Do you know who ate all the donuts?

Do you know who ate all the donuts?

It was me.
Ok?
It's me.
I work at this shit job all day handling dangerous materials with completely inadequate safety measures, everyone that works here is a goddamn dickhead, every single guard keeps invading my personal space and asking me to go get beers with them like they want to fuck me in the ass or something.
I hate this shitty ass job, i hate this place, and i hate you.
So excuse me for stuffing my face with some sugar to get trough the day.
A fuck you, by the way.

They're waiting for you, Gordon.
In the sex chamberrrr

Hey, catch me later, I'll buy you a beer.

Fascinating! I never suspected such things could be.

dubs

FREEMAN YOU FOOL

IT'S ABOUT TO GO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

DOCTOR FREEMAN I'M CUMMING WITH YOU

Dr. Freeman, I'm Black Mesa.

Do you know who ate all the digits?

observing those digits

I don't know, who may all the killer elevators? Huh? Can you answer that mister smarty pants?

Greetings.

You're from the anomalous materials lab, yes I recognize you.

I certainly hope you know what you're doing.

There's like 10
80 if you include furry ones.

morphine like totally administered dude
this is your HEV suit man! hey lets go get some brownies

You can't just say that and leave us hanging.
Give us links.

Oooh YES Barn!

BILL???

Weren't you supposed to be in the gas chamber half an hour ago, Dr. Freimann?

Half-Life Invasion is the most overrated piece of garbage in history of Half-Life mods. It ends with a piss easy elemental puzzle after a poorly conceived final chapter. The damage model in the harder difficulty is completely fucked with headcrabs taking 4 pistol shots to die, the human grunts and alien slaves can survive a rocket to the face. The vehicle segment is shit too.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

Wouldn't you like to get one of these blood samples under a microscope?

So what's the most underrated ?

Would you play a Black Mesa Tycoon game?

STOP

Todesangst 1 and 2. They have a few corny bits like a green Barney, Freeman with a German accent and a silly plot. The overall experience is still good.

Holla Forums picks what mod to play now.

half secret

There was a Redemption 2?
That one was just garbage.

Yeah, full name is Drug Barons - Redemption 2

I will mention Hazardous Course 2 until I die in every single HL thread that comes into my sighting. It's a love letter to HL map design.

It's far from underrated.

People just don't talk about it, I feel like I'm the only one recommending it. I don't know if it's underrated but it's definitely not as popular as it should.

Why the fuck does that picture exist?

Maybe it's best if you pretend it's still obscure.

I- I made it :^)

I made a sport out of killing every scientist who went on for too long, or I just killed them at the end of a long sequence for the hell of it.

Eggheads got what they deserved.

STOP

I don't get it. Why is Hazard Course 2 cancer? I better quit playing Half-Life as well because Vineshit did that too.

I did not call Hazard Course 2 cancer, the filename was just because it was youtube, Hazard Course 2 is a lot of fun, but it's far from obscure.

Also a few days ago I remembered that Black Mesa existed and wanted to try it again. I played it when it was first released but it wasn't complete so I thought they probably have finished Xen by now and wanted to play it again.
What the fuck? I actually had high hopes for this mod. I still pirated it and played it for a while but boy I was disappointed

I'm getting too black for this shit

What did I download

Now I can solve up to 800 problems a minute

Isn't Xen coming in Summer next year?

ABOUT THAT BEER I OWED YA

Well, I liked the Timeline trilogy, is that one obscure?

Go right on through sir, looks like you're in the barrel today.

CLANG CLANG CLANG

[CLANG INTENSIFIES]

DID HE JUST SAY…

HalfQuake Sunrise

Yes, I would even give shekels

Take a look at this, Gordon!

Is that based on the term from Gemini/Apollo-era NASA? To be 'in the barrel' meant taking the PR work, doing lectures, travel to bum-fuck nowhere towns to attend dinners with a big contractor's Elks club, or be a guest of honour at some mayor's wife's charity banquet. It was generally weekly shifts at that time, so each Astro had to do 'a week in the barrel'. It was a pretty universally despised part of the job.

WHO KEEPS MAKING THESE

villains

You've got good taste in Machinima directors, user. I can't wait to see what his vision for the movie is like.

I've never seen these species before…

us. This is the purest ass we've seen yet.

How come Valve can never come up with a decent Pistol/AssRifle/SMG?

They're all fucking terrible or make no sense. Why the fuck would HEC Muhreens use the MP5 with a nade launcher slapped to it instead of an M4? Why would the Combine use something as shitty as the MP7 that magically fires grenades?

Why does the USP matchstick suck ass

blackmesajoe

The hero that we deserve.

Because Valve is the kind of company that thinks that the SPAS has 2 barrels, they did this in Half Life 1 and did it again in 2.

That ones actually pretty obscure because its so old that most people don't even bother playing it, which is a shame because its actually really good and has a way better story than it has any right to have, especially considering that the story is literally about Gordon Freeman fighting Time traveling Nazis.

you'd have to be retarded to believe they think that.

They think that.

there's also a laser cannon and an alien bug arm that shoots alien bees

you think they think that but you seem to have stopped there instead of at the conclusion that it's a video game you retard

Aren't the guns In HL fictional? Does it matter?

Half-Life is a video game.

you don't understand the gauss gun is a clear indicator of the realism intended in half a life

or the conclusion that they're retarded

ur retarded

Haven't you heard ? Video games have to adhere strictly to reality when it comes to guns. They have absolutely no creative licence whatsoever.

user, it's a video game. It doesn't matter.

I agree.

right? I wish you had to manually load every single bullet for a magazine in half-life. Just think about how much more immersive it would be? Gosh, I love realism. Also it needed iron sights, and why the hell am I fighting aliens half the time? So lame.

No one said it mattered you dummy, there's nothing wrong with making fun of stupid decisions

nigger you are an idiot, but you need to stop posting

point to where I typed hating you illiterate nigger

thats all you have?

Race XXX

If the SPAS isn't meant to work like a SPAS. Why didn't they just NOT MAKE IT A SPAS?
They would had creative freedom to actually make a shotgun which is mean to fire from both barrels.
I don't see how you can defend this. Either it's a mythical gun, in which case why did they model it after the SPAS, or it is actually a SPAS, in which case why does it shoot from two barrels?

If they just didn't give a shit and needed a base to model a shotgun from why didn't they pick one of the two million shotguns which actually do have two barrels?

Is it meant to be a witty joke about how it looks like a second barrel?

lmao this guy is retarded

Your shitposting can't fool me, gabe. I'm on to you.

Why wouldnt it?

But you are.

don't be ridiculous, I'm not sitting on an empire of gullible PC fucks, just with a modest tower of CRTs and sega saturn games.

So just a faggot then.

no more than anyone who has 17 posts in a half-life thread

You keep posting, maybe you can be as good as me.

Fuck off cunt, you were wrong.

I honestly don't care because I don't actively criticize games for having fictional guns but when do they say this? More so when do they actually say that their knowledge of guns is put in to the game, and when do they ever say that the guns are replicas/based off of anything based in reality? Post pics/proof.

Except you're not making fun of it, you're getting triggered by it.

Still waiting on that proof user.

Over 100 posts itt and yet nobody has posted this.

I suspect it's because the room is shaped like a barrel and it's a name workers would give it IRL.

It's an old joke/saying. A man goes to prison and another inmate tells him "Hey go stick your dick in that barrel and they'll get you off!" "Can I do this all the time?" "Yes, except for saturday. That's when it's your turn in the barrel."

if that makes you feel better then fine gabe