Eat me

So I was just banned from Holla Forums for reciting the lords prayer, I've never even stepped foot on 8ch before.

This was my post:
"But anyway, as my last post in this '4ch-user-crossposting-to-8ch' saga, I would like to recite the lords prayer.
Perhaps some of you will recognize it, and maybe even find the space in your hearts to accommodate others in these times of strife.
> who sin against us.
(With a reminder that not following these simple rules results in eternal damnation)"

Maybe the Holla Forums ban wasn't enough because I'm obviously off the chains.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8501446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have to leave your spooks at the door

Holla Forums thinks baganism is the ethnic European religion now.

Another user replied to me in a thread I messed up in, I'll awkwardly copy it here:

I thought that too, my thread would have been fine on other sites IMO, maybe promptly ignored but not exactly banworthy: 8ch.net/pol/res/8501446.html

I'm not exactly experienced with 8ch culture though, so maybe shitposts like mine end up staying on the front page for years and I'm an eternal sinner because of it?

2bh I always thought content on smaller sites was decided by the community though, I don't know why the mods had to step in.

In any case this experience did teach me a lot, and perhaps other people will learn from it too.

Also the ban was for 'ban evasion', and I mentioned posting in another board and getting banned in that thread, don't really see how that's an issue though since I thought boards were separate here.

The only reason I even posted on the other board was because I was getting '403 forbidden' when trying to reply to my thread originally, and posting on another board about it seemed like a good meme solution to my problem. Again though it's a separate board, but I guess with the same a-hole mods?

In any case I'd rate my experience here a low percentage, and hope for 8ch to experience some maturity if they wish to succeed other imageboards (based on my experience though I'm not sure if you guys even want to do that, which is fine too of course, but you should remember that hostility is never the answer…)

wtf, how was he a woman before? Thats a pretty amazing transformation.

it's almost impossible to not get banned from Holla Forums the board owner is a mad man

fact: Islam prohibits forced conversions. Christians are the ones more likely to kill you for being an infidel. You do have to pay tax though.

Islam does say they are allowed to kill you based entirely on the fact that you're not a muslim though. So yeah, there's that whole incentive thing…

please stop believing everything you read in youtube comments

You sound like a giant faggot. If more than 5 people reported you on my board I would ban guranteed.

Hmm, well the admin really needs to step in then if he wants his site to succeed.

Here's a post I just made on 4ch (halfchan?), I didn't post it here because I don't want to be banned, but I suppose being banned from a site you never visit doesn't matter:

I'm just a good christian, but you seem to be wrecked by the english language?

I don't know if many of you would agree with me here, but as an outsider trying to post on 8ch for the first time this seems to be the status quo.

Why did you even make a thread about this here? What a pointless thread. Hope you get banned

For this reason mostly, I pray for you user.

Kill yourself, dullard scum.

It's actually from one of the first google results, I didn't have enough time to transcribe it to shitposting format properly.

Also emailed the admin about this injust act, so you'd better be on your best behavior 8ch, I'm counting on you.

Always remember to treat others how you'd like to be treated, that is the key to success.

As a Gaelic Pagan I can't help but cackle like a maniac every time I see the Norse Pagans do something retarded

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing… but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

pls stop being liberal.

dat superiority complex

I'm not better, I'm just less autistic

Hey why don't you post this on /islam/ and see what they say?

Islam may be spooked bullshit, but that isn't how it works.

…and, so what? Just goes to show how this place still can't handle the (admittedly weak) bants

banter is lighthearted ribbing that while superficially vicious is understood to be friendly

autistic shitposting is still just autistic shitposting even if you call it "bantz"

correct your ways before you die friendless and alone