Holla Forums, its been a while since there's been a whole lot of threads explaining why overwatch sucks

Holla Forums, its been a while since there's been a whole lot of threads explaining why overwatch sucks
its been nearly half a year since the game came out, and now its raking in loads of cash

i knew that Holla Forums's general consensus was that overwatch sucks even during open betaand i didn't buy it, but by now ive forgotten why overwatch is bad because I stopped paying attention to overwatch threads
so tell me again Holla Forums; why exactly does overwatch suck? I'd like to be able to explain it to others

I got bored of the dependency on teammates and I have no friends who played it so I felt my ability to progress was hampered. Then I stopped.

You know you can just copy/paste images on this site, right? You don't even need to save

I've made a thread about Gothic some time ago but nobody did remotely shit it up

Teamwork.
Anything that relies on teamwork from casuals and randoms is bound to suck.

Well if you're the type of person who likes spending 40 dollars on a game that has microtransactions, a shite community that cares more about pretending that the badly written characters are in gay relationships, badly designed maps, memes and is owned by a shite company that put almost no original ideas in their product, it's the game for you.
Then there's also the fact that the skill ceiling is so low that even a disabled kid with no limbs and severe brain damage could play and be useful to their team.
Also muh diversity.

Look at the size of the mons pubis. Looks like she has some serious inflammation.

puffy vulva

Why do you cunts get so triggered by it? It's an entry level casual class-based shooter that is corporate as fuck. That's it, you don't need some comprehensive analysis. Stop virtue signalling by acting like it's the video game equivalent of anuddah shoah. Ignore it and eventually the faggots in the general will get bored and stop posting, without you constantly railing against them they just become fags playing a shitty game together. Slap it down if they pop up in other threads, but stop making threads or going into their thread.

This really should be in the OW thread, but I'll humor you because you don't seem to be posting in bad faith

*than the game itself

I wish I could tell you why, though doing so would require me to buy the game in the first place

The vulva is the whole thing. I'm talking about the mons pubis. It's enormously big.

SJW diversity propaganda
shit game, no need to aim
caters to normalfags
all the kikery to make money from skins
community is shit
game is bland and poorly balanced
overcucks are the new undertalefags

The same that affects any assfagots: Shallow gameplay that will have you bored after a few matches, you depend on your teammates for everything, and on top of all that it's fucking blizzard

PUFFY VULVA

How? I heard this before too but I can't figure out a way to do it, it isn't in the FAQ either. Is it because I haven't updated the browser I'm using in years?

Deformed mons pubis.

Copy image from page, paste into new comment field

I thought the overwatch general was meant to be cancer containment, including all the shitposting autists that can't go a day without telling somebody their opinion.

Do you really not feel that?

Well, it's kind of a poor containment.
The same triggered retards that have to shitpost every single thread just wake up, do a couple of daily shitposts in the general, then carry on their day shitposting every single other thread in the catalog they don't like.

They do this every day, from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to sleep.
Since moderation on this Holla Forums is way more lax they never get banned for shitposting, so they keep doing this every day for years.
So you can't really "contain" them.
Holla Forums itself is their containment, as they get banned virtually everywhere else (and then make threads on here about how unfair it was for them to get banned and how it hurt their feelings and how "but you guys totally understand me let's circlejkerk brosss").

You can't contain this shit, i don't think there's a good, permanent way to contain them.
Mark himself is definitely one of them and one of the biggest shitposter enablers on this board so the problem has roots all the way to management.

I don't think they should be banned for acting like manchildren but I wish the fucking filters on the board would work. I imagine mark leaves it broken on purpose as a meta way of shitposting knowing people are forced to comb through endless garbage to find any relevant discussion in a thread.

if you put the url in the name field whiel you're browsing your files, you can upload from the web.

Learn to form thoughts of your own.

MFW they made the hot English one a damn lesbo, not the aspie poo-in-loo or Mexican 1337 haxor.

Fuck Blizzard.

I browse Holla Forums by ordering the threads in the catalog by creation date, and not bump.
Back in the day in halfchan Holla Forums, this allowed me to get to interesting threads before shitposters could do their usual driveby shitposting, and get in 1 or 2 posts of discussion before they could shit up the thread.

When this happened, anons that came into the thread a little later saw the initial posts by me and other people talking about a subject, they would "attach" themselves to our posts and ignore the shitposts after that, and thus a discussion would get going and the thread would be saved.

Let me tell you, i've been trying this shit here, but it's impossibly hard.
This week i've had at least TEN FUCKING THREADS that had 5+ shitposts immediately, i'm talking less than a goddamn minute after the thread was made it had 5 people shitting all over it killing it in the cradle, they speedrun this shit so hard i would laugh at the absurdity of it all if it wasn't so depressing.
All kinds of threads, tons of different subjects, shitposted to death.
People here really are terminally addicted to shitposting, it's basically a drug to them at this point.

I hate everything about this thread.

you cannot see the mons pubis from that angle, retarded fag.

The game has "ultimate moves," so anons got triggered and started calling it a MOBA. It's not even close to one. They're just retards. The game is simplified and casualized a bit, with stuff like not needing to pick up ammo, but that's honestly the worst thing you can say about it. I can see people not liking it, but people that think it's actually bad are just being hipsters who want to hate on it because it's made by a big studio. Just remind yourself that there are anons who shit on Half-life 2 nowadays.

Fuck you cunt, Tracer's got a great bum, and those wankers at Blizard went and made her a god-damned lesbo.

But seriously, they probably chose her to alleviate some of the flack over her "too sexy" pose. Also because they're massive cunts who suck libtard cock

wew
double wew

like half-life 2, you can't really defend overwatch.

Overwatch is flawed on a fundamental level. It's tapped into a genre of dull, lifeless team based shooters and acts oblivious that the genre has worn its welcome a long time ago. There is no appeal. It's a low-skill, low-energy team game. It relies on a steady stream of basic dopamine rushes delivered through a drip feed.

Frankly, the only people who play it are children eager for company - easily entertained and aging gamers who never found their own identity and taste.

She has no ass.

I haven't read this copypasta before, don't tell me you wrote this yourself.

Keep it to your one thread. Holy shit.

I'd probably like her more if nearly everything she said wasn't so goddamn obnoxious.
I get what you're saying, but come on man.

That is the mons pubis you retard.