Jason Michael Welge/Panzer Gaming Studio CEO

You know the guy that made shitty UE4 games containing nothing but demo assets cobbled together? He has quite a rough life.

Like wtf? Is he beyond saving? Is there a more misfortunate dev than him?

shut the fuck up

Wow I really don't care!

There is no excuse for selling Time Ramesside for real money. None.

Found the newfags

And OP proves to be a colossal faggot once again. Bravo!

Found reddit

I think we need to donate our bucks for this poor guy. He's just a mentally disabled man who tries to make money out of his hobby.

Found bui

american mcgee, who made the alice series.i don't have the full list, but i'm sure someone has it. notable items include: his mom being a slut, his stepdad molesting him, said mom and stepdad abandoning him when he was a kid, moving to china, being named 'American' while living in china, living in China, and of course, having his IP in EA's dirty, greedy claws so that way even if Alice does get a sequel, it WILL be a shitty LGBTBBQMYASS+ pandering "cinematic masterpiece".

What about his sister going missing and now presumably dead? Unless they finally found her.

I'm hearing she's still missing, and that the Private Investigator hired by McGee yielded the fact that the trail led to a hotel room she and her boyfriend were allegedly staying at, where investigators found a copious amount of blood.
Supposedly, it might have been an Anti-Gamergater. I don't have all my facts, sorry.

oh shit i forgot about that, i keep thinking its someone else's sister. and yeah, i think i heard it was an anti-gger who did it.

At least his life is going somewhere.

I heard a trump supporter lured her there and mysoginized her to death.

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I should become a tripfag and cryptographically sign my posts so I don't confuse anyone.

I don't know where you're getting that idea. The only reason he brought GG into it was because he thought the DA was a feminist cunt who was stonewalling the investigation for some reason. His sister's boyfriend seemed to be a typical drugged-out scumbag.

Kill your self.

You pedophilia apologist cucks need to be gassed.

Why would you want to save that degenerate?

go back to your single mother forum

What even happened to him?

He's been trying to fix his life.

Last I heard, he sold his company. Maybe he's broke.

t. welge

Those exist?

Are you seriously implying anyone should feel sorry for this degenerate? DO you have brain damage?