Stefan vs zizek

who would in a debate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuwtmlGFdic
youtube.com/watch?v=e1b3Wi1lI6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zizek would present a bunch of nonarguments and Stefan wouldn't be able to understand him. It would be a wash.

They'd talk over each other the entire time.

I think Zizek knows exactly how to get under his skin, it's not hard, I did it once on his forum.

Nah, Zizek likes to talk but he's not assertive enough to interrupt.

He's not that kind of guy if his interview with that hack Mehdi Hassan is anything to go by:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuwtmlGFdic

It would be a waste of time. Molyneux dismisses anything he disagrees with without even consideration.
Zizek wouldn't give a flying fuck about anything Molyneux would be saying and would probably start rambling about shit like Freud just to piss him off.

not an argument

I thought the sperging was just an act..

Jesus, this guy is a walking redditor

I think most redditors can walk.

zizek has the worst manners he interrupts all the time and talks for way to long just to make a simple point

I dunno, I picture fat blobs of ideology sitting in their musty bedrooms.

Is there such a thing as the moe of the left? Like wearing che t-shirts and that sort of things?

Zizek is pretty moe

Tumblr fashions?
Hippie look
black turtle neck with tilted shades.

Zizek would be incomprehensible and Stefan would just keep saying "Not an argument" to everything he misunderstood.

i would pay to see this for the keks

two memes in one room

youtube.com/watch?v=e1b3Wi1lI6Y

Will Molyhoax ever recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE

Why is this shithead stefan even mentioned, once Varg vikernes replied to him and now zizek, by doing so they are giving him leverage and making him more popular.

Varg is a tribal nationalist icon, and zizek is a leftwing icon both very known and loved by many people, stefan is so small compared to those guys.
they should just ignore the bitch, he is a worthless bug .

Varg and zizek totally rekt him

Wait, Zizek referenced, let alone discussed, Molyneux?
I can't seem to find it, would you mind helping me by posting a link?

Oh damn, I misunderstood the thread, he didn't actually talk about him.