So, with the impending glassing of Turkey...

So, with the impending glassing of Turkey, I regret to inform you that Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord will never come to pass.
Taleworlds headquarters is located..where? Ankara. Sorry, lads.

Ambassadors die all the time, they are safe

He was shot by a turkish police officer.

Fuck. Mountainblade 2 is the only game I'm genuinely excited for.

Are there any other good games made/companies in the turkaroach hive?

Source?

Let's hope so. They deserve it for willingly dying in the streets while king roach fled the country and used civilians as bullet fodder. Turkey makes Europe's cucking seem like the most alpha thing in a century.

He was shot from behind by a sandnigger in the dead end corner of the room behind him. Person who shot was supposed to be the person protecting him from what it looks.

"Mevlüt Mert Altintaş, member of Ankara Riot Police (MAS), born '94', graduated from Izmir Police Academy"
Funny story what Altintaş translates to, "Golden stone" or "Goldstein".

So the jews want WW3?

They're trying. Putin doesn't seem to be taking the bait just yet.

*jewish turkish police officer

He was a good man.

What a rotten way to die.

WW3 soon lads

Gunman got fucked up good for it though. In other news, turks are fucking stormtroopers, there's many more holes not shown here in the walls.

I'm pretty happy that Christendom will finally take back Constantinople, but I hope the U.S. doesn't get dragged into the war. Turkey is in NATO, right? Also, I'm sure Taleworlds could easily be granted asylum in Germany if they join ISIS, or something.

The Turkish ruling class are supposedly crypto-Jews according to some Arabic conspiracy theories. The House of Saud as well.

NATO is a defensive pact, and Turkey would be the aggressor in this case, negating our obligation to defend their roach ass.

B.J. Novak killed the ambassador?

I don't see the resemblance.

the agreement is that they will help yes but its not specified in what way
they might send tanks and shit but they also might just send blankets and food cans

nato is bullshit

Turkey also is in a really weird place in regards to being a NATO nation due to their frequent government overhauls. I mean the current… stability (if you can call it that) is due to them being denied entry into the EU.
Seriously this is the longest they've gone without a successful coup

Why didn't he wait just a few more months?

There probably won't be another coup by the military for a LONG time, since Erdogan repeatedly decapitated the senior leadership. And I am saying that in the context of BEFORE that laughable mini-coup earlier in the year. In the past the coups were organized by the senior leadership, that's what made them effective. The senior leadership was all replaced by islamists, so you should not expect such things anymore.

At the rate things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see Ataturk worship disappear entirely in the next 50 years.

That's because Erdrogan was actually smart, he gutted the Turkish higher military ranks years ago
Plus there's been enough time for a lot of the Kemalists to die off and be replaced by the average turk, who very much likes Islam

I doubt that, the ultra-nationalist party loves Ataturk, and they have a pretty strong following.

He was Jewish, like Mark. The shooter's tribe name is altinas which is basically like cohen in the west. What I'm basically saying is that Mark is the shooter and Putin should send the KGB FSB GRU XYZ S&M after him.

Actually it's closer to Goldstein

Just another scheme. You bet your ass that in a week or two they will release info about how the shooter was pro-West liberal, which is convenient reason for Russia to act like a victim, and for Erdogan to drive his islamic fascist state forward.

When you think about it, it's funny how all the most vocally anti-kike factions are usually out-kiking the kikes themselves. We need a new crusade.

They have to stop Trump, by any memes necessary.