Cities Skylines. He just thought it was a Tumblr-tier game (aren't the developers SJW cucks from Sweden or something?) that would provoke a reaction from le evil goobergators.

How big is your city? There's a hidden agent limit in Cities: Skyline. Unmodded, it's about 65k. Basically as soon as your cities start hitting a certain limit (criminally low, IIRC, about 100k pop), the game starts deleting agents to save processing power. Ironically, this results in traffic decreasing in your cities as you grow absurdly large, since 65k vehicles (yes, vehicles are considered agents. They're the primary means how the game calculate whether or not goods or workers reach a place) are now spread out throughout the sprawling cities. Since services are considered an "agent", sometimes it just doesn't get spawned at all, due to the agent limit.

This is a common problem. Most of the services tend to implode and stop making sense when you get big. They won't address this at all and continue to add cosmetic DLC that does nothing like winter maps. I actually prefer Simcity 2013. However, both are shit and simcity 4 is the way to go. Or tropico if you like to trade alot. This song is a masterpiece.

But you're the guy trying too hard to fit in. That's more embarrassing.

You got lucky, kid

We are fucking desperate for new posters tbh.

Agent-based systems in city simulators was a mistake. At least now we know the REAL reason SimCity 2011 made the city sizes so fucking small.

pay him no mind, hes a newcomer who has made a complete fool of himself. continue playing and talking about video games.
please

Lurk more
Use the catalog

Fuck off. Reported

we are full, fuck off

Full of shitposters and sages like your fine self now that our population's been slashed several times over by the site going to pot over the years

You're mixing up sites again fam

Let me guess, you too were here even before HW?

Have you got routes drawn? Or maybe it's not enabled/hooked up to utilities. Those are two big mistakes I made playing for the first time.

Stop giving me this boner.

Yes. It's quite obvious in hindsight. But it also wasn't helped by the Paracucks devs wanting to cater for everyone's toasters and his mom, thereby ensuring we won't ever get a raise on this cap. It's really disappointing, because C:S really only shines when you get a city that large, but it just all falls flat then.

Thanks for the help, thankfully I got Simcity 4 while it was on sale a while ago so I'll be sure to check it out. Such a shame, really… I wish they'd fix this agent limit problem.

Simcity 4 is also good because you can start diving into a big mod scene if you get bored.

Yes, the extreme jewishness of the DLC. It's a pretty shitty city building game, and I'm not sure why it did so well. I'd rather play Sim City 2k than this.

SC4 is great, but suffers from the typical EA problem of being released in an unpolished state. At least a few mods are practically required to enjoy it properly. If nothing else, get the NAM because it fixes the horrid traffic system into near-perfection.

Check out the City Builders thread while you're at it. There's a modpack by oldshoes that is an excellent starting point.

Lurk more, faggot.