/conflict/ nasheed edition

Post your dankest nasheeds
youtu.be/zZU6pjDGLR4
Dec 10th conflict update
attwiw.com/2016/12/10/conflict-update-december-10/
I decided to make a new thread because the old one is 95% arguing with some zio autist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it hurts

But how u can get some that's already you'res? Hmm Mr. Gulen?

youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0

Even it's mostly populated with liberals I highly suggest comrades to visit /r/syriancivilwar/ as it is much larger with an army of redditors searching on twitter for the most up to date events before the mainstream press picks it up.

I don't think that Isis still has a working communications net. Otherwise how would it make sense to launch a massive offensive in the south against Palmyra when the Turks are making gains in the north.

Have a Dank Nasheed

Allah pls save us from the Zionist cunt that infected our other thread

bump

Danke

any other similar subrebbits for the rest of the MENA reigon

They'd soon be sandwiched between the SDF, Turkey and the government forces.
If you can't defend, it's better you attack somewhere else from a position of strength, especially when it appears they didn't expect as in the case of Palmyra

Many are too quick to argue ISIS will soon be defeated. Mosul has already shown this. They retreat from positions they cannot hold.
Once the Turkey-backed rebels capture al-Bab and the surrounding towns and villages they will end up bordering both Rojava and the Syrian government. It's a flash point in the waiting.

I want more of nasheeds.

How come no one knows shit about what's going on in yemen?

Because it gets zero to minimal coverage in the media. Plus no boots have hit the ground so most Americans wouldn't give a shit anyway.

If you posted something like Islam will conquer the earth leftypol used to play a commie nasheed

Journalists aren't allowed there.

Is that blue Hezbollah?

I had no idea they controlled territory. If they do, what's their territory like?

Well guys? Will intervention in Syria work THIS time? I know a couple of irl lefties who are pro-intervention which is pretty weird.

They say anime is real there

Liberals are claiming assad will massacre everyone in Aleppo for some reason