Russians

Russians.

Whats the deal?

Did they hack the US election? or did they shed light on a politician?

In hindsight, are the Podesta emails even authentic?

Was Trump willing in any of these events? was he just some sort of unknowing useful idiot?

Is Barron Trump the one pulling all the strings? Is he autistic?

whats the deal, comrades?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/12/12/obama-must-declassify-evidence-of-russian-hacking/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3274/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Trump has hamfistedly punched his way to the top tbh, the Clinton camp even admitted that some of the Podesta emails were fake, but that was cast into doubt, making it look very likely they were all real.

Yes. This we can be sure about. If they weren't someone who was hacked would have come forward at this point.

I totall agree with this statement.. nobody has tried to refute the emails yet.

But I gotta say, watching Trump during the election, he didn't look like he though he was going to win…

Was he working with Putin?

This is a nonsense question. How does one "hack" an election?

yes

What? "Hacking the election?" No. Forging/leaking Podesta's emails? No.

He's a rich oligarch that saw his chance to be the Chief Oligarch for a while and potentially get mega rich off of it.

He's a reality tv star that played a reality tv role in a reality tv election.

No

He means was Russia behind a propaganda effort to help spread "fake news" during the election to help get the candidate they wanted elected?

The only thing that the Hillary campaign and the DNC didn't deny were that the emails were fake. I think the Russian accusation is more of getting people to not be interested in reading the contents of the emails.

=Seize the means of production when?==

Why do all my Hillbot friends say that Russia rigged the election?
What the fuck are any of these people even talking about? The emails?

That's weak, America does that sort of shit every Tuesday. Plus, any dipshit can do that. We could do that. Spreading bullshit is easy, and if that's all it took for Hillary to lose, then she deserves it.

Then no.

Because they're massively retarded and haven't thought about what they're saying for any significant length of time.

To try and cover their asses the MSM are saying that "fake news" from wikileaks and other internet outlets lost Hillary the election. They're conflating the various email leaks from wikileaks with the lie that Russia was the source of the leaks/is the one holding Assange's leash.

What's crazily about the Russian hack narrative is that it's focused solely on the emails but these same people completely scoffed at the idea that the electronic voting results could have been tampered with. As if this mastermind Russian caricature they're selling wouldn't be interested in directly affecting the results.

Go watch Hypernormalisation, and you will understand why Trump was put in place to forward the interests of the Rotenberg brothers in Russia, with their own puppet, Putin, in charge of the project.

Even if they did… so what? Every email someone in public office makes should be publicly visible to the people, so they can revolt when necessary. If all they can do is deflect blame to the Russians so people don't read her emails, then that just makes the emails all the more damning.

It's not about the Clinton emails or fake news. Russian cyber activists hacked the DNC and delivered the Democrats tactical communication to the Trump campaign.

The CIA has officially confirmed this.

testing

[citation needed]

Russian hacker activists working for the government, or freelance hackers?

Persuade 10 people to be Marxists, and each one to the next. It snowballs from there.

It is entirely plausible that they hacked the DNC, in order to harm Clinton/aid Trump. However, just because it's plausible, doesn't mean it happened. There is still no publicly available evidence that proves this claim. An anonymous leak from the CIA to the Washington Post said that the CIA has assessed that it's true. However, there's a number of issues with this report:

(2/4)
1 - The leak was anonymous, meaning even the CIA didn't feel comfortable voluntarily releasing this information yet.
2 - The leak isn't credible, by virtue of them being anonymous.
3 - The CIA saying something =/= evidence
4 - The CIA has obvious biases in this situation.
Here's an Intercept article on the situation: theintercept.com/2016/12/12/obama-must-declassify-evidence-of-russian-hacking/

(3/4)
There's a few insidious consequences of this narrative being propagated.
1 - It's making big claims that may not be true, about a nuclear power.
2 - Centrist liberals have gone full McCarthyist, pushing for more agression against Russia, based on what might be false. This is shaping to look just like Iraq.
3 - It exonerates the Democrats for their awful candidate and sheer incompetence, for losing this election.
4 - This narrative, along with the "fake news" narrative helped justify a bill passed yesterday, that essentially legalizes US propaganda under the guise of refuting it. Here are the details from a post I wrote yesterday:

(4/4)
"Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act": congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3274/text
- Bill allows government to pay journalists at Voice of America (equivalent of RT, al Jazeera, etc.) to "refute foreign disinformation and manipulation"
- Backed by Obama and Clinton
- Obama administration likely supported it, in anticipation of a President Clinton
- Ongoing "fake news" and Russia narrative has been used to defend this

So Russians in this thread, you support Trump?

How does this matter at all? Muh tax dollars?
It's not like they're doing censorship, they're just pissing disinfo in this sea of disinfo that is our internet world. Why should anyone care, it's not like the US government hasn't spent money on propaganda before.

Tell this to the bourgeoisie. Cuz trust me, they dont care. The last thing they want is transparancy

who are you quoting

source or its fake

Meant for this.

So you tell a lie, and I use lies to refute that lie, but then this one lie is actually the truth, So I still use lies to refute the truth that may be a lie

Do u see problem with this system?

THIS

THIS

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY PUTTING EXXON MOBIL IN CHARGE OF STATE DEPT?

10 more layers of accelerationism.

Among Podesta's emails were nude photos of Hillary and Huma with underage girls. If it's not printed by the liberal gatekeepers, it's paranoid conspiracy theory, am I right?

There are no fake news, it's just a buzzword for news the mainstream media doesn't like, aka those who point out their bullshit.

Yes

fucking love this movie

So spirit cooking and pizza gate aren't fake news to you?

no?

Russia loves Trump because he's incompetent and disinterested in preserving American hegemony over poor brown countries.

I'm sure Russia did whatever they could to get Trump elected, and I'm sure liberals are blowing this out of proportion to exonerate their queen from failing to beat the least qualified candidate of the modern era.

No, the discussion now is if there was direct electoral tampering (especially through electronic voting machines) and email hacks meant to support one candidate over another.

I'm very skeptical, but this is the sort of thing both America and Russia have been doing for years. It's possible we got a taste of our own medicine.

I've only converted one person. Shit's hard.

lmao

no

Why can't you just be more charismatic and give yourself a hypnotic personality you fuck?

I'm slightly awkward which means I can never connect with total normies and I can only date foreign girls who don't realize I have autistic mannerisms