2DS

What are the major differences between this and the 3ds other than the 3D and the way you hold it? I was looking to buy one but I don't trust any big time reviewers and been out of the Nintendo loop for awhile now.

Processing power.
It performs like shit.
Also the screens are shit.
Look, don't be a dumbass cheap asshole, you're not gonna spend any money on the games, you might as well just get a N3DS or N3DSXL.
Then you hack it and get all the games on it for free.

Why gimp yourself playing on this terrible piece of shit mangling your hands and fucking up your eyes?
It's like an one time purchase, might as well get the good shit.

You might have to be a bit more specific user, there's like 3 models of the 3DS

OP here, had to go mobile. Thank you, that's all I needed.

I'd say the New based on what the other user said.

One is a piece of shit, the other is a piece of shit with 3D. Just get a vita, faggot.

No thank you.

Did I ASK you for your opinion? No, faggot. Now go get a vita, or get bullied.

One is for kids and the other is for kids that can fuck up their eyes.

I didn't ask for yours on vita either friend.

But what if he wants to play games, user?

Then he's shit out of luck either way.

Then he should get a vita. Are you deaf?

You aren't in charge here, fucko. I want to see a screenshot of your vita purchase receipt within the hour.

But I'm at work user.

That's a shitty excuse. Order it right now, you're already wasting your time on Holla Forums.

What you have to say means less than dirt to me.

Real games user, not visual novels.

I got a few seconds to spare to type. But not enough to place an order.

You know I'm right, anons, no need to get triggered

Does this LOOK like a fucking visual novel? You know nothing.

Yes you do, faggot. It takes a few seconds to log onto an online store and make the purchase. Whip that credit card out, because you don't get a choice.

gas all moefags

k.

Gee user, I'm not sure.

Fug. I was gonna do half a purchase to indulge you but my co worker's here. Thanks user!

Every model has shit screens beyond select CE models with IPS. They all hold like shit.

it looks like a piece of shit

Correct, but the 2DS has even worse screens compared to any other model.
The N3DSXL is the only one with decent screens.
They're not great, mind you, but at least decent enough.

Where's your proof? I'd say they're better because there's no wobble so no TN color distortion.

I swear to god, i've played on DS and 3DS, where the fuck is this "wobble" shit?
How does it happen?
Just what kind of gorilla nigger hands do you people have where you operate the buttons with such force that it actually wobbles?
I play MH on this shit every single day and you need to react to shit incredibly fast and it still never "wobbled" to me.

That's not good enough for you? Check this shit out, you can't GET this on nintendos shitty handheld. You fucking plebs.

If you don't want to impregnate gamindustri goddesses, you're probably gay.

This. It's a proven fact that homosexuals prefer the 3DS over the Vita.

Not just any homosexuals, but mostly furfags who want to fuck their pokemon.

The 2DS was awesome when the system launched a few years ago. More comfortable then the o3DS/o3DSXL no chance of breaking the hinge, cheap and was guaranteed to come with system 6.0. Now you'd be better off buying one of those cheap n3DS that are going for $100 or so dollars.

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times. Neptunia is a shitty series but with good art and cute girls.

I'm sorry, did I give you permission to inject your useless opinion? Look at this list. LOOK AT IT. You can't possibly get a better deal from a handheld. It blows the 3DS right out of the water.

Between a 2DS and a 3DS, no, there's no difference beyond the wireless switch and the lack of 3D effect. As far as firmware and general capabilities go it's identical to a stock 3DS.

Between 2DS/3DS and New 3DS there is:

it's shit

That's just pathetic. Mario is for children.

gee

Buddy that's only ONE SINGLE YEAR's worth of releases. You can't handle the full platform's game list.

Neptunia is still a bad series with bad games

Have anyone else had DS or 3DS with somewhat bad shoulder buttons, like other feels more "loose" than other? I have 2 PSP:s and both feels perfect. But my DS lite and N3DS has some weirdly feeling shoulder buttons.

reminder that the 2ds has a Wii U screen turned sideways, so go look at a Wii U pad and decide if you want that screen or not.
The correct answer is that you should have bought a vita and a 3ds back when you could have easily kept it at a update level that allowed custom firmware.

The 2DS makes no bones about being the budget model 3DS for children and olds, keep that in mind. It's probably functional in all the ways that really matter for playing games, if you want a cheap way to give Nintendo portable stuff a try then it's your best option, but if you're willing to shell out for a N3DS then you might as well.

Always good to save money if you're willing to, but best to think things over.

The shoulder buttons since the GBA have been pretty rickety. My GBA SP may have the paint rubbing off but otherwise it still runs like the day it came out the box, I'm sure.

Banned systems, eww.

The 2DS is a bit too big for pocketing though, and it's got O3DS power. The best bet is N3DS or N3DSXL depending on your hand size.

Who made that tripe? I'm also not that enthralled by its library. 3DS can also play DS games many of which are a treat.

Also the Vita doesn't have the godly piracyhomebrew community that the 3DS does.

Every so often you chance on one that's good, I got my N3DSXL for about $100 a couple months ago because it had some dead pixels in the upper-right of the top screen and otherwise it was almost brand-new. No idea how those pixels died in the first place considering they somehow cleared themselves up over the time I owned it and now it's fine.

Boobieslop pls

Who even does the manufactoring for nintendo? Im so autistic about flickery shoulder buttons so that it sometimes irritates me.

Thank you, I am looking buy a japanese 3DS so I can play moonspeak games and the 2DS is the cheapest option I found so far so I wanted to know if it had bad shoulder buttons, lower specs or things like that. But if it's exactly the same as a normal, not-New 3DS I guess I will import one.

The 2DS doesn't have a a circle pad pro version and 3rd party grip support is non-existent, just so you know. It's a bitch for me to hold because I get hand cramps due to how thin the damn thing is.