Do lumpenproles who make life hell for the working class (pickpockets, burglars, ect) deserve empathy?

Do lumpenproles who make life hell for the working class (pickpockets, burglars, ect) deserve empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1907_Tiflis_bank_robbery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proles who cant get jobs arent proles at all

No. That's why the class war (at least in the US) is also kind of a Nazi masturbation fantasy.

No, the likes of the Roma Gypsy really just need to be done away with, and any communist that thinks this won't happen pre/ or during 'full communism' is deluded.

What the fuck am I reading

This. The criminal underclass will need to be either re-educated or eliminated under communism.

dictatorship of the lumpenproletariat now

i like how this statement is both liberal retardation and the kind of argument that would piss a liberal off

you are a tard regardless tho tbh

hey newfags whyt jenna side turns into nazi masturbation fantasy

lrn to wordfilter

The proletariat as a class include those who don't or can't work. They are the reserve army of labor.

Customers make life Hell for the proletariat. I'll take a mugger over some shithead who can't figure out how to piss in a damn toilet, leaves a damn mess everywhere, can't understand basic statements like "I can only accept credit at this register," etc, and then has the gall to act entitled to some sort of ass kissing.

No you won't, you will piss your pants and suffer social anxiety for years afterwards, like most people who get jumped.

You'll be licking up floor piss to turn back time.

You know, if there weren't so many rules we wouldn't be breaking so many rules.

Yeah, what's so bad about someone pointing a gun at you, stealing something from you, and you being a coin toss away from death?

Didn't Stalin start life out as a criminal?

Depends whether you believe the statistics showing acquisitive crime increasing during times of economic distress.

Yeah it's really hard keeping ahead of all this government red tape.

The Bolsheviks were up to lots of shady shit, robbing banks, assassinating porky for cash. I've heard Stalin robbed a bank for some revbucks and was involved in petty crime before, but I've never personally managed to find much on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1907_Tiflis_bank_robbery
Stalin confirmed for badass.

You do realize that Two Face is a fictional character right?

I believe the correct answer to the lumpenproletariat is that they are also victims of the capitalist society, therefore they must be uplifted rather than just taken as part of the enemy

This. The only reason people want to get rid of them is because in many western countries violent crime is highly racialized (with the "other" being the most likely to be caught committing violent crimes.) Just more subtle racism from the guys on the left I fear.

Is it really that bad?

Not a literal coin toss. There's a high chance that he will steal shit from you and kill you for no reason, kill you because you didn't have anything and he got mad, or because you didn't cooperate.

or it's most ruthless culprits?

About one in four muggings involve violence, and that includes times when people fought back.
Law and Order Liberals need to fuck on off back to LA where you'll be considered impressive.

Considering that it is the so called 'lumpenproles' who are the only ones with the balls to take on porky wouldn't the better question be…

Do proles (cops, lawyers, employees who press the silent alarm) who hinder the criminal revolutionary class from seizing power deserve empathy?

When did I say that I lived in the United States of America?

Yes, getting jumped unexpectedly fucks ups most men, you walk around looking in every single persons face you walk past on the street, and are ready to fuck someone up and protect yourself. Going out drinking is a nightmare as you cannot relax.