Why are ancaps so pathetic?

reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3ucp8y/i_was_beat_up_by_left_anarchists_in_greece/

You can't even repost the story here?
Quit being so lazy, OP, I'm not clicking that link.

Why are anarchists such fucking bullies?

Because excessive edginess is all they have left.

because unlike leftcoms, their ideologies do not revolve around doing nothing.

Force is the only law in this world.
If you want people you don't like to be afraid of you, then you need to give them a reason.

I'm not an anarchist, but when somebody yells these things it would honestly make me hit them WAY harder. It's almost like instinct.

How can one ideology be such a hilarious mockery?

spooky stuff

I'm surprised he lived.

Because the neofeudal not-anarchism prick deserved it.

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

Likely fake, but I will never not laugh at this

People who use this meme wrong should be hung from the streetlights.

This is pretty pathetic. Why not just kill yourself if you think force is the only thing that matters and you're basically an infanitessimally small particle living on a speck of dust in a vast expanse of nothingness?

I like being alive and experiencing the world and all it has to offer.
That's a rather silly question.

They are always jelly of all other political ideologists because they have no theory .

They're Greek Anarchists, probably just on edge. Shit is kind of crazy over there with the Golden Dawn and whatnot.

You're spooked kid,
my my

into gulag he goes

Tell me, then, how else does society form if not by force?
P.S. Physical force isn't the only kind of force

Actually read Stirner please. Especially the chapert about "rights".

A society doesn't form by force, it propagates itself by force, I don't see how you can achieve communism, or your anarchist utopia when you have a monopoly on force.

I have thanks, I don't think you have.

Of course it does. It is an alignment of wills and goals on a public level meant to exert force over the individual to make them fall in line. This is not necessarily a good or bad thing, we apply force nearly every time we interact with someone else.

There it goes the real spooked fag, disregarding my post because of some spooky identity in your mind! I have read Stirner back and forth, and might makes right. If someone wants to beat you up, he will, unless there is force preventing him to. No spooky ghost would defend yourself but force.

This is the point I was trying to make, which I thought was obvious. Whether that force is physical violence, the threat of imprisonment, or economic ruin, you need something to push back with or you're going to get trampled on.

and that's the whole point of communism, wanting to bring about the end of history, and the end of conflict. These laws only exist insofar as there's a reason for them to.

Fukuyama-tier

Wait, what?