ITT: We make fun of Holla Forums

8ch.net/pol/res/8510939.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9YvlShdHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a classic, but:

Kek, you know there are some suspicious things about the mod team at Holla Forums and I wouldn't be surprised if 155db6 was on Trump's payroll.

Of course, he's just a delusional fuckboy with a huge boycrush on his first ever election candidate.

Nothing quite as delicious as stormfag tears.

This is really making me think

Funny how none of them actually know what zippocat is.

Hurhur get back to reddit leftypol
Goes to look up what you just said on KYM

kek

OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW!

SHUT. IT. DOWN!

fuck off retard

why are they so hair triggered?

Even other fascists make fun of them and they'll ban you for pointing it out.

why?
Also why post the same jpg from 3 months ago?
You're just peddling the media's talk that Trump is pussy who'll let the GOP walk over him all the while he's very likely to get government stimulus passed in ways Hillary wouldn't even try. youtube.com/watch?v=fl9YvlShdHQ

Why not dissuade Holla Forums on the legitimacy of their goals and methods (like the fact that we might be setting up War with Iran and China even though he was meant to be an isolationist) instead of questioning their candidate's character?
Why waste everyone's time with this sort of bullshit?

>>>Holla Forums8511489

Literally no reason not to do this on halfchan instead.
/r/ing ban.

Literally no reason not to do this right here. Triggered much?

I didn't understand this one to start to debate it and they didn't provide sources.

why bother, you're just pissing in an ocean of piss?

Cuz Trump's a neoliberal piece of shit and it's nice to rub it in.

Halfchan's Holla Forums isn't even talking about Trump anymore. It's just all culture war/idpol shit again.

Yeah but they called him "God Emperor" a month ago. We can't just let it slide when they get shit so wrong. Ever seen their doomsday forecasts?

It's a very important matter of public safety to let idiots know where they stand. Otherwise they get bold and uppity and then you have a bigger problem.