Where were you when liberals lost their motherfucking minds and tried to start a civil war?

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/808559914138398720

Where were you when liberals lost their motherfucking minds and tried to start a civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/308978-top-dem-super-pac-launches-anti-trump-war-room
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

red baiting without the communism part just aint as fun tbh

Sounds good.

Liberals don't have the stomach for war. The more conflict, the greater benefit to the factions that embrace conflict. That is, us.

Can't wait for the second civil war

I wonder if arming rebels is considered an act of war against Syria

nonetheless I welcome any conflict

Good. Start the civil war already, you fucking lib babies.

Many neoconservatives mourned the loss of communism because it meant they had no worthy adversary anymore. They tried to form a relationship with radical Islam, but it just wasn't the same.

tip top wew

This liberal at work told me that she wished Hillary would come out of the woods to tell the world what her cabinet picks would have been. When I reminded her that they would be a bunch of corporate dicksucks as well she said that Hillary could lie and just dream team it. I asked her what the point of that would be and she dead ass told me it would help to "bolster the resistance".

Daily reminder that if Clinton won, conservatives would bitch about wedge issues but since Trump won we're getting liberals bitching about things that at least relate to class.

Great, the more inane they are, the closest their death is. I will go as far as saying role-playing as extremist SJWs is an heroic act of Accelerationism.

Good point. She's good people just really enamored with Hill. I've been slowly trying to shift her towards the left.

Did Keith Olberman seriously drape himself in an American flag?
What a goon

God damn it I liked this guy a decade ago

Why did you have to do me like this Keith

You did it to yourself. Keith hasn't changed but you have.

True I was young as fuck and it was the Bush years. It's just sad to see this dude be such a fucking hypocrite

see this thread

Dude he used to be a real reporter but then he fucked up and now he's apparently making videos for GQ with the actual words "smart person" in his twitter bio.

Libs will never acknowledge they did anything wrong during Clinton's campaign.

Never.

They'll keep chanting the "Russia" mantra all the way to Trump's 8th year in the White House.

I love how the responses to his tweet are calling him out:

Brock has told The Hill that Shareblue could turn into the “Breitbart of the left” — as long as it receives a significant financial investment.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/308978-top-dem-super-pac-launches-anti-trump-war-room
The democrats saw they lost to Alex Jones and Breitbart, and they think that just by imitating them they can bring people over to their side.

Surely this can only backfire for financial institutions? What the fuck do they do when they have conservatives and liberals weaving bullshit conspiracy theories that have them as the only constant?

Nah, the Dems are fucking stupid and their idea of imitating Alex Jones is to get a guy ranting about Russia and shouting "SCUM" exactly the way Alex does. Maaaybe get him to rant about the Koch brothers or Russian kleptocrats or something.

JUST THE FREE MARKET GUYS

Best thing I remember from Keith was the "x days since Mission Accomplished" bit. Never liked his radio voice. I never liked watching sports either.