E3 2017

did u mean tears faggot?

epic, upvoted, shared, posted to /r/Holla Forums, i liked your post keep it up, greentext stories are the heart and soul of the Holla Forums community

Check 'em

The only good thing about Christmas ending is Redditors and cuckchan faggots dispersing back to the holes they crawled out of.

Exactly what kind of birth defect is that?

Looks like harlequin.

You captured Holla Forumsalve's reaction perfectly.

How long until this thread is bumplocked/sagebombed by the butthurt valvedrones that make up the majority of Holla Forums?

user, you do realise if you post all of these into an imgur album, they'll all show your ID and everyone will know it was the one guy, right?

Seeing shit like this during the hours the amerilard janitors are dead makes me want to join the hotpockets squad.

At least post a direct link when you upload them so I can share it on my MySpace.

But then we'd have to bully you for being a hotpocket, regardless of competency :^)

Or is it just because we're insulting your favorite company?

HALF LIFE 3 WILL BE EXCLUSIVE…
TO FREEBSD
AND YOU GET THIS COOL HAT FOR USING STEAM ON FREEBSD
>They freak out when they realise It's untradable

I'm imagining everyone suddenly swelling like a balloon and then exploding, sending candy bars flying in ever direction, for they were not people, but pinatas.

Greentexts are cancer.
All they ever did was encourage shitposting and sharing them on other sites, which led to cancer coming here.

And cancer joining autism just isn't a good mix.

Looks like some variant of a neural-tube defect. Head looks flat so definitely anencephaly (basically means most of the brain isn't there, just the bits that keep the heart and lungs working), but combined with the rest of it being also malformed along the entire spinal column. The peeling skin is normal for a late-term newborn, and I think the legs are just screwy because they're paralyzed, and it's a weird perspective with the picture making the arms look huge by comparison.

"Gentlemen, we're here today to view, for the first time…"
HALF LIFE 3 WAS YOU ALL ALONG
THE COMBINE ARE COMING, WE MUST MAKE HASTE
>A combine harvester is parked out the back

Is it bad that I actually miss the days when threads like this were made daily?
Those were simpler times.

I miss them to user. I completely forgot about EFG until he was posted earlier in the thread.

tbh this thread is better than half of the catalog

Needs the star of david shopped on.

THAT IS A FUCKING CABBAGE PATCH KID!

Now I get the joke.

But Valve did nothing wrong.