Guess who's back?

ALL HANDS ON DECK, WE'RE BEING SPAMMED AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/967zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Apparently they are even bypassing the capcha.

this is a pain in the ass, how fucking autismo do you have to be to spam image boards

Even better, how autismo do you have to be to pay bunch of pajeets to solve captchas to spam image boards.

I downloaded the game and I still don't want to play it, feels weird and horrible.

The power of a handful of pajeets is not to be underestimated it seems.

Just as autistic to post on one and watch anime.

They'll suck your dick for a penny. India is a horrible horrible country.

Remember where you are, faggot.

They are currently spamming the same ERP thing over and over, apparently they had some time before the capcha to use their "smart" spambot, but as you say, apparently now they are all doing it manually, I am filtering IDs like crazy.

I might just go and play video games until this is over. Even lurking is going to be unpleasant for a while.

You too,faggot.

Spamming it manually is fucking pathetic.

The things I do to Sherry though
The lewd things

There are two meta threads already, OP.

pajeet has to make a living, man

Just don't think about it and it's actually not that absolutely awful. Some of the movement mechanisms are alright and should have been used on Revelations 2, which was a better game for that kind of gameplay.

HEY MODS READ THIS
just autoban/delete any post with the words "bui here" or "qui here" in it

I remember halfchan doing the same shit if you posted with the name ManlyTears anyways

That would mean you would get autobanned, stupid.

A small price to pay. He's the hero we need.

Its Bui and his homorage. He is sick with romanticism!

Here is what I posted somewhere else:

>>>/4irc/621
ghostbin.com/paste/967zg
And ever fucking post from >>>/4irc/1208 onwards. The last thread also contains more information about his past antics on /vp/. Through the logs I have figured out, that it all began in a draw thread. Some artist didn't want to doodle something for him. You should also know that Bui is supposedly a very talented artist himself. Here is one of his works.

Wooo! Careful! The filter was first a third party tool outside of Yotsuba and second rarely used on halfchan due to the stress it puts on the server. Another measure of that kind, the one you are talking about, is the tripban. It prevents certain trips from posting.

Ever wondered why you haven't seen the infamous Rei trip anywhere on Halfchan? Its because Dongfix turned on a tripban for it while he was still active on #janiteam with his Hotpocket connoisseur friends. Don't go seeking him so you can whine. He somewhere in the Australian outback now. You got it. He was sick of doing it for free under moot the cuck and simply went into the wilderness.

instead of adding a captcha to every post cant you fucking board ops just filter the word bui or his erp shit and make it so the post is auto deleted?

sauce? google brings nothing

wew