Phoenix Wright

WHY

When does he plow Maya or one of the other female assistants?

The anime wasn't that bad, by the way, but it needed more shading with art like the cover art and more dynamic objections and QC. It also didn't fuck up as much as other video game animated adaptions by actually using the video game soundtrack almost exclusively (although slightly redone). Also S2 when?

I also demand a set of Phoenix Wright flags for Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TWPZJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Postan awesome Pursuit OSTs by the way.

Nick is as clueless in love as he is in the courtroom though he is a lucky bastard with his cases

Was the new 3DS game any good?
There was that one SJW translation, and I was concerned.

Does he show his lovers his dick like he shows everyone his badge?

Wait, doesn't the first Phoenix wright take place in 2016?

I'm playing it right now, I haven't seen anything in the first case so far, but I think the worse parts of the translations I saw in earlier threads had to do with Athena later in the game.

Of course

I played through it and the "microagression" line was played as a joke rather than a serious comment. Other than that it's SJW-free. And yes the game is very good. First and last cases were the best.

Surely he'll fuck Maya in the future. They can't keep getting away with not doing it.

Well they still shoved it on download only, so I'll nab it cheap in sales. If it'll fit on the SD card.

He probably made love to Iris
either before or during her sentence

It does, if I recall correctly.

If you played the games you should know nick is drowning in loli puss puss

In that prologue, it mentions that he's going to the "Kurani Kingdom", but the 2nd game says it's "Kurain Village" and only a 2 hour bus ride.

And wouldn't Maya know everyone in the village, seeing as she's next-in-line to the throne or whatever of the place?

I've only played up to 3, and still working up tp SoJ, so few spoilers if possible.

Kurain Kingdom and Kurain Village are different places. Kurain Kingdom is where the entire Kurain Channeling Technique got founded and where Maya went to become the Master.(MIGHT BE A LEGIT SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T REACHED 3RD CASE YET, BE WARNED, user!I hope you are ready to finally meet her after all these years of absence. She's really beautiful now. )

Kura'in kingdom: Another country.
Kurain village: Some fucker from Kura'in went to NotJapan and funded the Kurain village.
People from the Kurain village go to the Kura'in kingdom for training their spiritual powers.

Oh, well that's alright then.

Come on.

At that point, I started to cry out of joy.>>11506700
Whatever happened to Iris?

Long story short, localization fucked up. They have been trying to make up for it, hilariously, and now the localization version of Phoenix Wright takes place in some weird Japanized America. Hence why there's a Japanese temple in America.

Come on people

Maya ain't a loli anymore, she's like 19

fug :DDD didn't mean to use ">"

Oh right, weird ain't it

Will we ever see her again? ;_;

no, she was a game specific character that will never come back like Godot

Well..we all know Edgeworth is plowing that ass.

She was in 2, 3, and AAI.

Yeah I don't even know how they'd censor that one for kids, still disappointed it's never gonna get an official translation.

It's not like it's a series that revolves around people being murdered or anything.

When are we going to get Dick Gumshoe: Defective Detective.

Have it kinda based on gameplay like LA Noire, Dick investigates the scene, talks to witnesses, gets testimonies, tries to get confessions, and based on how well he does, he can either get pay cuts, normal pay, or by miracle "raises".

Endings are based on how well you do, bad endings is Him being forced to move in with a friend or being evicted. Neutral is him finally having enough to treat the cast to burgers. Good Ending is him treating them to a fancy restaurant.

Best Ending is him Treating them to a fancy restaurant, and getting a ring for a certain Bird

Something I forgot to add, include testimony, if you botch your reproting it affects you too.

As someone who's played the original trilogy of games, are the other games in the series worthwhile? Which order should I go through them in? I followed the series for a while until Apollo Justice released and I wasn't really feeling it with his character, but I'm hungering for more Phoenix Wright gameplay without cases that I've memorized practically down to every cross-examination.

If you enjoyed the original trilogy, then the newer games are definitely worth playing. You can skip Apollo Justice, since Dual Destinies basically ignores it anyways.

Play Investigations 1 and 2 first if you really want a change of pace from the originals, then play Dual Destinies and then Spirit Of Justice. Holla Forums will tell you not to play DD but I think its alright. Too easy, though.

Meme magic at play because a parrot was recently considered to be a witness in a trial. Even more amazing that this happens in the game in 2016.
archive.is/TWPZJ

She works for Interpol now

So, is Spirit of justice's dlc case worth it or what

Nah it was only one line

>not having to uninstall and reinstall it 5 times because there was something wrong on nintendo's servers

Yes
Play AAI 1+2, then go through Apollo Justice, DD, and finally SoJ

pirate it if you have doubts, buy and never play after.. or don't

GUYS, MY FRIEND WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW HE THINKS HIS GIRLFRIEND CHEATS ON HIM
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!

Suck his dick and let him fuck you. That is, unless you're a fag or something.

you need to fuck his girlfriend

>>>Holla Forums

Dual Destinies and Apollo Justice are on the same level. There's no bad AA game, just lackluster entries and those two are tied for the most lackluster.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE FRAMED BY A BALD CROOK, FUCK THAT

She was a cunt with no redeeming qualities and you know it.

Maybe if you are an autist like Edgeworth and can't see she is prime teasing material.

What would people think if somehow Mia and Maya stayed fused forever?

This guys gets it.
Besides, she's still quite young, the right person might be able to change her for the better.

pearly is best girl and will always be, yes, above calisto yew, fite me

I'm about toplay either AAI or Apollo Justice. Which one should I play first? Chronology wise? Apollo takes place after Investigations? I'm aching to play Investigations, actually.

She have an sweet spot for Gumshoe. Shame Gumshoe have the clumsy bird.

WHY

When does he plow Otacon or one of the other female assistants?

I don't know why you posted an image of BB when you're talking about Solid.
But yeah there's a strong possibility he fucked Otacon while they were playing mommy and daddy in their airplane around the world.

Yes, AAI takes place before the events of Apollo and after Trials and Tribulations

cheeky

If it weren't for harmony gold being a cunt about a series they don't actually own we'd have that comic, and SRW alpha, in English. Officially.

Fuck off.

That video you posted looks autistic af. Naruto-tier shit.

I miss the original game, 3rd one was pretty good too.

Well, there's some logic behind it. Look at Mia, she is thicc as fuck. The thing is, Misty Fey isn't that thicc. So I'm pretty sure Maya will be just like Misty.

Fucking cool. I will be playing Edgeworth during work breaks, then.

Little pricy, but it's an excellent way to end the series, if they actually end it there

I thought the main reason those games just don't come out here is because anime distributors are kikes that won't sub license shit for cheap, like ADV with evanganglion

Mia is not thicc, though, unless we are talking about her boobs.

Why do faggots pretend that emulating is good? With filters it looks even worst.

Funny thing is he's probably gotten loads of chicks trying to suck his dick from all the wacky cases and how cute he is

Lotta definitely wanted the D, at least from some of her dialogue in the second game. Sadly, Phoenix remains clueless.