Pizzagate

trumptards visit pizza place and confront owner about "suspicious" instagram pictures. then invites them in to check out the place.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OrX0U4qwTM
youtube.com/watch?v=cTnxBwfZH0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe that there are definitely elite pedophile rings but this is severe autism. For gods sake even Holla Forums admits this is just false ammunition created to destroy the democrats.

Useful idiots.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OrX0U4qwTM

debunked

Found the Ringleader of Pizzagate.

Oh boy i can finnaly use that webm i made from that video.

how can anyone be this delusional, its spooky

kek

this must be a meme joke, it's impossible that people actually believe in that story

You clearly don't know much about these people.
They make Alex Jones look like a rational, moderate person.

I can guarantee you that a lot of Americans suffer from some sort of mental illness.

Why can't Holla Forums into actual critical thinking?

I've looked at all the evidence multiple times and I entirely believe that people in high positions of power do shit like this (or even worse), but "Pizzagate" is some of the worst confirmation bias and illusory correlation I've ever seen on the internet. Didn't this shit start as just a meme/joke anyway?

You know smart people sometimes do stupid things, right? Or do you think intelligence prevents people from making simple or sometimes even idiotic mistakes?

No, they will accuse others of using meme jokes for not believing in it.

Pizza is bourgeois. It's a shame nobody died tbh.

This, plus he's an older guy. He's not hip to all this techno-jive.

Sort of. Everything starts as a bit of a joke. Trump is a meme. There are still people on Holla Forums that acknowledge pizza gate is a joke, but crazies just take off on this shit. And there are a lot of crazies. I mean, look at how many people thought 9/11 involved fucking missiles and shit. Or fake airplanes, or whatever.

Feel bad for this dude tbh. He seems super patient and chill about this whole thing. The #pizzagator is like "why'd you get into pizza" and he is like "I'm a college dropout, I just knew how to make pizza" and the guy is practically like "oh, likely story".

People know something is wrong, they just don't know what.

meanwhile the american secretary of state is Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson

nope no conspiracy there nothing to see here folks move along

Not exciting enough. People want to feel like Fox Mulder.

I think it's more a symptom of the increasing levels of dysfunction and subsequent loss of faith in the system. These are the same people that poured through the Podesta emails to begin with and saw all the shit Clinton was getting away with.

From the emails I read back during the leaks, it definitely does look suspicious and there is enough circumstantial evidence to at least merit an investigation that I know will never happen. That, coupled with the incredibly heinous nature and scope of the alleged crime, I think make it especially attractive to some people and I guess I can't fault them for wanting this… whatever you want to call it receive serious scrutiny.

But then you take a look at the pizzagate sub on voat and it looks like insanity from top to bottom.

Also why the fuck can't I post any links? Spam protection?

Among the Podesta emails are photos of Hillary and Huma naked with underaged girls. If it isn't headlined on NPR it must be an internet meme, am I right?

Shill moar.

source

or at least give directions to what emails, there are too many

Here's an actual conspiracy you paranoiac Holla Forumsyps should be fired up about: roughly ~1,000 people control all of the world's resources.

Kek. Hope it was worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTnxBwfZH0M

b-but like 10 of them are j-jewish….