What do you think of Milo Yiannopoulos?

What do you think of Milo Yiannopoulos?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/26/my-night-out-in-cleveland-with-the-worst-men-on-the-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exactly what you think it will

I admired his edginess in the first couple days of GG but I realized pretty quickly he was a giant fag in every sense of the word

Just a provocateur who only believes about half of what he says. Say the big bucks in being a voice for the alt right, and went for it. Like Stefan Molyneux. They're all shit.

I remember when he was a non entity political journalist running a website with a nonce.

Absolutely freaks me out that he's famous in the US, it's like finding some abandoned tribe worshipping an old boot.

Not so useful idiot for reactionary ideas. I hope he keeps saying dumb shit and people keep touting him as a hero because it will keep showing how dumb they all are.

alright, which one of you did this

oh yeah that's going in the misery folder

really makes you think

I never watched any of his videos throughly because he is like that smug and snarky metrosexual trust-fund kid you wanted to punch in high-school, but I guess he is just a fad that will die in a couple of years.

The first time I saw this meme was on /mu/ at least 6 months ago

edgy sheltered kid

What I find interesting is how Holla Forums can rightly condemn and hate smug trust fund kids on the left but when they're on the right they fucking carry them around on makeshift thrones.

he is just an attention whore

^this

Not an ideologue, just likes the attention and has found a weird niche. I unironically like his Instagram, it's pretty funny. Most alt-rightists seem to dislike him though, at least on Holla Forums, that is.

I still think he's this brilliant satirist making fun of the reactionary elements in society by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Holla Forums does hate milo. Actually…

ask them about their alt-right they'll tell you to go kill yourself.

He's legitimately just a troll personified. He spouts fascist, hyperbolic nonsense, Liberals get triggered, he posts videos of liberals get triggered, he rises in fame.

It really shows that much of the right really are just fucking arseholes and want to piss people off.

Some idiot. Who cares?

Oh good, a reddit opinion

Holla Forumsyp detected

I've said before that he seems dimwitted even by rightwing pundit standards, but I greatly envy how easily he triggers SJWs and Weird Twitter.

He's a gateway drug for being a poltard

He's funny. Upsets people I hate and causes them to melt down in hilarious ways.

His public persona is incredibly arrogant and smug and wrong about nearly everything he says, but I don't think he really believes even a third of what comes out of his mouth. He just saw an opportunity for fame and money and got lucky that the political winds ended up blowing his way. It's also interesting when you read what people who have spent time privately with him say about him - almost the polar opposite of how he appears in public.

One area I think he's genuine, if you actually listen to him on those occasions where he's speaking sincerely, is gender politics and the state of men in western society. And it's actually something I'm seeing a lot among gay men in recent years but most are afraid to say anything. Would be nice if we could have someone other than a pseudo-fash performance artist talking about it and being taken seriously though.

I don't like him, he has an ever present sense of disdain, much like the SJW's he rallies against.

it's hilarious how he castrates laurie penny

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/26/my-night-out-in-cleveland-with-the-worst-men-on-the-internet

Disingenuous provocateur who never should have been at Airplay.

He is a faggot

The only thing I don't agree with most people on here with is that Sommers and Paglia have bad opinions. They're actively fighting idpol, what's so wrong about that?

I don't know enough about their positions to comment on them especially, but there's a difference between attacking idpol from a reactionary standpoint and from a progressive/ revolutionary one

Opportunist who succesfully co-opted gamergate.

Edgy faggot that knows his audience.

He's great for helping me clean up my facebook friends list

Literally who?

He's a drug-using "LGBT" academic who forces foundation-grant progressives into the fetal position.

^— point proven