Holla Forums christmas list

He's making a list and checking it twice.
Gonna find out if you're an enemy of the proletariat.

What's on your christmas lists leftypol? Any specifically communist or anarchist things besides books?

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophersguild.com/Marx-Brothers-T-shirt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I have means of production?

Only if you've been a good little tankie ;)

Ol' Saint Nick, can you purge religion from the face of the earth?

I want to be with my family and friends for this holiday season :^)

Haven't you heard the mad man in the market place? God is dead! And we have killed him!

comrade lenin pls bring me a cute gf the christmas

Seriously though, besides asking my mum for guns, which I ain't going to do because she would contribute, what are you all hoping to receive?

*wouldn't*

"to the dearest comrade user. Your views expressed on 12/12/2016 have been rather undialectical and far too chevanistic in nature. Your request to the party's family planning committee will be delayed by another 4 years"

-V. Leinin

I'm getting myself a DVD of Tsar to Lenin

kek'd

A want to get a bust of Marx for my bookshelf and a vietcong flag because it's the best looking flag of all time. I think my parents are going to get me a ushanka so I might have to join the cpgb-ml or something.

Other than that just books.

what the fuck i'm a kautskyite now

I got myself this shirt: philosophersguild.com/Marx-Brothers-T-shirt.html

I'm asking for canned beans to give out on the street. I either help people or get shot by the police for helping people, so it's a win-win either way.

kek

mfw

I've stuck a yellow hammer and sickle on the Red Star on my family's Christmas Tree

Who /DEVILISH/ here?

First things first, naughty boy!

A nice tripod and lens so I can start making lefty shorts

mfw

Jews > you

Could someone turn Lego into a co=op?

An AK-47.
I know I'm not gonna get it, but that's fine, I'll go out and buy my own damn AK.
Kalashnikov just opened a US factory, so since I'm a burger I can finally buy an authentic AK and not some WASR-10 piece of shit.