Everything is in the title

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-says-hes-too-smart-for-daily-intelligence-briefings-a7468456.html

everything is in the title.

i'm genuinely speechless.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/streiff/2016/02/14/donald-trump-dumb-doesnt-know-wmd-found-iraq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are hitting levels of chess that could not be possible

The memes will just be making themselves for the next eight years.

they say give him a chance he's not that bad.
but what he did so far, was to put corprate shills into office and surround himself with lunatics like Bannon and Alex Jones.

now he refuse to assist to intelligence meetings.
the man has already has goal and i don't think the interest of the US is in it.

🍀🍀🍀14^88)*(03*23*1933))/0)d Chess.

do you think he has brain lags ?

The madman. But seriously, like everyone who was not delusional knew, Trump was going to delegate all actual responsibility to his staff and focus on having rallies every week.

Intelligence briefings? You mean the same briefings that told George W. Bush that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and that the U.S. needs to invade Iraq now?

Chess from a parallel universe.

So, the bets are open, impeachment or assassinations?

there were WMDs

Are you kidding?

lol, time for your afternoon nap Cheney.

wew

Wojak is too smart for that

stop trying to defend Trump
even republicans admit he's wrong about Iraq
redstate.com/streiff/2016/02/14/donald-trump-dumb-doesnt-know-wmd-found-iraq/

Come on fam.

On how many layers of delusion and irony are they?

wew

lmao

I love Trump, though. At least oligarchy with American characteristics will be funny this time.

How many layers of chess is his swamp at?

Nigga I am laughing my ass off

I gave him a chance because I hope is is that bad.

That never happened. The administration claimed that in-spite of the knowledge that there were no WMDs. They knew he had some old stock, that they themselves had given him and that's it.

I voted hillary.

Reminder that if you're American and care about the future of your country you should go protest at DC on the 20th.

I'll be there. I need the money.

What a joke

Lmao

It's just the opposite. It's more pathetic you're sucking the cock of politicians.

okay dude, you won

He just may be…

I mean, I wouldn't look to the government for anything 'intelligent'

Why the fuck is it using the le chat noir cat. That was an elite cabaret populated by cunts, not workers.

le black cat of direct axion xD

Funny how Trump being elected made Holla Forums Pro-CIA

The president elect is telling the CIA to fuck themselves and, and as someone who has opposed every single CIA action ever taken, i think this is really bad bad stupid.

drain the swamp lol. Ceos lol Goldman sachs

uhh tha—that's not the swamp haha it's jews. the swamp is jews and he's putting jews in this cabinet— that's… that's what I meant.

I know anything more complicated than a binary choice makes your brain hurt, Holla Forumsyp but you can be against CIA and Trump (or any other POTUS) at the same time.

However you cannot say "It's bad that Trump is ignoring the CIA *nothing else needs to be said*" as the OP did, and not be against the CIA. That's a pro-CIA argument, it depends on already having full faith and trust in them.

JUST SWAMP MY SHIT UP

Especially with the Exxon chief expected to be pick for Secretary of State

Interesting how everyone top-to-bottom seems to hate what he's doing but he's always doing exactly what they want. perhaps a liberal like yourself should resolve this contradiction.

No one's arguing that it's bad that Trump ignores CIA, we are just laughing at the retardation of his statements.

charitable

Nigga what

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BRUH?

that orange buffon handed the country to porkies on a golden plate.
there is a corporate shill in almost every office, thats fucking amazing.
if Hillary did half of what he's doing the country would be on fire now.

i find comfort in the fact that the corporate will fuck over Trump voters so deep their asses will hurt till 2050.
not only the middle class will get raped but the immigration won't stop and actually increase.
who the fuck do you think want migrants in the first place ?!

A lot of $$$people$$$ really love it.

I'm really regretting her not winning now. Holla Forums's butthurt over her staff picks would've been 100x better than this pathetic dick sucking.

Arguing with them is just a bore now.

do you remember exactly how obama handled the financial crisis?

So you admit he's snubbed a huge chuck of those career politicians.

Im getting seriously worried about this narcist being in charge of the nuclear arsenal.

One of your images is a picture of Chris Christie– do you know what Trump did to Chris Christie and all of his suggested cabinet picks? I'm curious, is this willfull deception, or willful ignorance?

Stop sullying Momiji with political shit.

Check the filename, it's another retard from Holla Forums who doesn't even know she's called Momiji and probably downloads random pictures from gelbooru to shop that ugly ass hat on anime girls.