Lugenpresse

So Holla Forums is doing a thread showcasing a lot of hypocrisy and lying in the news recently.
>>>Holla Forums8456363

Does anyone here have examples like this from right-focused sites?

Other urls found in this thread:

bildblog.de/
nachdenkseiten.de/
blog.fefe.de/
heise.de/tp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously, fags? Nothing? I'm trying to gather up a portrait of dishonest media as a whole, here.

its late o clock

plus Holla Forums trats the media lying like something extraordinaire while we think it is normal, distrust the media but don't pretend there is a larger sheme

I think you're onto something here.

No shit? I have truly been redpilled now.

The Media Blatantly Lies
Especially to Support Dems

Sorry to break it to u OP

Holla Forums is right

It's really creepy to talk about yourself in the third person user

To be fair, smack talking dems isn't something foreign to Holla Forums either.

Just watch FOX news. Shit's blatant propaganda. It's usually Tucker Carlson on at the time I go to the gym.

They're straight up trying to ferment anti-academic sentiment in the population. Shit's scary.

there's plenty of republican friendly news too. They just call themselves non-mainstream. Also

liberalism is normie-friendly capitalism. It's the sort of capitalism you can support and still sound cool in front of your hip young friends.

Holla Forums is fucking retarded. The media does lie, but to claim it's all made up, all of the time, is ridiculous.

it is

Wow. I got eye cancer from almost every post in here

It's a fucking corporation. They have their own business interests in mind.
Of course they will bent the truth when things they have interests in are involved.

Who came up with news have to be educational shit.

Only German ones.

bildblog.de/
nachdenkseiten.de/

Honestly there's such a pressure on writers to shit out pieces at the speed of light that they rarely are able to do any research. I very rarely trust online media for important matters because of this reason. If a journalist were to start doing serious research he simply wouldn't be productive enough for the industry. Yes it's fucked up.

There is a lot of truth to it. The system has been designed to produce shitty biased journalism. Holla Forums believes that all the journalists are controlled by Jews, which is, of course, retarded, at least when talking about all journalists.

Yes, there are some journalists that are indeed Zionist and Neocon shills and directly getting their orders from lobby organisation such as the Atlantic Bridge or other think tanks, and even Jewish lobbies, but unlike the fascist consensus those are actually a minority and are usually so blant about their propaganda that even normies usually are sceptical about their honesty.

The reality is that 90% of the journalists are actually not being forced to censor themselves, they are doing it willingly, while still believing they are servants of truth. This is what corporate capitalist indoctrination does to you. It's education on journalist schools, it's the time restrictions you have to shit out an article and it's articles you want to write to move up in the career. Most journalists feel that once you wrote a few slimy articles about the bourgeoisie, you can move up into their ranks and change the system from within - of course that goes without saying by smearing every alternative contrarian opinion as being the enemy of the free world.

There might be a media conspiracy within the CEOs of the top media corporations, considering how news outlets get more and more biased to the point where they basically digged their own grave during the American election - but it's the system they designed in corporation with the state and the education system that makes journalists like that.

Also worth noting:
blog.fefe.de/
heise.de/tp/

The satire TV-show "Die Anstalt" is aimed at normies, but also does a pretty good job at showing that and how mass media are distorting the news.

They did that a couple of times but their latest episodes were liberal IdPol about muh refugees and hurrdurr ebul nazis.

The right is full of liars and fakers. Look at someone like Pentecostal televangelist Jimmy Swaggart. Swaggart's sermons have never been shy about describing feminists as liberals, trying to destroy the family with sex, Democrats and rock musicians as agents of Satan who promote immorality at every turn, himself asking for tougher obscenity and slander laws, et c. 1988, someone found out that Swaggart had been cheating on his wife with a New Orleans prostitute named Debra Murphree. Yet, his association with prostitutes did not end even after he renounced them that year in the speech "I have sinned." 1989, Catherine Campen revealed too his dabbling in BDSM, where he asked her to beat him with a riding crop. 1991, pulled over by highway patrol with Rosemary Garcia.

it seems to me you're missing the strategy. It's not about controlling every story just removing bad goyim when they act out. Every slip up can be memory holed. You don't need the writers, only the person who hire the editors.

The thread is actually pretty good. Fuck the liberal media.