STIMULATORS FINAL SHOW

submedia.tv/stimulator/2016/12/12/hasta-la-pasta-companerxs/

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org/en/press-releases/2015/10/syria-us-allys-razing-of-villages-amounts-to-war-crimes/
patreon.com/posts/3868028
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thx

Underrated post. He drops some nice smackdowns on identity politics-obsessed liberals who call themselves leftists in this as well.

one of the better shows

Guess everyone got tired of his shit.

WTF I love Stimulator now

wew

well, is there evidence of them doing ethnic murder (cleansing is to nice of a word, right?)?

Not really no. Pretty much just turkish propaganda. They did exile ISIS supporters from villages, towns etc that they've liberated though.

Is it possible that the tuck cuck could be right about something?

b8 harder m8

Ethnic cleansing isn't just genocide. It can take the form of forcibly moving ethnic groups out of certain areas through deportation or population transfers.

see

Yeah I know. There was an incident of the YPG bulldozing a town. YPG claims it was for military reasons but the residents say it was because of ties to IS.Q I would hardly call an isolated incident an ethnic cleansing, though. They also barred Kurds from entering back into the town so using the anti-YPG logic they are also ethnically cleansing Kurds. While it is a shitty thing to do it's relatively tame compared to the war crimes the other factions have committed during the war.

amnesty.org/en/press-releases/2015/10/syria-us-allys-razing-of-villages-amounts-to-war-crimes/

patreon.com/posts/3868028

listen to this from around the ninth minute onwards.

all these claims of ethnic cleansing are centered around a single flimsy Amnesty International report, which never even accused the YPG of ethnic cleansing in the first place.

AKP drones and salafist rebels latched onto this report though and have perpetuated the meme that the YPG butcher every non Kurd in the villages they liberate.

John and Mark are national treasures.

I haven't listened to your link (But will later), but I read through some of the Amnesty report and it's pretty damn flimsy, most of the sources are "eyewitness testimonies" from people who weren't present aka rumors. The way I understood it lot of the actual evidence was just satellite photos of destroyed houses, which of course is evidence of nothing.
YPG even did a point-for-point response report which is out there somewhere.

You can say what you will about Stims love of insurrectionary violence, but his videos as a source of information about conflict and oppression were very valuable and will be missed. Especially the interviews.

yes

can you link the video pls. because he made a propaganda vide for ypg like 2 years ago. what happened since?

It's the requiem for Syria one from a couple of weeks back, the reaction from here has been pretty ridiculous when taking the actual comments into context.
He said some stupid shit, but the point was that a big part of the American left has taken a pretty blind stance as pro-kurdish without allowing for criticism of the kurdish platform and ignoring any strides made outside of Rojava in the SCW. I don't know if that's necessarily true for the most part, but if the Amnesty report actually held up to scrutiny, then it wouldn't be a preposterous position to hold.

I really enjoy the show so it's sad to see it go, especially since it's probably needed more than ever.

That being said, the show is like the physical manifestation of the tryhard edgy Anarchist bullshit. It would be a far better job if it didn't crank edge up to 110 and have grammatically incorrect swearing for every 3rd word.

Anarchists prefer giving up and attempting to start over from square one to growing up.