Games that are great to play while watching TV or listening to podcasts

What are some good games I can play while watching tv or listening to podcasts?

Anything turn based.

Torah Online

I always play roguelikes or draw when I want to listen to something.

Mind filling me in, I haven't heard of it before?

ultimate doom

Any notable examples?

Binding of Isaac is a good one. Also any multiplayer game, really.

If a game is not capable of taking up 100% of your attention and staying interesting i question them being good games to begin with.

so you don't have to listen to the cancer

initial d or pretty much anything with time trials. shmups and fightan are also good. spintires looks like it'd be a wonderful background noise game, shame that it'll never be finished.

Euro Truck Simulator is perfect for this.

Sometimes people aren't in the mood to put 100% of their effort in to a video game and just want to chill.

Yeah, casuals.

Wurm Online (or Unlimited). It's the perfect game for the description, once you learn the mechanics.

Path of Exile, and any ARPG really. Also any MMORPG. I quit playing PoE after I sat through all Sleepycast episodes anyways

Animal crossing
Stardew valley
Slime rancher
Factorio
Any pokemon game. Been trying pokemmo. The chat is easy to bait, so that adds some fun.
Trackmania
Depends what you're into I guess, but those are some of the more chill/idle games for me that come to mind that aren't already posted.

candy crush ^____^

since when is listening to podcasts acceptable by Holla Forums?
holy fucking shit reddit get the fuck out

Anything involving periods of not playing. In Minecraft or Space engineers a lot of the time you're just going from point to point, and don't need to focus. Same goes for Half Life and it's sequel.
Rhythm Heaven was made to be played without looking at the screen, but you probably want to listen to the sound cues.

most Grand Strategy or just RTS games would be good while listening to podcasts, fps's wont do as well due to most needing you to listen to the environment and etc

Quit acting like a faggot.

Multiplayer games
Dead Rising, if you dont plan on doing any story missions. Applies to open world sandboxes as well.
EDF
Platformers

You're the one using reddit spacing. Consider suicide.

Not everyone is a sick gamer bro bro bro, bro

i've become addicted to background noise. It's hard for me to enjoy and focus on one thing at a time. so i mostly play shit games that dont require my attention, while watching shit streams/podcasts that don;'t require my full attention. I get anxiety when it's silent now.

What podcasts do you listen to, Holla Forums?

This, same with American Truck Simulator.

I aways play Super Metroid hacks while listening to shit on the internet.

These days just Adam Corolla Show, Joe Rogan Experience, DnDui , Beer and Battle, and Douglas and Dragons.

Sleepycast, maybe Supermega and thats it. I'd love to know of more podcasts, gaymen or not.

Hours and hours of coast to coast am and the gonintendo podcast but it annoys me sometimes how much that guy likes everything.

Dark Souls and Diablo 2 do it for me generally.

Holla Forums is now reddit. Thanks to Overwatch threads. This board is done for

your opinion is background noise

You really are a faggot.

Overwatch is shit though

No, the board is getting bad because people with no idea of the established board culture are arriving and hamfistedly trying to fit in, except instead of lurking and learning they just choose to spew their own culture and act as if THAT is the board's habits instead, it's fucking stupid and I wish you downers would just leave already.

that would be Holla Forumss bad

The Crew, Assassin's Creed, basically any game with quiet/boring soundtracks

The difference is that Holla Forums is at least aware of board culture, like how tripfags are cancer in here, knowing about some of the general opinions of Holla Forums, the boards aren't one person but they're certainly alive within their own community, reddit and people from other sites are completely BLIND to them so spotting them is far more obnoxious than spotting a loud Holla Forumsack

Crusader Kings 2

Its okay, not shit. That being said OW's matchmaking is complete dogshit, especially due to no server browser.

Though board culture exists, you also should talk about games as well and why you like them or dont. Or even vidya habits.

Civ IV and V, Terraria and Subnautica are the ones I usually play while listening to something. The key in picking a good game to play with background noise is that there isn't a whole lot of reading or need for undivided attention in order to play it.

I feel sorry for you bud.

chess

Play FF15 and don't fast travel

Eastside Hockey Manager.

Basically any sports-game works. You play intensely for 5 minutes at a time, besides that do some campaign and be strategic about it and it's qiuet the riot i tell you!

Are you a woman?

this.

You pretty much can't play Elite: Dangerous without something actually entertaining like TV or podcasts or whatever to keep from losing your mind to boredom.

he said 2 not 3

How do you get the cabin-view FoV pulled back like that? In my game it's really squished and uncomfortable.

get a fucking box fan and leave it on 24/7