Hi Leftypol im drunk

Im your resident drunken Wobbly mod, ask me anything again. Ill start by answering some FAQ's

Yes im a real wobbly
Yes im a sexy fucking motherfucker
Yes i was at one point a Skinhead, long ago.
No, my dick isnt so big that it will kill somebody
My favorite drink is Vodka with a water chaser (because im not a pussy little bitch, fucking pussy little bitches)
Yes, my Utopian vision would require all midget's and Scandinavians to be forced into the cheese and potato mines for the glory of the international proletariat and yes i am the invisible dictator.

Any other fucking questions. Your all lovely by the way, you sexy mother fuckers you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEJpLDEOivA
youtube.com/watch?v=WuvdUGV38zg
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1901/witbd/ii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the weirdest thing you've ever masturbated to?

Why is the IWW such a fucking sausage fest? I quit after realizing that all the members in my area were 40 year old men.

is time real or is it a colleective dream by a dead people?

Probably some vore. Theirs alot of weird ass vore that ive jacked off too. I like vore…..

Time as we know it is just an illusion we in the 3rd dimension experience, it is a fluid body the carries us through the universe to what ever various destinations may hold.
Well that would depend on your branch, my branch is mostly white men but at the same time we do alot of stuff with he local community, i myself am on a few committees at the moment with the IWW and GDC branches. Weve been getting alot of new people, mostly because of trump and the AFL-CIO being fucking shit as fuck. I would say go see what theyre up too but im not your fucking dad, do whatever the fuck you want, and i do know shit varies form branch to branch, which is the nature of decentralized organization.

Time is an illusion to those of us present in the third dimension. Only the blood god can truly experience time.

Have you been able to spot any Homeland Security agents in the group yet?

The followers of Tzeench can experience time backwards and sideways.

Why aren't you teetotal?

khorne is a cuck

No, their have been alot of new people join in the last month that may be suspect but i honestly havent gotten to know any of them enough yet to determine if theyre a plant or not. Always be vigilant about that shit though, happens more often than you think.

Because winter is cold and i like drugs and alcohol.

Time is like a river, and we are a piece of drift wood, we can only do down the current of the river but that does not mean other can swim upstream (wow dats fukin deep yo)

Nazi or Sharpie?

Nazi, unfortunately. Not proud of it, but neither will i deny it.

what's your opinion about boipucci?

Spell shit correctly and i might have answer for you :^🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀))

Boy pussy.

seems like a contradiction. I like pussy, boys not so much. actually if i could get a pussy on a stick i would probably never leave my house and die of dehydration.

some shit you just have to live with

well this is as far as you are going to get something like that.

It is an unfortunate byproduct of my misinformed and scared youth, one which i forever wish to distance myself from. That being said, as being a former fascist and neo-nazi, i feel that this gives me a particular insight in how these people think and feel which has been one of the most useful weapons in my arsenal i use to fight the spread of fascist ideas, as well as fascist in action…. i can tell you, from personal experience, these people cannot be stop through imply arguing with them on the internet, the serious ones, the ones with a physical agenda will not stop and make not mistake, they want you and me and people like us fucking dead and they will do it if they get the chance. Ive done horrible things, things i have to live with and things i hope i can convince other people to never do, and that has to start, if no where else an utter rejection of fascists and their sympathizers by any and all means necessary.

You and me obviously have different definitions of "pussy on a stick"

bananabump

youtube.com/watch?v=tEJpLDEOivA
What do you think of this song?

too slow and not very good, try this youtube.com/watch?v=WuvdUGV38zg

would I have called you out on that if I was clueless of your position? You're right, there is a merciless and analytical hatred there, I know it first hand as well. When I say the left plays with fire, I mean it. You don't cry in front of these individuals, you don't beg, you don't plead…and you CERTAINLY don't act like a warrior, unless you can back that up.

btw, cheers…PBR for me tonight, have a shot for me…one down the gullet for you

Can we get more skinhead tales. Any crazy stories you can disclose?

prove you arent just a SJW of a different stripe today

are you seriously asking without a reason for asking? Is that so they can be cataloged against our IP?

sorry, you gotta ask questions, i can understand that..but there's a HUGE difference between a Nazi and a Skinhead…don't ever forget that…

since a "nazi" is a term used for skinheads, no ther eisnt

It was an open ended question. I have no knowledge of how to look at IPs nor do I have any intent to. I've seen people share stories on chan before so I was wondering if their were any vague enough stories where OP didn't feel like they could be traced back to him.

This part just piqued my interest.

My bad I guess I made an assumption was the same poster as OP. I don't know what country everyone is from here but KKK Skin-heads and Nazi's are pretty synonymous in America.

Where does Nazi come in to the equation?

I want mongoloids to leave.

You'll have to do your research on that one alone, but no, there's a difference. Its really not that simple. Anyone gonna back me up here? SHARP )Skinhead Against Racial Predjudice(…Yeah, the word "skinhead" gets a bum rap now, but don't take it that simply. I think OP is saying he was a racist Skin, I was too at a point. I gravitated towards the working class "Anarcho-Communist/Syndicalists", as I can tell he has by the flag. Boots and Braces doesn't mean Racist!

#2 doesn't work
#s 1 and 3 are AB prison monkeys, nothing more
its all good, OP and I could probably give you a good idea too. To get an "answer" you must first pose a question, right?

"mongoloid" isn't even a racial term

It wasn't meant to be, I'm calling you a spastic.

Spastic is also not a racial term.

What do you think about Lenin's critique of economism and spontaneity?
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1901/witbd/ii.htm

ha…gotcha, spastic eh?…You know, being on a fucking cusp right now, you, personally, REALLY prod me to go against my better fucking judgement. Good job Lefty, good job…Blue Team is gonna win this for sure! What? All you cucked bitches, good job swaying people. Good job bringing people to your "side". It really fuckin bothers me when I try to give honest and factual information to tards. What if you just sent me the other way you cuck? Idiot.

wanna get real? If you follow a human leader you are a moron…because they are as faulty as you are (look in the mirror, if you couldn't lead, nor can any other man)

Heh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

personnel? like the factory i work in and the employees. Nah, don't worry, I don't take your statements personally (you don't think I've heard enough?).

You salty lad, your first statement makes literally no sense and I'm not insulting you for being right wing, which I had no idea about, I would have insulted you with any of the flags we have.

Anyway have fun at the_donald.

No one is "right", so take that to bed with you. I have a question for you, what precisely, made no sense. I still see no reason to retract my first statement.

Which part makes sense? Is Hitler a skinhead? It's only America bastardising everything it gets its greasy sausage fingers on where it's a sign of a white supremacist.

NO…MEDIA made the "Skin" a "Neo-Nazi"…there is quite a difference…I'm not trying to fight you, do your homework

I still don't see where I posted that, verbatim

One of my mates was SHARP.

Who are you talking to?

Is everyone in this thread hungover too? It's a right mess.

you may have assumed that, but people do stupid things…you're forgiven.
No, Histler WAS a Nazi.

gotta love it! nope, I'm still drunk, I'll be hung over in the morning.

explain the difference for this tard, if you don't mind. A SKIN is NOT necessarily a Nazi…I would appreciate it.

idk, someone may be ghost posting but…ah fuck it

Ya im not going to do that for multiple reasons.