Nigger attacks white woman with a bat

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

"I will fuck yo ass up cracka ass bitch"

Mikaela Barboza, 26, and her acquaintance took video before and after Barboza said she was attacked by two women with baseball bats in Florida on Thursday

where is the SPLC and Kike media demanding hate crime charges?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OF6Br
oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs#4
archive.is/ZIE53

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Attached: Video-shows-Florida-woman-beaten-with-baseball-bats-by-two-sisters-Daily-Mail-Online---2018-03-26-23.21.39.png (8.14 MB, 816x10039)

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Local News

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

this thread is your reminder to stay packing

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

If this shit entertains you faggots come move to NYC where you can see it everyday. I never understood why people like watching niggers hit white people.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Because it's intentionally censored by the (((media))) to prevent whites from seeing the reality of this bullshit utopia for the past 50 years. For the normies its good propaganda now with the internet, but for people who already are aware it's just bad for your health raising your anger levels without anywhere to channel it.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

I can't tell from the voices which one is the white chick. They all sound like niggers.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

I'm wiff you bruh
I one of yoos, a low class nigga mysef bruh
I aints raciss bruh, I submit to da Kike narrative bruh, Im an ally bruh

Attached: 42570173-poem-29.jpg (39.73 KB, 315x320)

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

See an angry femnigger approaching you with a bat
Have a good 5 seconds to get back in the car and get out of there
Decides to stick around and verbally engage with the animal

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, should have bailed when she had the chance.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

t.kike

Attached: 1c24ed197aea2371e7e5a369e9f023fad6904cbc7a9bebd3bf07cca2239b7644.jpg (96.02 KB, 1280x720)

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

virtue signals with a Notorious BIG shirt
She's a fucking nigger lover. A shame she's still alive.

Why are you defending a nigger lover?

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

At what point was there a nigger lover/ coalburner involved? Your post is explicitly anti white. Fuck off jew.

Attached: 2b3ad9cf9bd53318f36bff038207277ec4be2690e8024df986897c69bd68ef4b.png (30.17 KB, 453x304)

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

Try to pay attention, moron. See video in this post where she's wearing a Notorious BIG shirt: Pic also related.

Defending a nigger lover is Jew shit, so you fuck off.

Attached: AnonIsADumbFuck.png (1.18 MB, 1662x944)

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Broward user here: to be expected in that coontown

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Stay out of black areas. Get your concealed and for god sake, why would you get out of the car?

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

OY FUCKIN' VEY FELLOW GOYIM!
She's wearing a t-shirt during a post incident interview where anything she might say might and will be constured as rayyycist by (((those))) such as (((yourself)))
Wearing a article of clothing does not make this woman a nigger lover. It only masks her in the lime light of the media. She's smart. In fact, in spite of daddy not being present in the video, her child mind you is clearly H'white. Something you seemed to have missed moshe. Fuck off back to isreal kike.

Attached: 3ab2d9a0eb9ef694a8e70af76932108d426c0748f7756f1d0cfdc3a99a4c7dcd.png (283.48 KB, 852x479)

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

virtue signaling by wearing a shit with a rapper's name on it doesn't make you a nigger lover
Yeah, she's totally playing 4D chess! You really are one stupid mother fucker.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Honestly, who gives a shit what shirt she's wearing? The point here is that we have yet another an instance of nigger violence that, had the roles been reversed, and given the racial slurs involved, your fellow tribesmen would be howling about "hate crime" and attempting to drum up a chimpout. Gas yourself, D&C kike.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Why do faggots like you enjoy being willfully dense, and contrarian?

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

wigger
I'd hit her with a bat too, just for different reasons.

Attached: 1508549049436.jpg (51.37 KB, 415x392)

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

i don't want to blame the white victim but this shirt is inexcusable and immediately causes me to lose sympathy.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Promoting drug use on Holla Forums
Diluting the last stand of the Aryan race with intoxication, madness, indolence
Using a sandnigger to do it no less.
Calling others kikes

Jack Green
Jack Green

Diluting the last stand of the Aryan race with intoxication, madness, indolence
I don't know about you but if I know I'm gonna die in battle, I'm going in high on coke with a really sharp hatchet and a hand grenade.

Attached: 1515912112789.gif (2.15 MB, 320x180)

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

/thegoldwater/
/newsplus/index.html

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Honestly, this is good for this white woman. Any trendy nigger loving white woman who identifies with hip hop and speaks like a nigger while taking a submissive "I isn't raciss I promise" stance, deserves to be repeatedly hit in the head with a bat by her beloved negress overlords until common sense starts to develop beneath her thick skull.

Attached: oNMfEvr.png (553.83 KB, 600x450)

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

I can't understand why they would be so angry and hateful just because they were cut off.

Dumb shit. It is not about being cut off. They attacked you because you are white.

She knows this but pretends ignorance to virtue signal that she is "beyond race". Too fucking brainwashed to call a spade a spade.

Attached: -pol---Nigger-attacks-white-woman-with-a-bat---2018-03-27-01.55.30.png (188.68 KB, 471x235)

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

guilty of poaching in the kweenz forest baby

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Do we have a way of getting in contact with her?

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

no hooktube
no webm

Attached: dontrelax.webm (8.29 MB, 640x360)
Attached: rashamon.png (230.43 KB, 584x423)

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Checking both of these. Goddamn nigger bitch tho, what a fucking lunatic. Those apes need to go back to apefrica.

David Rivera
David Rivera

Checked
Every day user

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Broward here, this was in Lauderdale Lakes, that area is 80% nog.

Attached: 1433959429967-2.jpg (48.69 KB, 400x309)

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Go ahead and hit me with that bat. I'm not scared.
She acted like a nigger and got nigger like results. Possible mudshark detected.
Correction. Mudshark confirmed. Toll paid.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (351.79 KB, 460x468)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (175.98 KB, 245x398)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

talks like a nigger
dresses in clothes celebrating nigger rapper
white
She lost her white card a long time ago. Toll paid.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Pretty sure having a baseball bat in your car with the intent to use it as a weapon — even for the purpose of self defense — is a crime.
Sucks that they weren't apprehended at the scene; now they can claim they also had mitts and balls, thereby exempting them.

What's the situation been like there since Parkland?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

He's actually stealing the tire

Attached: canadagayprimeminister2.jpg (83.78 KB, 401x619)

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

What's the situation been like there since Parkland?
School Protesting is disappearing,
I remember two weeks after, (((they))) protested during 5:00pm and prevented traffic from moving
charity asking for donations for the Parkland shooting
<(((they))) are kvetching and want to ban assault weapons in Broward and soFl archive.is/OF6Br
an increase in police presence
There could be more but I can't remember and I don't live in Parkland

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Okay.
Thanks for the info.
Stay safe out there.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

This is why you CCW

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

this is why you dont relax.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

White women have traditionally been protected by white males, which has allowed for neotenous morphology AND behavior. They need to be strictly raised with good discipline to override their general innocence and naivety.

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

This is what happens when you train yourself to be a victim.

Why are whites attacked this way? Because we don't fight back when it happens. Dumb bitch just wants to get paid for her story and enjoy her 15 minutes (2 minutes cause she's white).

I live in a very "urban" area.. encounter many more blacks than your average American.

So why haven't I been attacked? First of all i walk with my shoulders high and a mean fucking look on my face.

Don't make eye contact. Don't engage in any verbals unless it's related to directions or general civic politeness.

Think of it like you are in prison. Don't say shit and be polite during forced encounters.. show no fear… never smile.

See when you project an image of strength they know better than to fuck with you since they know a soy boy will be passing any moment.

Also forget the ccw shit in most places.. only bad can happen..

there is a difference between carrying a gun and using it.

Even cops get thrown under the bus with videos of criminals pointing weapons at them. what do you think will happen to you?

If you are a man not only should you be familiar with owning and operating firearms but you should also possess some strength and train in hand to hand combat ability.

It builds strength confidence and acts as a deterrent to bullshit.

From a pr perspective defending yourself via fist and mercilessly beating a gang banger is much better projection than being dat racist white guy who causes a chimp out and further the "evil white with ar 15" narrative and anti ccw.

Whether right or wrong you are in a pr war. Don't present yourself as a fat sack of shit (like the white guys in the Michigan State videos) throwing girly punches and embaressing yourself.

be strong and learn how to fight. The competition is good preparation for life in general

Don't hide behind a gun. Train in mma..muaythai or Brazilian jiu jitsu and use a gun only in most dire of circumstances.

The fighting narrative is the same as "muh dick" narrative with the exception of professional boxing.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Another white knight defending a nigger lover who got what she deserved. If she's your people, good for you, but nigger loving women are far from my people.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

CCW
Second Amendment defense
Things are so bad, you actually need to have a (((lawyer))) who specializes in self-defense shootings on retainer these days.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Dunno about the cocaine part but confirmed that real men do use grenades in hand to hand combat.

Attached: nosurrender.jpg (361.51 KB, 1683x628)

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

thinking drugs are bad
thinking drug prohibition has any historical precedent in any society, especially the west
not knowing prohibition is fucking 50 years old and took a decades-long propaganda campaign by the lying press, the government and companies that make products out of other, shittier things that could be made from hemp working in concert to get it banned
despite knowing from when we tried alcohol prohibition that it doesn't work at all
not making the connection between the CIA studying drugs in starting in the 50's and prohibition being enacted in 1967

There's no reason for us to be against drugs because we don't need an unlimited supply of black money for shady operations sourced from collecting protection money from international criminal syndicates.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

46 posts and no webm or mp4

Attached: part-and-parcel.png (298.05 KB, 677x1064)
Attached: Elderly-woman-with-2-dogs-assaulted-at-pool-party.mp4 (4.63 MB, 406x720)

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

"i'll shut your ass up you cracka ass bitch" - Great Quote from African Antagonist in the videoclip.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Looks like her head bounced off the ground. Probably cracked her skull there.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Those poor little fuckting shit dogs had no idea what the fuck was going on, smallest one likely drowned.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

the sheboons are still wanted by he police. Should we track them down?

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

So basically she stopped her car, got out and confronted the people WITH BASEBALL BATS in hand? She is retarded and deserved to die for that.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

yea because "She didn't like people driving in front of her/Cutting her off". You can now get murderously bludgeoned to death if you accidentally drive in front of sheboons.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

stop
don't have CCW
don't drive to nearest police station

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

leaving the gym
turn left out of the parking lot
some spic runs a stop sign and almost hits me
starts yelling that his kids are in the car
then stop at stop signs dumbass
gets out
comes up to the door
yelling at me to open the door
no fuck you
my driver's side door is permanently wedged shut
he tries anyways
that isn't gonna work you mong
green light
speed off
he's fucking chasing me jesus
80 mile an hour chase in heavy traffic, he's not letting up
throws a soda can at my truck
look around for something to return fire with
look back, he's got a damn gun
shoot me bitch
he shoots three times
fuck this
turnaround coming up, loads of traffic approaching from the other direction
chance it
barely make it through, tires screech and I almost spin out
he doesn't follow

fucking spics

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

If you were going to pull a lunatic move like that turn, you should've doubled back behind him and grabbed his license plate. If you'd reported him - and managed to gather a witness, he'd probably have been deported.

Kayden James
Kayden James

beats you two on one in public with bats
that's very disrespectful don't you talk about black pipol

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

in retrospect I wish I had done that but at the time I was just thinking about survival, also the cops around me are notoriously corrupt and un-helpful

what does that have to do with my story?

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Get a fockin gon m8

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Sheboons hate coal burners.
No one could have predicted this.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

commiefornia, can't get a CCW unless you're a zogbot

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Thats why you should always have a forward and back dashcamera. And record everything into a local 2TB drive. Always pull up the cellphone and record it all when the drama goes down.

Evidence => Sentence.
No evidence => Bail

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

posting in a slide thread

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

You're joking, right? This is your continued survival we're talking about. What matters more to you, following unconstitutional zionist law or your life? Get a fucking gun you idiot.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

how? buy one from some nigger gang member? or rob a gun store? how do you suppose they get one?

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

What matters more to you, following unconstitutional zionist law or your life?
Not spending time in a prison full of violent niggers and spics matters more to me, personally. user is safer on the streets without a gun than he is in prison for illegally carry one.

You can get a CCW permit in California. It may not be easy, but it's possible. At the very least, try, and if they won't give you one, oh well, but at least try.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs#4
archive.is/ZIE53

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

race does not exi…
Oi cracka!
<bat to the face
das right!
reparashuns!
The nigger woman knew about race the yank did not. Too bad the bystanders interveened but I guess they were too aryan not too. On the other hand, were this in a black hood…

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

If someone is coming at you with a baseball bat, why would you just tape them as they get closer and closer? That's some suicidal overconfidence or a complete inability to recognize that you are now in danger. Either one ends with you getting brained with a baseball bat, though.