CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wbUVu
archive.is/br57R
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/berlin-police-says-it-arrested-wrong-man-truck-attacker-armed-still-large
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
archive.is/0ySXw
archive.is/eqdaT
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/interviews/17167-The-Tao-of-Notch-Beyond-Twitter
gamepolitics.com/2015/08/27/play-it-straight-and-theyre-still-irate-year-hostile-feedback/
allthink.com/1588852
allthink.com/1561533
gamepolitics.com/2015/08/12/challenge-accepted-interviewing-internet-hashtag/
gamepolitics.com/2015/07/24/editorial-everything-you-know-about-boys-video-games-and-surveys-might-be-wrong-0/#.VbfLkflVikr
patreon.com/bradglasgow
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/homeless-man-left-tears-after-6511648
spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
archive.is/EOTrP
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/homeless-man-reunited-puppy-after-6576920
sydneyfoxrescue.com/
spj.org/kunkel.asp
vimeo.com/143631654
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=11212
bigstory.ap.org/article/09acdd2733ad483695c139d2805144f0/newsweek-reporter-seeks-id-twitter-user-after-seizure
archive.is/ArRny
archive.is/lnECA
archive.is/pyiFm
archive.is/TSCnA
archive.is/yayma
archive.is/d4fRE
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peeep.us
hghltd.yandex.net
youdao.com/cache*
sogou.com/websnap*
webcitation.org
family-source.com/cache/*
hl.mailru.su
cache.baidu.com
cache.yahoofs.jp
nova.rambler.ru
cc.bingj.com
blekko-webcache.com
wayback.archive.org
megalodon.jp
hiyo.jp
arquivo.pt
cache.nevkontakte.com
httrack.com/
savevideo.me/
archive.is/qnbs8
twitter.com/associatesmind/status/811294300667580416
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
twitter.com/deYook/status/809852188570816512
archive.is/7x4Ot
8ch.net/wx/res/61794.html
archive.is/mfIOH
hl.mailru.su/
arquivo.pt/
archive.is/UeljB
archive.is/Travh
archive.is/nGpi2
archive.is/gxFW3
archive.is/Ga0mp
youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gersh_Kuntzman
twitter.com/endlesshistory/status/811338457188626438
archive.is/KoufF
archive.is/KOhcp
breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/20/milos-absolutely-positively-serious-advice-mtv/
archive.is/bk5I7
twitter.com/i/moments/811242022266949632
allkpop.com/buzz/2016/11/1040-buried-corpses-are-uncovered-in-land-owned-by-a-cult
poal.me/5bp7to.
poal.me/3vvbq4
store.steampowered.com/app/511630/
store.steampowered.com/app/415950/
archive.is/gl2uU
archive.is/gHBpK
twitter.com/A_Man_In_Hatred/status/811436617315614720
lolcow.farm/ot/res/116004.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8559382.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tdszdjxGBJc
twitter.com/CamEdwards/status/811376113620488192
archive.is/AEiSH
archive.is/Jw8S5
urbandharma.org/udharma7/numbers.html
twitter.com/MultiAxisMatt/status/811479793275269120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bergina

benis

GILDUBS

Early bread cringe, fresh from the oven.

Actually OP maybe you could've gotten rid of the polygon bullshit, it's already "passé"
Good bread nonetheless

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/wbUVu

I get becoming very emotional over the shit that happened in 2016, but why do these retards feel the need this hard to cry out about it on twitter to the world to see
Just fucking go see a shrink or talk to friends or family for fuck's sake

And what a glorious future it would have been with studs like him leading the way.

Doesn't work retard.

Well over a month and he's still going. I wouldn't be surprised if he spends christmas still sperging out Not that i'd do any better, I'd spend it on here, you guys are like family to me because my family despises me

I'm sorry to hear, love. We're here for you. We're all brothers and little sisters here

Fucking wewlad
archive.is/br57R
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/berlin-police-says-it-arrested-wrong-man-truck-attacker-armed-still-large

First that please use archive.is video where he calls gamers sexist and quotes Arthur "it ends now" chu and Jonathan McIntosh
Now MTV
Democrats will never win another election if they keep this shit up

I had to repost it here

>It has been 1 month, 1 week, and 4 days since Trump was elected and movieblob is still ranting on twitter

Shit the video I was talking about was from Cracked

Don't worry, user. When his ass flies out of the transport into the vacuum when they decide to diversify the passengers in the shuttle, then he might notice.

For a moment I thought you'd direct-linked an mtv video and feared I'd have to bully you

What a shame.

He's too fat and lazy to loot and riot in the streets

Btw is that still going on?

Best occultist skeleton did a video on it, too.

Sorry val I was referring to this video

Should be a small concern that (((they))) who warped the left into what it is now will do the same with the right over 50 years or so.

Quit screwing around.

Why is it that every single fucking Hillary supporter that's vocal on any sort of platform seems to have this idea? It's like they have no fucking idea who she was or what she's done before she ran for president. Let alone what the president will actually be able to do while in office.

Most probably don't even know that her husband used to be the president

I don't think they necessarily believe that she specifically would have done any of that, but rather that any time a "progressive" wins it contributes to humanity's overall "progress" as a whole.

It has begun

they just wanted another obama

I'm waiting for the lewd model that talks dirty to you while you fap.

Most don't even know that she was pretty much calling the shots in that presidency

This is both nice and sad at the same time. I really want one, but it'll make me depressed

She will love you and care for you
But you can never hold her
Some day japan some day but not today

**To her, you're the 2D behind the glass.

This is the saddest reaction image I have.

I feel sadder than this, but it'll have to do.

The SPJ are taking nominations for the video games journalism Kunkel awards. Cut off for entries is Jan 20th.

This video made me want Jack Thompson back. He was bad, but at least, he thought of the children, I suppose.

That picture depressed me

Alright so who should we vote for? There are some vidya journos that have actually did their job

Source? I Need it for… Reference purposes

Fucked if I know. They probably think that vagina is a qualification.

Its from to love ru

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Haha, time for tears.
We couldnt save brendan

Don't worry user it's okay.

Merry Christmas

It baffles me that this maniac still have followers and considered as one of the "intellectual elites" in the video game community on Youtube. HOLY SHIT HE'S BEYOND HELP NOW!

Moviebob still has followers?
Man he's so shit he was fired from screwattack twice

Why ami not surprised?

Man was never ment to have such happiness

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE

$42k/year of Patreon bux followers.

That's heartbreaking to watch.

Boy sjws really are rich af

What, is it time for tears ? At least make them vidya.

Woah, nice trips

archive.is/0ySXw
archive.is/eqdaT

I wish polygon would fuck off and die.

He gets taxed up the ass for that.

Is this a joke? The Mongols were some of the best if not the best Kebab removers of all time. The Kwarizmian forces were a joke compared to them. Hell, the mongols probably wuld have wiped Islam off the map if not for a lucky chance. The same lucky chance that saved most of Europe, actually.

so, is this out already?

In Japan (August 2016)

Oh no this is turning into a feels thread isn't it

NOMINATE BRAD GLASGOW FOR HIS WORK ON GAMEOBJECTIVE.COM AND HIS GAMERGATE ANALYSIS
OR A BIG ARTICLE BY WILLIAM USHER
The Kunkels could be an amazing oportunity to push stuff. GET ON IT GAYMERGAYS!

You just had to, didn't you.

You motherfucker, don't heap this shit on us.

THIS
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/interviews/17167-The-Tao-of-Notch-Beyond-Twitter
gamepolitics.com/2015/08/27/play-it-straight-and-theyre-still-irate-year-hostile-feedback/
allthink.com/1588852
allthink.com/1561533
gamepolitics.com/2015/08/12/challenge-accepted-interviewing-internet-hashtag/
gamepolitics.com/2015/07/24/editorial-everything-you-know-about-boys-video-games-and-surveys-might-be-wrong-0/#.VbfLkflVikr
And his patreon : patreon.com/bradglasgow

Whats the story about this

Well you can tell its the holidays.

Gonna spoiler it so no one has to look at it.
Vader was a domesticated fox owned by a Tumblr user. Said Tumblr user corrected a Tumblrite on their ignorant bullshit. Tumblrite got triggered, doxed him, and sent poorly Photoshopped "bite marks" to his local Animal Control to get the fox taken away and immediately euthanized. And the Tumblrite celebrated this.

IIRC libtard from the other side of the country in Commiefornia lied and said her animal is wild and got animal control to put Vader down.

More like "Führerious".

I can't help but like Koretzky, his fuck it I'll do it anyway attitude.

I think this deserves some red text, for attention

I've never been so angry
Just burn tumblr down to the ground
Burn it all down

and then?

And then nothing, fox dead, tumblr user laughing about it, pet owner depressed. Story over, were you expecting a happy ending?

The tumblrette was user enough that there was no retribution.

But then Tumblrites have the fucking nerve to wonder aloud why everyone fucking hates them. People talk shit about imageboard users being "scum of the earth" all the time, but even Anons have problems with fucking with people's pets.

So Guys, I have a problem with steam lately

This is a problem I've been having lately, I got a New PC and I'm passing the restoration copies of my External Hard Drive to the one in the PC, the problem is that once it reach the end of the first restoration disk it stay there and doesn't load anymore and suddenly the game start downloading the missing disk instead of picking it from my restoration copies.

If anyone has a solution to this problem I would be very grateful?

funny how the evil shit these people claim gamergoys they actually do themselves.

I love foxes
They are my favorite animal in the entire planet
This is too far
They crossed the line with trying to ban memes and sexy women and vidya and anime
But this… THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

Yeah, funny that. But that's "no bad tactics, only bad targets" for you. Anything is acceptable if your enemy has already been declared "sub-human" by the Hipster Clique.

The sentence of this tumblr user who destroyed a man is long overdue. Time for this scum to die!

Speaking of which.

I can see why Hitler killed himself, you don't lose to these people, you die fighting

After the shitshow that the first edition was? No thank you. We should be agitating to have it cancelled.

Have you tried simply copying the Steam directory over?

I feel a bit sick to my stomach right now, let me guess this was reddit's doing?

How do I do that?

As long as we're talking SJW sociopathy…

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/homeless-man-left-tears-after-6511648

Copy your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam folder to the same place in the new PC. The first time you run Steam it should take care of business and see the installed games.

fug, wrong quote

ON TOPIC/TO DO POST SOON.
For now, do this:

Nomination Rules
spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations

Nomination Form
spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp

IIRC, they had a worm that was gonna leak all their undercover agents identities.
And despite everything else about her, Lana is actually anti illegal immigration, in whatever year this show is set.

I found nothing on KiA, so I guess not. I would do more research into it, but I'd rather play vidya and spend time with family.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/search?q=urbance&restrict_sr=on
archive.is/EOTrP

Should the 2016 Kunkel awards be an Ongoing Discussions item or a Current Tasks item?

I hope he declares it to the IRS.

But I have them all in security copies, I managed to pass half of them but the other half… well the problem of the more than two restoration disks is ruining it

Sage for off-topic

That Die Hard decoration is pretty clever since it's technically a Christmas movie.

wasn't this Animal rights thugs?

and didn't some people gave him back the dog afterwards?

Both. At first it's selecting which articles to present, and once the voting starts, which articles to shill the hardest for.
Linked them here :

It didn't have much impact, and IMO it should. Praises the good, shames the bad. Award's aren't worth jack until people pay attention to them.

Ongoing discussion & current task IMO.
Plus, other catagories do need discussion (Excellence in reporting, excellence in writing, etc)

If you're willing to endure imgur, there's a simple guide on how to make it yourself.
And it is a Christmas movie.

Yeah, some Cause Animale Nord. And yeah, they were reunited, dunno who did it tho.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/homeless-man-reunited-puppy-after-6576920

The money quote:

Well there is more than just the gamergate article honestly, so many of glasgow's can be presented in different categories. Honestly his Notch interview is impressive work.

☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game itself from existence

Who was the user?

Looks like gamergate weaponize charity yet again

Speaking of that list, I haven't seen it since the spam from about a week ago. I'd post the whole list myself, but I'd cause confusion.

Fuck it
sydneyfoxrescue.com/
I wonder if Gamergate can pull another charity event and donate to some animal rescue charity

Either or. Use the main page of the awards as the link for the OP.

spj.org/kunkel.asp

:^)

Isn't Wikipedia asking for donations and failing?

I think it was Tumblr-GG. Not sure if they're still around in force anymore, but there was a pretty significant presence back then, which made the Tumblrites super-asshurt. Mostly because Tumblr-GG could easily demonstrate that they were actually capable of taking action.

It's not like they actually need the donations, they get more money than God from government grants alone.

It's an animu, not a game
vimeo.com/143631654

It hit the spot, especially since Starmie is my bro since Gen 3.

MTV deleted their video because of dislikes
Spread the word
Dislike the video at once

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

not everyone is like me, downloading them and turned them into webm's.

He wants people to dislike it.

You could try to get something going, but keep in mind the fox thing was a few years ago. Personally I favor fundraising for stuff like Deepfreeze and archive.is that have a harder time getting funding outside GG and build lasting resources.

There were a couple threads about it on /gg/ back in the day, but I don't have the archive links saved.

The opposite. Wikipedia has huge cash reserves and they already hit their fundraising target this year and just kept the fundraiser going.

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=11212

spam
KANYE DID NOTHING WRONG

So, about that person whom got a seizure due to a animated GIF… bigstory.ap.org/article/09acdd2733ad483695c139d2805144f0/newsweek-reporter-seeks-id-twitter-user-after-seizure

I know I know
But I'm just posting it here because they deleted the original video because of the negative comments and dislikes they were getting
So turn on that pesky add block

Welp, Blizzard going for diversity points again.

So Tracer is getting it on with Vivian?

Yes! we need an edit or a drawfag drawing Tracer making out with vivian

that's going to be expensive, those motherfuckers want like $40 for requests like that.

Jokes on them this makes my penis hard.
Actually it isn't. The art is shit.

Whatever. I'm more offended by how BRITISH Tracer is.

Christ.

Wasn't it, at this point, already pretty much canon ? Everyone assumed as much and that was far from something anyone would find surprising.

I need archives to prove things to faggots.

one thing about this entire bullshit, keep in mind that they are not doing this "to slap SJW's in the face" as some claimed about SFV back then. They did censor something in overwatch about tracers ass or something. I can't remember what exactly it was since I don't follow that game. Those guys are sucking sjw dick.

I think that was confirmed a manufactured controversy, where they made SJWs make a big deal about Tracer's ass, then replace it with a 1950's pin-up girl pose. And of course, SJWs are incapable of admitting they're wrong, so they acted like the more suggestive pin-up pose was "an improvement."

archive.is/ArRny
you can ask op for links

Don't they get dosh even without ad block? With the views?

Basically, the ass censor thing was just some tumblr twat that complained about how Tracer's "over the shoulder" victory pose was showing Tracer's ass. Blizzard replaced it with a pinup pose.

of course she is. the goal is to destroy even the dreams of sad beta males. thats how deep the hatred from sjws goes.

I'm not sure
thats why you use Ublock

They changed a pose that was showing Tracer's ass to a pose Straight up out of a an old pinup from the 50's that emphasized it even more. If that's not cheeky as fuck, I don't know what is.

Both are true, just a quick search returns this:

www - huffingtonpost - com/entry/ghost-in-the-shell-trailer-is-full-of-white-people_us_582e0cb2e4b08c963e343c57
archive.is/lnECA

www - hollywoodreporter - com/heat-vision/ghost-shell-trailer-exceeds-japanese-fans-expectations-948696
archive.is/pyiFm

I think you're sort of projecting there user.

you got pictures comparing those?

That's [pathetic

Blatant pandering, but doesn't make me mad.

Just wondering but
Isn't Bato american?

Done. Old pose(which was shared among all characters with slight variation), new pose, and the flygirl pinup it was based on.

thanks for those. Why exactly was everyone complaining about it then? I remember posts in KiA and here on Holla Forums too.

I meant with an ad block. My bad.
But yes, I think you just give them less money since you use an adblocker, but they still get money from views.

Because the old pose was actually removed for a couple of days before the replacement came. That and one of the lead devs said some dumb-sounding ambiguous shit that everyone read into way too fucking much.
I still think Overwatch is a somehow even more casual version of TF2, but I can't shit on Blizz for this of all things.

Partly the way that Blizzard was talking about it, partly that the new pose hadn't been put in yet.

Because the person complaining felt that it was sexualized and tracer was "presenting" her ass to be taken.

I think it was more the nature of the thread where the one dude in charge of design immediately went "YOU'RE RIGHT, THIS IS A PROBLEM, WE'LL FIX IT RIGHT AWAY," which made SJWs start actively taunting everyone. Doesn't exactly help that the dev in question has had a reputation for being a self-centered shithead since his days as the leader of a raid guild on Runescape. Regardless, even after all the retardation of people trying to say the old pose was shit like "Tracer (sexually) presenting herself," said people immediately started saying the literal 1950's pinup pose wasn't anything like that.

Ill shit on blizzard for cracking down on overwatch porn after release though. Fucking slimy move

Everquest

The news came first that it was going to be replaced. Some twat complained in a huge thread and Blizzard responded, saying they'd do something. It took time for the new pose to actually be revealed, in which people where rightfully angry that the company seemed to be capitulating to completely moronic complaints.

Widowmaker and Mercy have a pose like that. Who else?

LOL

No, he in fact fucking hates the Americans for slicing up women and children and then covering it up, but I always imagined him a schwarzenegger kind of guy.

All the other faggots got it wrong. It was changed because a single person complained on a forum. It's highly likely that it was a PR stunt for controversy attention.

Does anyone have sauce for this?

Not only that, but that one person, after the dev came in and made a big deal over it, gleefully admitted that he made the whole thing up.

Off-topic, but impressive.

Several of the dudes had it if I remember correctly(Cowboy guy, Soldier [insert number here], the weeaboo characters). It was a generic stand there looking cool with their back to the camera while looking sexy/cool pose. I don't actually own the game so I'm going off of memory from that one weekend I spent at a friend's place.

Okay now, this was unexpected.

I doubt his.

They definitel do not have that pose.

Attention - archive.is, archive.org, and even Google cache seem to no longer work on please use archive.is, including the main site not just Waypoint like it was before

The exact same articles that archived before no longer archive, for example:
archive.is/TSCnA
archive.is/yayma

Let't try to figure out how to archive it and/or what they're doing, especially anyone with relevant knowledge.

I remember someone in a previous KIA thread about Waypoint said proxies didn't work on it, so that might be related.

Also Vice is getting rid of comment sections, which is how I found out about this:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5jezw3/vice_were_getting_rid_of_comments_on_vicecom/

Oh it gets better
Mtv is pulling a ABCNightline on us and deleting comments
Archive everything
Archive the comments

This was amusing.

I can't be surprised that a chick with dyke hair is a dyke.

And nothing of value was lost

Here's the post.
archive.is/d4fRE

First sentence should say Vice, of course.

Didn't they change a line in WoW a few years ago for similar reasons? An NPC called male characters strong but female ones pretty or something.

Social Justice, not even once.

then you might not know shit about japan or gits

He probably doesn't have any leverage in this. Still, can't feel sorry for Twitter for having to deal with that sperg.

Parents of people who died at the Pulse nightclub shooting are suing Google, Facebook, and Twitter over not having cracked down on ISIS propaganda. They actually have a point there though.

Movie looks like shit and Scarlet Johannsen can't act.

Yeah, they did. Ji Firepaw called female Pandaren PCs "pretty," and SJWs got super fucking asshurt about it. What really burns me is that the ringleader of the Outrage Brigade used to be a guildmate of mine, who was generally a nice person before SocJus started gaining traction.

Now, those people I feel for, not this sperging pedophile reporter who is milking his epilepsy for lawsuits.

Will 2017 be the year Twitter fucking dies?

Tracer may be gay but Pharah is not and that'll piss them off soon enough as tumblr's big ship was "Pharmercy".

I'm more interested in which male they will make gay tbh.

Lol

the monkey

The fucking pitch of her voice kills me.
I'd have rather have her a proper cockney (though not excessive on the rhyming slang).

Jews are white goy, unless its bad for that particular jew at that moment and then they're not white.

The Huffington Post

ALTERNATE ARCHIVING WEBSITES
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peeep.us
hghltd.yandex.net
youdao.com/cache*
sogou.com/websnap*
webcitation.org
hl.mailru.su
cache.baidu.com
cache.yahoofs.jp
nova.rambler.ru
cc.bingj.com
blekko-webcache.com
wayback.archive.org
megalodon.jp
hiyo.jp
arquivo.pt
cache.nevkontakte.com
httrack.com/
hl.mailru.su
cache.baidu.com

You can download videos with this site: savevideo.me/ & Keepvid.com

Maddox has admitted he reads this site.

Explains a bit.

Very true. And Widowmaker just mourns her dead husband. They got a gay character, but none of their "ships."

Also, Reaper is apparently a cuck.

good to have alternative archiving websites since archive.is sometimes deleteds content.
archive.is/qnbs8

Lucio?

Isn't he like 60? Maybe one of the adults is his kid.

No, the smart one.

We need to add this in OP's post

also
archive the comments of mtv's new video since they're deleting them

I think my idea is funnier…

Damn, porn industry really is aggressive about tackling copyright I guess.

Their lowest stock market value ever was $14.02 on June 10th 2016. Right now they are at $17.94… It looks like it dropped severely a few hours ago, maybe that seizure thing had something to do with it.

Also interestingly enough the thread itself is still up.
>>>/wx/61794

The content of the article is loaded via javascript, that window.__PREFETCH_DATA is what loads the actual content.

I don't think archive saves javascript so there's the problem.

twitter.com/associatesmind/status/811294300667580416

Looks like Jew Goldstein is fucked now.

I think it is because of these two pics that I just attached. They are made by a small shitty photographer and those guys love to reverse search their images to see if someone uses. Met-art and all the other bigger sites don't seem to care. I at least don't remember those getting removed.

Yeah the thread is still up, also the archive.org one works too, just archive.is deleted it.

I used to frequent a niche fetish board on anonib where every single upload would be DMCA'd within an hour of posting. Never underestimate the autism of the porn industry.

Important Shit, welcome to the party pal edition
Focus; do you think we're ordering a fucking pizza?!

Online censorship database
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
Priority 1 Alpha

ONLINE CENSORSHIP BILL JUST PASSED THE SENATE
Senate Passes Major Portman-Murphy Counter-Propaganda Bill as Part of NDAA
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N (Tweets to fart)
Priority 1 Omega
Spread the word, demand NO.
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ (Email Trump)

DisNod
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
Rather clever idea by Chernovich. Show the advert next to the offending article- shame them on twitter or spice up your DisNod emails.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
I know we avoid giving articles clicks, but only one of us needs to do it and take the screencap and share it to others. Don't know why we never did it before.
DisNod Wins Wars If progressiveness can't turn a profit, most will drop it.
But, beware of being baited. Make them into Ghostbusters, not Force Awakens.

Twitter Censorship
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
More major "alt-right" accounts have been banned. See if you can still find your favorites, report back.

South Korea is free- share their story
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
Now is the time to push Korean BBQ, before a counter-narrative is created. South Korea was/is basically SJW completion. Show others as a black mirror to their own countries.

Satanic Pedos and Pizzagate. Because they're defended by/use SJWS.
>>>/gamergatehq/328848

Get crunk with the Kunkel Awards
Nomination Rules: spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
Nomination Form: spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
Cut off for entries is Jan 20th.

So- now this thread can't be archived.
Thanks.
Though it's a good way to test which alternate archiver's are safer.

IMO, due to it's length, put it on Ghostbin.

some of them are really eager to stop pirates. tickling-submission videos for example are very hard to find. Everything they made pre 2013 is easy to find, but their latest videos are a pain in the ass to find. I honestly wasn't able to find a reliable source yet. Even on places like pornolab where they offer you actress packs and entire siterips it's hard to find them. I can find a 400+ gb Remy LaCroix pack, or a 50gb mia sollis pack, but those tickling videos are impossible to find. I assume they are taken down asap too.

just testing lol, idk if those pictures caused it, might be something else too.

Guess who's funding Facebook's "fact checking"?
twitter.com/deYook/status/809852188570816512
archive.is/7x4Ot

I'll bet the disputed flag is only the first step. Either they'll slowly have disputed stories appear less and less on feeds, then claim "I guess people don't click them anymore"- or just outright ban anything they deem fake.

Other relevant thread:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
>>>/gamergatehq/329096

ADD CAPTCHA'S TO HQ, I CAN'T POST THIS SHIT IN THE RELEVANT THREAD

This really is a new age of McCarthyism.

This will never stop making me laugh.

PAW's been around for the past 20 years. Where the fuck have you been?

That's actually a different thread, and also archive.is blocks the whole board /wx/. I don't think it's DMCA that's just their default message. It's probably the same reason they block Holla Forums - someone posted cp and then it got archived it before 8ch volunteers deleted it, so archive.is had to clean it up too. This probably happened a few times with that specific board so they included it in the blacklist with Holla Forums. Though I suppose they might also have done it if they constantly got DMCA complaints about that specific board, I don't know, but it seems more likely it's the same reason as Holla Forums.

It'll archive fine, those images are just from a random thread.

No its not.
>Saved from 8ch.net/wx/res/61794.html

kek

They don't have time for that shit, user, they have to talk about politics in the Philippines while drinking fizzy water!

hah, true, they really to not allow to archive any threads at all. I just tried to archive some other wx threads and it wouldn't allow me. But I know that this is a recent change, because that audio thread was archived using archive.is back then. I had it in my bookmarks.

Apparently the Overwatch comic is already content blocked in Russia, so let's do this, guys.

Vladimir "If you're LGBT say hello to the KGB" Putin
Vladamir "If you go to a pride parade, prepare for a Siberian stockade" Putin
Vladamir "If you indulge a sapphic flirtation enjoy your gulag vacation" Putin

What's even the point of archiving an audio thread? Its not like the audio is saved in the archive.

Source?

/in a different country.

Shame, user.

I need it for the text, that way I have a basic description of what's inside those audio files.

Sorry, should have included archive.

archive.is/mfIOH

No, no, no. That's Pence's shtick. He shocks them. Putin has to do Russian things, like Siberia and gulags.

His was better. BBQ works better with Pence.

Ah sorry, I went by the wildcard search that said only one page was archived, but that's probably inaccurate due to the blocking. Regardless, it's just the whole board that's blocked.

First off I'm not advocating this in any way but could you imagine how much the "culturalization" fuckers would freak out if someone suggested to remove gay content to adhere to the culture and laws of other countries?

So how long is it before someone twists it as "Blizzard lets you shoot gay people in Overwatch"?

Good to know. I thought archive.is did at least some javascript but just stripped it from the resulting archive? If it does it doesn't work with the method they're using. I'm pretty sure Google cache saves javascript but that sitll doesn't work either.

Any way of how to get around this and archive it anyway?

I just tried almost all of these and none work with Vice.

Some of them also seem to be dead now. A few I didn't try because of technical issues or not being able to figure out how to archive:

Redirect to domain squatter:
hghltd.yandex.net

Blank page:
blekko-webcache.com

403 Forbidden, might just be temporary problem:
hl.mailru.su/

I haven't used Webcitation before and it's a bit complicated, I vaguely remember someone on KIA said it didn't work in a previous thread so I didn't try:
webcitation.org

I know Baidu (China's big search engine) is still around, but this link doesn't seem to go anywhere useful:
cache.baidu.com

Couldn't figure out how to use it?:
nova.rambler.ru

Gave error codes:
hiyo.jp

Required some form in a different language so I didn't put in the time to try it:
arquivo.pt/

Might work but it saves locally to your computer, I've used this program before and it's useful for saving entire sites:
httrack.com/

Oh man thats a classic meme

I still dont know if thats a man or a woman.

Yes.

It is.

Last I heard, it's a guy.

Vladimir "Rootin' Tootin'" Putin

What a salty day

archive.is/UeljB

archive.is/Travh

All it takes is the general ability to understand proportions and population distribution in order to see why direct democracy would be a disaster, but hey, fuck logic.

archive.is/nGpi2

There are a lot more like this, both in forms of articles and very angry tweets. They seem to be advocating for a system similar to Sweden, which as close to a full fledged direct democracy as you can get. Again though, just as Bernie Sanders thought highly of Denmark's brand of socialism and failed to see why it wouldn't fucking work in America, no one seems to be able to figure out why a direct democracy wouldn't work in a country as large and diverse as the US.

Reminder that James Madison warned and described factions as: ""a number of citizens, whether amounting to a minority or majority of the whole, who are united and actuated by some common impulse of passion, or of interest, adverse to the rights of other citizens, or to the permanent and aggregate interests of the community"

archive.is/gxFW3

THATS A GUY?!?
Tumblr is truly a scary place

Is gamergate still a thing or is it just a chat lounge now?

archive.is/Ga0mp
Why are normalfags such utter morons?

They only now complain about it because Trump won, in the past they liked it or didn't care.

I am well aware of that.

honestly i have no idea how the world came to be like this, everywhere i look now just says it's been happening for the past few decades but everyone around me acknowledges hitler dindu nuffin and doesn't know a tenth of the retarded shit we see every day here. But that might be because i live in a 3rd world shithole and i only got an internet connection in 2006

I wish they'd just leave my country.

Saw this on Holla Forums

Guys Guys
youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE
MTV did it again

I hope it's Lucio because I hate that faggot. All that mobility and shit and they give it to a support.

These voters have internationalized racism, that's why they voted for a racist. And the electoral college is racist because they also voted for that racist. And you need to remove this racist individual as his racist being is disturbing the totally non-white hive mind. Like… I'm not white: I'm not racist!

etc.

They already took it down? Did someone realize that shitting on 80% of your audience is not going to raise your viewer count?

Shit, this almost makes me believe Godfrey really was behind that mess.

I can see it just fine though

3 people in the Washington EC voted Colin Powell. Don't know why, but they rather him than Hillary. Another voted for a Native American for the same reason.

Still available here too.

Now I can see it too.
I think it was just temporary.

Let's not pretend that blacks didn't vote overwhelmingly for Clinton. Its just that whites who actually understand how cancerous "diversity" is voted for Trump.

I would let the world burn for my waifu

1 hour till my 30th birthday, what are the chances of a franslam real soon?

Actually this is the second time they took it down

See you on the wizard side, friend.

NEVER. EVER.
Happy birthday.

See you on the only imageboard that's somehow worse than 4chan, wizchan

Don't you mean
More extreme for 4chan

Remember to put all the point for int.

Welcome to Wizardhood, faggot. I'm still waiting for my official spellbook in the post.

no i don't mean more extreme ye fat twats. I mean it's a no fun aloud hellhole with the worst rulecuckery

I keep telling you guys that if you meme it up with Rea, your wishes will come true. What happened? Memed her powers and got scared? Why do you fear the dark side of the memes?

Because I've never seen the series and it's your waifu.
I'll stick to mine.

Not this meme again. I bet Google employee made that shitty chart.

I'm on it since nearly a year, it's nothing exceptional. Meme magic has fun applications, though, as you saw this year.

I have a far greater and more powerful waifu.

Dubdubs fucking confirms.

I prefer subtlety over slaughter.

it was kind of the case until we started getting really big floods of newfags

Do you have a pic?

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
Lel, by the way its already a controversy according to wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gersh_Kuntzman manafactured much?

This election is the gift that just keeps on giving

That's mainly because the Virginian governor let convicted felons vote by special decree.
I'm not saying Trump would have won VA without their votes, but it would have been a damn close race.

Wew fucking lad

The first time they uploaded it it had over 44k

There's that long-since debunked line again.
Threads? They nuked ENTIRE BOARDS.
That entire site is shitposting incarnate, what the fuck are they smoking?
My cousins get hate-mail in those places constantly.

I feel nothing but contempt from this. Tumblr really needs to burn.

Not really surprised that they'll post up a stupid video like that. Last time I checked on their TV channel they were advertising a show about fat colored haired women beating up guys about not signing consent forms for sex and other stupid shit.

And snapchat I believe is having loads of problems with child porn because underage faggots use that program and they constantly send nude pics.

And the MTV video is gone
MTV has deleted the same video three times

Fuck, did some autist download it?

I honestly couldn't give a shit about this fuck and his queer projects, but hypocrites are something that piss me the fuck off.

I lived with some my whole life, my father and my sister who preach kindness and acceptance, yet when it comes down to it they don't practice it and I catch them doing stupid shit, like yelling at mom because of the recent election results, or treating people like utter shit despite being supposedly all-loving respectively.

It burns my goddamned blood to see a hypocrite. Almost literally, I can feel the fucking heat from my own anger boiling. It is a RARE feeling, and I hate it and people who cause it.

If you put me in a room with a hypocrite, with absolutley no consequences as to what happens, even I don't know what i'd do. I can feel my fucking EYES shake.

Mirror please?

Actually the OP on Holla Forums did

there are no powers after 30, they lied to you

FUCK OFF

You are not alone, user.

Falcom's president dropped that Ys 8 will see an English release in 2017

twitter.com/endlesshistory/status/811338457188626438

it's so wrong on some parts
Like shit nigger 4chan on it's heyday was all about circulating that CP on Holla Forums, a good deed every now and then is alright like with pizzagate but come on now until it went to shit 4chan was pedo central
Come on now we only did that because he gave the best reactions, when we figured out he was a FBI shill we basically hit a jackpot because we got the lulz, fucked someone's life over and helped the white supremacists
what the fuck, i swear to fuck if that tumblr twat is referring to that guy who made a post saying "some of you are alright, don't come to whateverthefuck tomorrow" i'm going to become a real school shooter
it's a nice thing and all but how is this a worthwhile mention

I guess I should have turned spoilers off first. Oops.

Doesn't georgia also have a huge black population and go 75% trump too? I thtink the statistics on how many ethnics voted trump is off.

What is this amazing feeling?

Almost there, colleague!

I would torture them, depending on the serevity of their actions.

Okay according to mtv its not because of the dislikes but because they keep getting reported

Officially 21th here, the time has come.

Relatively, yes, blacks are 30.5% of their population.
No, it went 51% Trump.

Ok. That still means probably 1/3 black voters went trump

They fucking should be getting reported!

If I can get a video taken down because I say "fag", they should have this goddamn anti-white hate speech bullshit reported too.

I already beat it in Jap. If xseed picks it up; I'll buy it again

No it does not mean that at all.

GOOD. Hopefully this means a translation will be fast-tracked. I'm already excited enough to see post time-skip Sara.

What its like being a wizard?

Daily reminder that obama is behind all those recent terrorist attacks;
archive.is/KoufF

Lonely

PS4 version is supposed to have extra stuff.

I'll be all over that, day 1. Neither XSeed nor Falcom has let me down.

Sara's gonna be nice. I think I'll love seeing all the characters a year and a half after the end of CS2

Can't wait to get to know the new characters too

at least you have wet dreams, right?
wet dreams are one of the few reasons i'm alive

Isn't youtube supposed to lock your account after you get three videos taken down from reports or something?

A sudden urge to build portals, to Equestria.

But you know the dreams are not possible.

Good. If Murdoch Murdoch gets their videos flagged people better keep spamming against MTV.

i know, bro

If you guys are that desperate to lose your virginity just go pay a whore.

But I can't afford it.

Now that I think about it, his videos are very much like a Huffpo article if someone were to bother reading it out loud and randomly add insults every three or four words to make it seem authentic. Just watch embed related with that in mind.

Its about having a loving connection with another human being

Alright faggot.

also this

I'm just like her. Except I'm a guy and ugly.

He specifically talked about knowing how his wet dreams would never be real.

Oh my god, I actually played this game as a kid. Shit was awesome.

God, MTV is staffed by retards.

How is everyone doing? Play any good vidya lately? I have been replaying new vegas and just finished up the ulysses DLC which was always one of the worst ones in my opinion. He just seems to be such a badly written character.

Mill3nials and record producers, but they are not that far off f4om retards.

He's got cool hair tho

Welcome to the sjw age

Hes still better than veronica. But the best companion is from the worst dlc, joshua graham in happy trails.

I'm the same, never hooked up with random girls because I wanted to have sex with a girl I loved, but I've been to a brothel.
It was nice. Around $150 for sex and a massage. If you're on a limited budget you can save up for it, or use christmas money to treat yourself. I still want a loving relationship with someone, but that was a fun thing to do. There's also something relaxing about the situation. If you're autistic or awkward, everything there is pretty set out and simple. You're there to fuck and have fun doing it.
When you go there, you get to meet the girls first to choose who you want to go with. So you can see which one you like or which one you have a connection with. You can ask for the girlfriend experience or for a lot of cuddling, that's their job, they've got experience with all sorts.
If you're worried about making your first time be with a prostitute, the first time doesn't really matter for a guy. We don't have a hymen. Our first time is just symbolic. You can still have a first time with a girl you love. That will be different from a brothel. It would be better to get 'practice' first to give that girl you love a good time anyway.

He looks intimidating, but his whole idea of why he does things contradicts himself at every turn and he becomes full on collectivist mode where he will blame whole areas for individuals but then blame individuals for the state. He also talks about how he wants to go back to the old world and have pride in it but then talks about why the old world failed.

Joshua is fairly well written. And anyone is better than veronica to be honest.

Delete your facebooks, user

archive.is/KOhcp

tl:dr, facebook is selling user data to combat fake news.

Hoo boy. That one's going to give some of the people here a heart attack. Not me though

I don't have a good enough slowpoke for this, that's their entire business model.

Vernonica felt like I was talking to a lobotomy patient. Which is funny considering her ex was a lobotomy patient herself, and still more interesting, though the worst of her dlc. But its hard to top dog.

Great fucking concept, terrible execution. Also kinda makes me think Avelonne doesn't really understand what made KotOR2's characters so good, despite trying so hard to recapture the same feel.

I'm playing Steins;Gate for the Vita

Also, ulysses is an angry man who hates both sides and has seen shit. He is so angry that he no longer has coherent thoughts.

Those who do have fb for whatever reason should tell others to move to vk/slavbook instead, particularly the memesters who've had their pages suspended. Just saying.

Wow, that guy is a massive faggot. I'm tempted to see the source to see if comments aren't blocked yet.

Comments aren't blocked and dislikes by the plenty

OH, wait a second then, I'm going to enjoy some roasting.

Well, there are ways to have free no-strings-attached sex, but the women involved wouldn't be cream of the crop. They would be like, well, like us.

And to make you feel better the majority of people are defending gamergate

These are happy days indeed.

After seeing so much shit, it feels good to see these fuckers get roasted, seeing others not believe them on their narrative is just a cherry on top.

could someone link me the vid where that came from please? I remember it was from a debate.

Comparing the president-elect to gamergate was pretty fucking retarded of them.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/20/milos-absolutely-positively-serious-advice-mtv/

Well, didn't stop their chimpout that the citizens of the United States elected the "Gamergate" candidate did it?

how about you just don't use social media

I have an Idea when this thread reaches 600 post lets all spam woke

Let's not.

Wow we aren't even half way there
Holidays are slow

I'm not looking forward to how slow it's gonna be on Xmas day. Goddamn I'm a fucking loser I'm actually going to be on Holla Forums most of the day

at least we'll have each other user

I see new threads immediately spammed by rampant shitposters now.
Is cuckchan down? Or did bui switched his tactics?

I'll drop by to leave you a happy holiday

Merry Christmas

Good morning. So what are these feminist faggots saying on Twitter that apparently, we'll lose our minds after Blizzard, the pandering cucks that they are, revealed that Tracer is a lesbian? Are these people serious in push this low energy bait? Absolutely inept of them.

For a while, at least. I'm being pressured hard by my ex's parents to come by but I don't know if I want to actually do that. Could be awkward. If I stay home I'll be passed out drunk by dinnertime.

Thanks, Anons.

Who's woke?

MTV getting triggered people using woke

So, any new salt harvested from the electors choise?

It's so weird, when it's Japanese lesbians in fiction, they're fucking offended, but if it's a western property with lesbians, suddenly they claim their opponents are the ones that are fucking offended.

If you want to beat your enemy, understand them. That's why they fail so often.

Got any screen caps or archive?

Nah, nothing new.

Their warped sense of reality and logic is so batshit insane and illogical that its impossible for me to understand.

The difference is, if we think they will lose their shit over something, we tend to be right, whereas if they think we will lose our shit over something, they tend to be wrong. We know them better than they know us.

It would be interesting if they end in a watch list for their comments.

So I guess there is nothing new we can laugh of rage about? I'm seeing the video about the Cracked faggot and I wish they could be humilliated in mass media or public TV. Just a little tear because they could see themselves as the piece of shit they are.

Also, how is the Trump TV project going?

People care about Overwatch?

>first image: Yeah, I know she's corrupt, but come on, EVERYONE got kicked off the Watergate investigation for destroying evidence! It's just garden-variety politics!
He is literally that fucking stupid.

It's kinda fun.

I main Zenyatta

Sometimes, what these self-appointed ruling class needs is a beatdown to drag them back crashing to Earth. Trust me, it's an effective method.

Good luck kicking Blob's ass when he almost never leaves his basement "apartment."

A brother of mine bought a ps4 with COD in the offer and decided to change it to Overwatch because he wasn't a shooter fan.

I'm just indiferent about the subject.

Do you want to end the world?

Don't you dare undermine a character whose sole purpose is to personify a class… which is only a different balance of a certain set of attributes. It's [current year] and you have to know what those fictional avatars eat for their non-existing breakfast, you need to relate and identify with their invented backstory, … only bigots wouldn't allow a piece of script to be the ambassador or non-white/non-straight/non-male (delete as appropriate). You're not a biggot, are you?

Don't you dare undermine a character whose sole purpose is to personify a class… which is only a different balance of a certain set of attributes. It's [current year] and you have to know what those fictional avatars eat for their non-existing breakfast, you need to relate and identify with their invented backstory, … only bigots wouldn't allow a piece of script to be the ambassador or non-white/non-straight/non-male (delete as appropriate). You're not a biggot, are you?

https //www inverse com/article/25502-overwatch-comic-officially-makes-tracer-s-queer-sexuality-canon
archive.is/bk5I7

Thanks user.

Waiting for the "Hahaha Russia, Tracer is a lesbian! eat that!"

Wait, Tracer isn't a dyke?

It's okay because I got to be incredibly smug after the election

It's a shame you didn't have the foresight to bet a blowjob on the election.

anyone has any of those replies that guy got after he said people should name bad things about clinton?

off topic, but civ 6 announced poland

Them hips

Hmmmmmm

And here I thought I was fucked up.

Thicc.

But who the fuck is this, and is this just another attempt to have "diverse" rulers?

I'm still salty over Theodora in Civ 5 when the latter was nothing but a glorified whore. Wu Zetian also was a lackluster choice.

Yet, trumps comments of "grab them by the pussy", which was more or less private he did not say it publically is inexcusable. Double standards because of vagina everyone.

"Mediocre Arena Shooter, now with Useless Lore!"

Real cheeky milo. Real cheeky.

Jadwiga

According to wikipedia, in all its feminist bias, she didn't do much. Seems like another diversity leader

holy hell, I don't even have a incest fetish, but that just made my dick hard as shit.

I would never do that myself, but this is an imageboard, I seen more fucked up shit than that.

twitter.com/i/moments/811242022266949632

why

Matter of relativity I suppose, fucking your own mother sounds even grosser than bestiality to me.

Oh shit, what the fuck do i care? What are they going to do, stick their faces in cheeto dust to look like Trump?

I agree with you. It is gross. With that said, when you see people who have fetishes for concrete enemas, things get put into perspective.

SHANTAE HALF-GENIE HERO IS OUT TODAY!

I already 100% cleared it 4 days ago tho

How lewd is it?

a bit lewder than the previous games. especially the slime girl enemy

Is "Shawntey, by Roy, Age 24" in the gallery?

yes

Pfft. Heheheh.

Fantastic.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

The right her right eye is further away is wider than the left eye which is closer to the audience

Her eyes are huge and her right eye in particular is bigger than her left. It's like someone 9/11'd her face or something.

Now I feel the same thing that what Robert Neville would have felt in I Am Legend.
I feel like a last remaining normal cell within the body full of terminal cancer.
I don't know what the fuck is going on in this place and I don't even want to know about it.

I'd play games with you gookanon.

E-sports is cancer.

Yep, it's about high time your people were wiped off the face of this earth

Jesus, I might not be a MovieBob-level sperg when it comes to Nintendo, but that isn't even close to reality.

Seems about right.

I can play anything that is not made by Blizzard.

It sure is. At least I can talk about that E-sports is fucking terminal cancer in this board. Which cannot be spoke without legion of witch-hunters trying to wipe you out from the face of the earth in my language.

The Korean ware truce was a mistake. Truman should have let MacArthur to nuke us.

You know, Blizzadrones have no frontal lobe.

Trips of truth.

Proclaim that their last good game was Diablo 2: LoD, and everything onwards is casual heresy. Also Silicon & Synapse games are apocrypha.

I honestly can't see much difference.

Can you explain this? Is it really true?
>>>Holla Forums8560083
allkpop.com/buzz/2016/11/1040-buried-corpses-are-uncovered-in-land-owned-by-a-cult

You up for Doom: Moonman mod?

You know how to really be a rebel in a country full of OWfags?
Play Paladins.

But it's just pay to win Overwatch. That's just as bad if not worse. Pay to win is a fucking cancer and people who support it should be lynched.

It's true and it's not even big news or scandal in here. There are so many fucked up shits about pseudo-christian cults in Korea and this is just everyday daily basis happening.
I searched the news about it and it seems 천부교 (Cheon-Bu Church) made their own religion-village and extorted it's followers within their enclosed societies, and buried the dead who couldn't survive the harsh labor. It goes on and on for decades and now they busted.
This kind of slavery shit is very common sight in this fucking hellish abyss. I've seen many of those religious people enslaved by those churches and forcefully labor for them within very enclosed, quarantined labor village and selling stuff. It's fucking painful to watch and you can't stop it because they're powerful as big corporations.
The Cheon-Bu Church is derivation of Eternal Life Church, which is founded by father of Choi. Choi is the leader of 8 Goddess cult.
Yeah, apparently Choi is responsible for these 1040 dead people literally.
Fuck this gay place.

Even if I does I don't do any streams, user.

I do.
**I kinda quit playing when I being topped almost every matches I played and found out the playerbase has infant tier of skills.*

From I know it's only sells cosmetic items like PoE.

I would watch your streams

I've seen gameplay and they sell crates like Overwatch, but those crates can contain things that change how your abilities work. It is very much a pay to win system. Given that it's made by (((Hi-Rez))) that's not surprising.

I don't even know how to do it
I don't watch or do streams and have no idea how it works
And I have terrible ability to entertain other people

Yeah, the cards are very cheap to buy with in-game currency but it's still effect the gameplay.
We've already tasted the bitterness of betrayal from Tribes. Hi-Rez a shit.

Playing p2w games that still have a skill component and killing the whales can be pretty satisfying honestly.

There's so few games that do microtransactions right, really.
Kinda like how I play Record Keeper and they're kinda lenient with Mythril and with all banners having Guaranteed 5* on 11-pulls.
Then you have scummy shit like what Granblue did in January or what SE is doing with Mobius.

Gookie Gook, I got an idea. Be a Twitch livestreamer and open up donations so you can live off on it. Play Overwatch while telling the world on how shitty SoKor is from the eyes of the person who lives there their whole lives. Bit by bit, you'll learn some extra dough while spreading the word on what's really going on in Worst Korea. Trust me Gook, you'll garner an attention enough to pay off your bills bit by bit. Do it!

It's not pay to win you fucking retard. You earn credits for playing the game and use those to unlock ability-altering cards as part of a loadout system. You can easily earn enough credits to unlock all of a character's worthwhile cards in a single casual session. Even the fucking cosmetics can be bought with in game credits if you are patient enough.

same tbh
Most of the playerbase seems to be third worlders and kids that can't convince their parents to buy them Overwatch. It's a shame because it's mechanically a much more interesting game than OW.

Sure, it's nice to kill idiot kids, but I still don't want to play a fucking game where the other guy is buying his wins.

Fuck 'em.

It's sad that fucking Blizzard is doing the microtransactions right, because my roommate plays a lot of fucking overwatch, and all you get are cosmetics there. TF2 went overboard with the cosmetics and how retarded they look and all that. But if you're just selling some stuff that looks different, I don't mind as much. I play Rivals of Aether and all its DLC so far is skins, mostly to promote tournaments. They made a new one that they're going to give away for free based on a joke from a youtube video. When I get my ass kicked online in that it's not because the other guy spent 50 bucks to get stronger abilities than me.

Hey guys what's up

If he does that he'd better play D.Va.

The pricing of the boxes is a bit scummy but yeah, only cosmetics is a pretty good thing as some of the skins they make are amazing, like the witch one. There are some pretty lazy ones in there as well. I'm not a big fan of the whole "If you want it without getting boxes pay thrice their price with ingame currency", though as the only way of getting that currency is through dupes.

I still prefer it to selling an advantage. But I played the game in open beta and it just doesn't do it for me anyway. Not many good multiplayer shooters around anymore.

reported

I've been playing Pokemon Go, and other Casual stuff… Also finding semen demons, here.. have one

Not much, just wondering what to do with you based on poal.me/5bp7to.

Did they ever fix the tracker?

Gilda's design is great already. The only thing that could be improved and only for lewds it's a bigger butt, since she's a loli, being tall, mature or having a bigger chest is out of the question.

playing a really fun game that will never EVER get a sequel it badly deserves

Better poll

poal.me/3vvbq4

I'm from colombia so I don't know if it's something that only affects you or me as well?

That is like asking me to be a feminine fukboi slutwhore and suck dicks and drink some semens.
Does doing streams even make significant profits anyway?

I don't think I'm very skillful players but I topped every fucking single match I played on Paladins. EVERY SINGLE MATCHES.
My teammates were all fucking retards and my enemies were all moving targets. There was no challenge at all and it feels like playing easy mode.

DELET THIS

Does these two can even coexist?

It's actually fun play those games while searching semen demons, since the game does not require that much concentration, you can multitask even better

I'm sick so I'm watching house

It's objectively worse since it only has shit games.

Those are the games Gilda would likely pick for GOTY. And you know it.

I hear Paladins pairs you against bots until level 5. Don't know if that's true.

Of course, gookie gook. You see, livestreaming on Twitch, there's a system called the "Bits" system in which your audience can donate bits that can add up to your total income. 1,000 bits is equal to $1 and you can even open up a donation link to either to your Paypal or if you have Patreon, your audience can donate there too. It's fun to do it, trust me.

It's shit. It's the worst poll that has ever been posted on this site.

Only if you are charismatic, insanly skilled or a whore who charges people to look.

No arguing that. Still doesn't change the fact that it's shit.

user plz. We already know Gilda's GOTY;
store.steampowered.com/app/511630/

Yea, I know full well.

Why not combine it and play granblue fantasy?

I triggered the fuck out of some goon last night.

Dare I say, I need to spend slightly more time on Twatter. This is like a turkey shoot.

I figured her for a Yohjo sim fan. store.steampowered.com/app/415950/

They're incredibly easy to trigger because they'll take anything you say seriously. They don't understand the concept of "pretending to be retarded".

DON'T CLICK THIS
I WARNED YOU

archive.is/gl2uU

archive.is/gl2uU

Okay.

But user, there are no any respectable semen demons in any casual games. They're all sluts.
Did you found any notable semen demons among casual games?

That is true and I played around 20~30 matches. And topped almost every single matches I played with not even trying hard.
I'm not good, the playerbase sucks. That is all.

Yeah, the streaming shit is also exists in here but why would anyone donate for a ugly gook with moderate gaming skills and has absolute zero social skill?
Did you do it? Did you rike it? How much did you earn? Right now I can suck dick to pay my rent.

unchecked
absolutely unchecked
maybe I could do it for gay people if I make up myself to be a trap

Is.. is this fake noose? Right?

user, axing that dream will be painfully easy.

Whatever, I don't care anymore.

Not surprising. Half the players are probably from ASSFAGGOTS and have no idea how to aim.

Fuck it, I'm just going to start calling him "Starscream" from now on, because he's all talk and has nothing to show for it.

also

Flynt's not a 'She' and he didn't even won.

Then why do we need you? You already have "won" we need a "peacekeeper" now.
Now why do I doubt that?

This excites me.

Oh god.

You know all that we would have to do to destroy it would be to send everything about it to their opposition in the race.

I'm not normally a spiteful person, but can you imagine it all coming out, in a live debate at some Capital building?

All it would take is bringing up the nonexistent secretary he supposedly hired.

armada's starscream was a cool dude. They mad him someone who actually self reflected and defect to the autobots spoiler before being killed by megatron

He'd self-destruct easily. Just look at how Pakman soft-balled him and he still went into meltdown mode. There's no way that he even manages to win the primary race.

Eyecandy for those unfortunate enough to click on the archives.

Wasn't there a page/image keeping track of the constantly changing number of death threats Flynt reported?

Or bringing up the fact that he stayed home during the supposed "threats".

He'll bribe the moderator. Calling it now

rip armada starscream, he turned out to be a bro

Or just bringing up that his entire career was a shitty ios game with a crowdfunded port that didn't deliver what it promised, and sold basically nothing.

Maybe someone could do the same thing an user did with Anita and hit the FBI and the Boston PD with a FoI request?

He was a character more akin to Dinobot from Beast Wars than any other incarnation of Starscream. He was a real human bean.

And still go into meltdown mode over an easy question anyways. He is completely unhinged, even aGGro people realize that which is why he wasn't let in on any of the CON stuff and Clark tried to act as his handler to try to cut down on him doing stupid shit.

Actually, I'm planning to once my internet gets upgraded. So yeah, that's the plan, though I'll stream more like RPGs rather than multiplayer games since I'm poor and cannot afford the current generation games.

Not Clark I mean femfreq's secretary whose name I'm currently blanking on.

funny enough, Energon is supposed to be in the same universe as armada, so he is like dinobot in how he gets revived as pure evil
And tarantalus was beast war's starscream, albiet a bit more competent depending on the iteration of starscream.

WOW ARE YOU THE GAYLORD user WHO PROPOSED ME FOR MARRY?
GO AWAY YOU FILTHY DOUBLE FAGGOT

Search for 'Myanmar Muslim genocide'. The fucking monks went savage and killing bunch of Muslim rapists.
In short, Muslims in Myanmar terrorized the streets with their daily life style, killing, robbing, raping citizens and monks, burning Buddhism arts and statues down, protesting to remove Buddhism out of country and make Islam as state country. And then the monks gone fucking mad and armed themselves and killed shit loads of Muslim in day of the rope style.
And now they're asking first world to help them. And no one's gonna help them.

Catherine Cross.

aka quinnae moon in the CON leaks iirc.

No thanks, I prefer my Cinderella Girls

Not Yet, but hope is the last thing you loss

Yes, thank you. I am bad with names.

These dubs can't go unchecked.

Mostly been fucking around with Neverwinter Nights 2 and Samurai Warriors 4 Empires. Nothing special.

That's because that particular jizm chasm is from a mobile game.

Actually, it is spelt Katherine.

My mistake.

Well I guess the names of those two are pretty close together.

You need the business advice, not me.

Good luck with your waifu-hunting. Maybe you could find the holy grail of all waifus in some nameless casual shit.

I already have a waifu, it's my labor in this world to look a waifu for those who doesn't have one, maybe that way, I can finally get access to stronger mememagic, not that my contrarian mememagic is weak tho.

Though there are RPGs in my arsenal that these livestreams haven't played and I want to showcase that. RPGs are also my cup of tea so, I'm really comfortable doing them. Though if I got the proper funding in time, I'll buy some new games and a current gen console to play the newest games.

Holy shit. Does Holla Forums know about this?

I'd hope so. The situation has had flair ups of violence back to 1997. And wasn't there a famous quote about sleeping next to a dog?

Pretty sure. I saw a thread about in months ago.
The key point is Muslims drew the first blood. They raped, murdered, lynched monks and Buddhists, burnt down statues just like any other Muslims would to and now the monks had enough of it. Funny thing that now the Myanmar Muslims screaming for outside help right after realized they lost their Jihad.
If you see the peaceful monks who vowed to not kill draws the fucking machineguns and give prayers at the top of pile of the corpses they killed, you know it's fucked up.

Oh, right, that thing. Yeah, they also torched some multi-millennia old manuscript.
Real Buddhists are some metal motherfuckers. American Buddhists need to get their asses kicked and take a few lessons from the real deal.

Looks like Buddhists needs to be imported to Europe to cleanse Muslims for good is a great idea. Besides, seems like Buddhism and Christianity goes along really well.

I can't wait for that train wreck to leave the station. Its going to be great.

And I Google it, which leads to the Wikipedia article about it, which is 100% "MUH OPPRESSED MUSLIMS THAT DINDU NUFFIN ARE BARELY CONSIDERED PEOPLE MUH HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS."

Hate. Hate. Hate. HATE. HATE. HATE.

I really fucking hate muslims.

Quints confirm.

QUINTS DEMAND IT!

As an aside, is there any significance to the number 2 in Buddhism?

They dindu nuffin, they wuz good boys, just going to mosque and trying to get their virgins.

Wew.

Include the fact that they also annihilated the Library of Alexandria.
Now realize that if any of us meet Trump, a good idea might be to pitch the idea of getting a team together and borrowing his time machine so we can archive all the lost texts from the Library before it got sacked once and annihilated the other time.

Really makes you think.

(checked)
Buddhists would not run to be christians friends any time soon, of I remember right the crusades did target buddhists too. Allies of convienence at most.

Answering myself.

Kek may be interested in the Buddhists.

>Two – dve: Like most of the numbers, the Indo European root still shows in the similarity between the English and Pali. (In other numbers, where the Pali and English appear quite different, think of the Latinate forms, e.g ‘penta’ = ‘pañca’.) 2 is what happens when one falls apart. It is division, diversity, dichotomy. The original primordial Being splits into 2 beings, which simultaneously desire and oppose one another. Day/night, male/female, left/right; the world of binaries and oppositions comes into being. 2 always yearns for the lost 1.

I thought Trump borrowed our time machine. Damnit, I forgot where I left that image of that professor as Doc with Vivian as Marty.

Feels like Vivian should have a bulge in that one.

And with five "2"s in that post, here's what Buddhism says about 5.

So in Buddhist numerology, 22222 quints would mean "grasping and supporting the division and dichotomy.

And to hold up division and dichotomy could be said to be the same as…. invoking CHAOS.

PRAISE KEK!

No, Trump has his own. Here's the pic.

TRIPS CONFIRMED THE MONKS FIGHTING FOR THE GOOD FIGHT

PRAISE THE KEK, MAY BUDDHA'S LIGHT GUIDE YOU!

Now I'm wondering if there's stories of two separate time machines being used within the same story.

I vaguely remember MSM coverage of it, if you can call it "coverage" a while back. Even back then it was mostly MUH RELIGION OF PISS, won't somebody plz haaaalp those poor dindu nuffin oppressed muslims. Pretty damn orwellian double think since it was also coming from hollywood limo liberals who are usually lisa simpson types libshit "buddhists".

Quints checked.

Yes, there's multiple time machines being used.
Yes, we have one. Somehow. Personally I think it's an action/reaction inversion machine, where we get the reaction despite not fucking doing anything to cause it.

I need to borrow our time machine, by the way. Get some lottery tickets or something so I can at least try to unfuck my life. If I go back to when I was 13 would it leave me in 13-year old me's body? Because I might just borrow it to go through high school and not fuck it up.

reported

I hope you realize that's the number one reason why most people haven't been allowed to unfuck their lives with the time machine.

Now I'm imagining a redhead girl with a blue and orange sweater with two arrow hairpins, and a smaller blue haired girl with a thick green and purple jacket.

I'm gonna travel back in time to fuck your ass

why would Holla Forums gilda have arrows? That's a reddit thing.

Now I kinda want to go back in time to fuck Linetrap before he got the fake tits and became a pornstar.

archive.is/gHBpK

Bob Chipman is at it again. By the way, the replies are cancer too. Have fun.

twitter.com/A_Man_In_Hatred/status/811436617315614720

Careful there Bob, I'm pretty sure that feminists have huge issues with "lesbian" content designed simply to titillate men.

Pretit linetrap is bretty gud. Bailey cannot pull of her big tits, they just feel, off.

The scenario I was imagining was that someone goes back in time, proposes to reddit to make pic1 their submitted character for the tentative game, Afterlife Empire (or any of the other game ideas that were submitted to TFYC), then pic 2, in a slightly altered form, gets submitted to 4chan.

>BAD WIRITING!
It's like the Blob make the picture himself.

Speaking of Bob and shitty things in the world of gaming. How about this Christmas-festive blast from the past?

Because they're bad fakes. I just find girly guys hotter than trannies in general. The hormones fuck with the cock and the tits always look bad and they end up in a spot where they're not hot if you like guys and they're not hot if you like girls. Feminine boys can be pretty hot though. Not that I make it a habit to fuck girly guys in the ass. That would be gay, after all.

yeah, on re-reading it, I got what you meant. I wasn't sure which features you were keeping and which you were swapping

Nice hivemind. What's Wu going to do once this falls flat on its face? Bitch couldn't even sell over a dozen copies of his trash on Steam.

Cool to know Buddhists are getting into the spirit of kebab removal. I think I know how they'd respond anyway, but I want to see SJWs trying to process.

Stuff like this is why Gilda gets shat on. Fuck off with your forced memeing. Do something useful and kill yourself with Wu.

Bailey's tits pre inplant were not bad due to the hormones. They just are not good implants. That, and the wig choices are real hit or miss.

Easy, blame someone else. Just like how that shitty comic not getting syndicated was the fault of a "fat dyke" and a "sand nigger," former employees saying Starscream was a nightmare boss on the level of the bitch from Amy's Baking Company were "jealous," and how Rev 60 flopping was GamerGate's fault. Because heaven forbid that some rich kid takes responsibility for their actions.

animu grill with question mark.png
I'm guessing you are probably replying to one of the bob chipmangina postings, and accidentally replied to my post.

I want to see the sikhs and hindus join in, some of the biggest problem indians and shitheads like jubal in the west will have to be traitors to their faith or become giant shitlords. Yhey won't really be allowed to be neutral on the kebab removal. and let me guess, the kebabs that messed with the buddhists are sunnis.

yeah, meant for

They weren't bad. I'd still hit it, but he was at his best before going full tranny. That doesn't usually last into adulthood, though, so cute girly boys are a pretty precious resource.

The Illuminati conceited because they have Project Looking Glass, but their arch enemy Trump were have time machine and he's literally colluding with Pleiadian partner.
Man, this theory.. fucking amazing and it all makes sense.

That post doesn't even hold true to what we've already seen. It says media would all say that Hillary had won and people wouldn't find out otherwise until December 21. Also it was from a fucking leaf.

The wigs annoy me more than baileys tit implants though. Some hair styles are not able to be pulled of by some people. Pale skin does not work with light hair, and neon colors piss me off.

Bu.. but the timeline always constantly changes, user. It's impossible to predict it 100%.
At least he's not from Australia.

I'm just waiting for the day that they follow Leigh's example and realize that trying to be the gatekeepers of video games is a lost cause. Flynt wanting to run for office rather than make another game is kind of another example of that already. I predict they'll be in a solid "fuck Trump" mode for at least a year until whatever corrupt outlets left standing will take the hint and stop trying injecting their agenda so openly afterwards. Not really sure about that considering how SA retained their hateboner for imageboards for over a decade. Eternal vigilance, and all that.

Oh shit, it would be fun to see Jubbal's reaction to that. What's up with his family that enabled him to be such a fag?

Maybe you'd have a point if that wasn't what they'd offered as "proof".

Being a rich shelterd faggot growing up knows no few racial differences. Rich kids are brats and grow to be assholes.

Yeah, that stuff bugs me too. I just want more porn like this, with big-assed boys riding dicks. Goddamn I sound like a fucking faggot talking about gay porn like this. I like girls better but I can't stop myself around a good booty.

In most cases, yeah. The only rich kids who manage to be likable are the ones whose parents never actually flaunted the fact that they were rich to begin with, in my experience.

If you were any deeper in the closet you'd be in Narnia.

there isn't a single goober in this thread who isn't a gay

And it was on halfchan, to boot.

When people said Trump will make anime real. I was thinking and hoping it would be more along the lines of the best of the 70s to early 90's japtoons. Not really boku no pico. Bunch of Fucking slackjawed winged faggots. Go watch some manly anime that would put hair on your chest and turn you into a godamn sexual tyranosaurus. Like RG-Z and RG-Z+.

Bu.. but the Gamergate turned us into gay. It's GG's fault that we're gays!

I'm only gay on the internet

Not me at least.

gookanon can fix that for you

You are gay user. Even bailey says so. even in one of her earlier porns she calls the viewer a faggot for liking her. I know >she, but she does not deny being a shemale which I respect.

No, I mean I was willingly gay before GG.

We're going to mindbreak you like those jap feminization doujins and then pass you around as the resident board cumslut.

I don't consider myself a gay, but anyone who wouldn't tap Linetrap is gayer than a Richard Simmons oil wrestling instructional video.

I'd accept a blowjob if he wore a bag over his face and balding head

I'm gonna pay you 5 steam keys to fuck off

0FDNF-GFVA2-IDXJ0
62TEM-QK8IT-24AY5
6J2BE-2BE5X-T0LL3
62T6R-PMZ6W-MM9KM
60PVR-95VZE-MJHQE
20GJV-HZFT4-YZPPA

The sixth one is a tip.

fuck you

Thanks, your boipussy is safe.
For now.

Tried the middle one and failed, enjoy whoever got it.

Pre-implant is better.

Thanks for the game. Key #1 used.

How you do feel about this board existing?:

>>>/anita/

Bonus:

lolcow.farm/ot/res/116004.html

I just found out darksiders 1 got a remaster for pc. I hope its not as poorly optomized as the original was.

Eay to hide your powerlevel goons.

Is there a baker?

At what part did jesus say "kill everything"

These people are either insanely stupid or subverters.

I'm ready to make some toasty semen biscuits in your hot, tight little ass

????

I think you posted in the wrong thread, user.

In the Recoil magazine issue BC-12 in his interview about 9mm vs .45ACP.

They show themselves as part of a church right. It's like they learnt the bible through the mouth of a spastic retard.

I mean context as to what you are talking about user. Are you replying to something?

/trash/ spambot back?

I think i did. But funny, gg is not completely unrelated

bi at worst tbh fam

jfc user.

Also when did mai waifu get so popular on Holla Forums???

8ch.net/pol/res/8559382.html

FIRING UP OVEN
READY AT 700
Title: Throne of Chaos Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=tdszdjxGBJc
Uploaded on Oct 29, 2006

Because she's a dino and also a rabid roid addict.

Fug, which of that little whore's videos is that from anyway? I don't have any bailey jay stuff right now.

What is wrong with these people.
Why do you live?
To be abused?
Not to abuse?

WWJD in regards to 9mm vs 45ACP.
Come on is this even a real thing. Jesus would likely say "A pistol is something you use to get to your raifu."

This was a reply to this

would be cuter if it was a girl

AMEN!

No doubt these Korean pseudo-christian cultist leaders are subverters who selling Jesus's name to fulfil their greed. And the followers are Muslim tier ignorant sheeples.

twitter.com/CamEdwards/status/811376113620488192

archive.is/AEiSH

archive.is/Jw8S5

EVERY FUCKING TIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We know.

[Citation Fucking Required]

no shit its real you fucking dingdong we posted links to it ages ago
jesus fuck get the fuck outta here or ill ban you

Citation here user:
Number one, that's terror.
Number two, that's terror.
Don't you get it? It's all in the numbers.

You dare question the Godzilla of Tech, Feminist Batman, electrical, software, and hardware engineer, tech journalist, game developer, and slayer of GamerGate and the Alt-Right Brianna Wu, you fucking misogynist?

Yes, because if the Alt-Right and Gaymergays were slain, why are they and we respectively still kicking?
Outside of the fact we're the ultimate boogeyman.

Youtuber Onison runs creepy forum where young teenage girls post photos in their underwear

i made a facebook in 2006 and left it in 2009

Funny, I had just recently told my stepmom to ban my step-sister from watching that channel. More evidence to the pile, I suppose.

Has scooby wu ever finished installing the BIOS to warn Ice-T and the cyberpolice, and once and for all single handedly solving the cold case of pineapple on pizza=penis.

They're called koreans :^)

They are falling badly. The groupthink is going under.
Meanwhile the rebels of old are now turning more and more to becoming moral simply to spite them.

You mean pretending to be forced to run away due to non-existing harassment? Implying you couldn't secure your own home by claiming gamergate poisoned your dog?

You're such a good liar, great at wasting piles of money, never cease to lower people's expectations, and your supporters only pretend to like you because they virtue signal each other; it's like you're cut for politics Wu.

Almost, then someone (obviously a GamerGate plant) "accidentally" spilled soda onto the laptop during a plane takeoff and had to be politely reminded just who it was he had offended.

KEK WILLS IT
So shall it be done.

From urbandharma.org/udharma7/numbers.html

Not that he shouldn't be fucking shot, but fucking kill yourself. Infants, toddlers, and prepubescents is pedophilia. Young teens is Hebephilia. Mid to late teens is Ephebophilia, probably the most normal of them all. People just like really stupid when they point to a defiled teenager and yell PEDO when that's not what the word even means. Holla Forums has this exact same problem. Learn your god damn philias, holy fuck. He's a hebephile, not a pedophile.

Sheeeeit, I almost forgot about that one. That guy must have been a master thespian level plant considering how well he acted like he literally did not know who wu was.

You know, I'm honestly looking forward to John Flynt running for office. Embezzling campaign contributions, unlike patreon contributions, has legal consequences and you know he'll never resist the urge.

Lets see. Habitual liar decides to become politician. Kind of makes sense. Unfortunately for Wu, politicians tend not to get caught every fucking time.

HAHA

Got an archive?

Then he'll claim that the arresting police are obviously transphobic.

He could be both.

Thread theme
I'm feeling nostalgic.

Feel like 80's again.

Christmas came early, fam.

We all know what's going to happen. 0.00001% of >her detractors are going to go ape shit. This will be magnified 10,000,000% and if we're REALLY lucky a whole new season of the West Wing will be produced in >her honor.

It's not even 2017 yet and I'm getting stoked

I DID say nostalgic.

How about this oldie. :^)

Here you go.

I tried to keep it IT related.

Trust me user, it's more related than you realize.

IT related

twitter.com/MultiAxisMatt/status/811479793275269120

Oh fuck me

second best song in the album

I remember early computer visual effects.

UGH!!

…. Ok

Wouldn't it be the right moment to gather pictures of the usual suspects defending terrorism again and again and again up to this point? I'm pretty sure now that the threat is so close and loud, people won't react so passively to "these cute isis kids", mcIntosh's #ImNotCharlie, and everyone shutting down conversation about terrorism because pointing fingers toward "muh minorities" hurts their feelings.

Noice. Checked

Are you seriously thinking it's about doxing? They are organizing themselves to target and kill key individuals in an attempt to destabilize Putin's politics so no one will stand in their way. That's the problem.

Polite sage for OT.
I have an umbilical hernia and the surgeon told me to lose about10kg in 5 weeks. Exercising my ass of now. Wish me luck.

BE A TRAP, DON'T LOSE AWAY THIS OPPORTUNITY

Islam is the religion of peace so what bad could happen?

Today is a good birthday.

In 5 weeks, I'm not sure if I would gain enough muscle mass to cause much difference. I plan to do a mixture of aerobic and weight training to get a balanced exercise regime going.

Happy Birthday, user. :^)

Welcome to the world of wizardry.
Remember, if you lose your virginity, you lose your wizard ability too.

Just do the Flashdance exercise plan. Make sure you get the leg warmers for the full effect.

Dough is in oven
10 posts remaining until dough is ready. If you want to wish happy birthdays and wish good luck on surgery might as well do it now ya winged faggots.

happy birthday.

good luck if you are going for surgery and exercise regiment.

OH SHIT SOMEBODY BAKED TO SOON

Thanks. The surgeon told me to lose the weight first. Then surgery. I have a tenacious personality. I will endeavor to make it happen.

That's heartwarming.

Hello?

BORRA ESTE

Is a shame there is no real retro movie that isn't meme internet shit.

I've been thinking about writing a script of an 80s cop thriller involving a gang of neonazis cotrolled by a nazi scientist who travelled through time and preparing to go further into the future to prevent being a victim of the end of the world like one of Lovecraft's novels.

It's a gilda bread.

I think they still need to do some hard work.

DO IT
WRITE IT, HAND IT TO PUBLISHERS
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Gib bread

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Here you go.

There are two breads not

which one is legit?

which ever one's the gayest

Go click on the vid embed. One is a gilda vid,, the other is exactly what it says on the tin.

Wew

I'll post it when I get home from work.

hey look it's alunya