Nigger attacks white woman with a bat

"I will fuck yo ass up cracka ass bitch"

Mikaela Barboza, 26, and her acquaintance took video before and after Barboza said she was attacked by two women with baseball bats in Florida on Thursday

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs#4
archive.is/ZIE53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Video_shows_Florida_woman_beaten_with_baseball_bats_by_two_sisters_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-03-26_23.21.39.png (816x10039, 8.14M)

Local News

this thread is your reminder to stay packing

If this shit entertains you faggots come move to NYC where you can see it everyday. I never understood why people like watching niggers hit white people.

Because it's intentionally censored by the (((media))) to prevent whites from seeing the reality of this bullshit utopia for the past 50 years. For the normies its good propaganda now with the internet, but for people who already are aware it's just bad for your health raising your anger levels without anywhere to channel it.

I can't tell from the voices which one is the white chick. They all sound like niggers.

Attached: 42570173_poem_29.jpg (315x320, 39.73K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, should have bailed when she had the chance.

Attached: 1c24ed197aea2371e7e5a369e9f023fad6904cbc7a9bebd3bf07cca2239b7644.jpg (1280x720, 96.02K)

She's a fucking nigger lover. A shame she's still alive.

Why are you defending a nigger lover?

At what point was there a nigger lover/ coalburner involved? Your post is explicitly anti white. Fuck off jew.

Attached: 2b3ad9cf9bd53318f36bff038207277ec4be2690e8024df986897c69bd68ef4b.png (453x304, 30.17K)

Try to pay attention, moron. See video in this post where she's wearing a Notorious BIG shirt: Pic also related.

Defending a nigger lover is Jew shit, so you fuck off.

Attached: AnonIsADumbFuck.png (1662x944, 1.18M)

Broward user here: to be expected in that coontown

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Stay out of black areas. Get your concealed and for god sake, why would you get out of the car?

>She's wearing a t-shirt during a post incident interview where anything she might say might and will be constured as rayyycist by (((those))) such as (((yourself)))
Wearing a article of clothing does not make this woman a nigger lover. It only masks her in the lime light of the media. She's smart. In fact, in spite of daddy not being present in the video, her child mind you is clearly H'white. Something you seemed to have missed moshe. Fuck off back to isreal kike.

Attached: 3ab2d9a0eb9ef694a8e70af76932108d426c0748f7756f1d0cfdc3a99a4c7dcd.png (852x479, 283.48K)

Yeah, she's totally playing 4D chess! You really are one stupid mother fucker.

Honestly, who gives a shit what shirt she's wearing? The point here is that we have yet another an instance of nigger violence that, had the roles been reversed, and given the racial slurs involved, your fellow tribesmen would be howling about "hate crime" and attempting to drum up a chimpout. Gas yourself, D&C kike.

Why do faggots like you enjoy being willfully dense, and contrarian?

I'd hit her with a bat too, just for different reasons.

Attached: 1508549049436.jpg (415x392, 51.37K)

i don't want to blame the white victim but this shirt is inexcusable and immediately causes me to lose sympathy.

I don't know about you but if I know I'm gonna die in battle, I'm going in high on coke with a really sharp hatchet and a hand grenade.

Attached: 1515912112789.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

>>>/newsplus/

Honestly, this is good for this white woman. Any trendy nigger loving white woman who identifies with hip hop and speaks like a nigger while taking a submissive "I isn't raciss I promise" stance, deserves to be repeatedly hit in the head with a bat by her beloved negress overlords until common sense starts to develop beneath her thick skull.

Attached: oNMfEvr.png (600x450, 553.83K)

Dumb shit. It is not about being cut off. They attacked you because you are white.

She knows this but pretends ignorance to virtue signal that she is "beyond race". Too fucking brainwashed to call a spade a spade.

Attached: _pol_-_Nigger_attacks_white_woman_with_a_bat_-_2018-03-27_01.55.30.png (471x235, 188.68K)

guilty of poaching in the kweenz forest baby

Do we have a way of getting in contact with her?

Attached: rashamon.png (640x360 230.43 KB, 8.29M)

Checking both of these. Goddamn nigger bitch tho, what a fucking lunatic. Those apes need to go back to apefrica.

Checked
Every day user

Broward here, this was in Lauderdale Lakes, that area is 80% nog.

Attached: 1433959429967-2.jpg (400x309, 48.69K)

She acted like a nigger and got nigger like results. Possible mudshark detected.

Correction. Mudshark confirmed. Toll paid.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460x468 175.98 KB, 351.79K)

She lost her white card a long time ago. Toll paid.

Pretty sure having a baseball bat in your car with the intent to use it as a weapon — even for the purpose of self defense — is a crime.
Sucks that they weren't apprehended at the scene; now they can claim they also had mitts and balls, thereby exempting them.

What's the situation been like there since Parkland?

He's actually stealing the tire

Attached: canadagayprimeminister2.jpg (401x619, 83.78K)

>I remember two weeks after, (((they))) protested during 5:00pm and prevented traffic from moving

Okay.
Thanks for the info.
Stay safe out there.

This is why you CCW

this is why you dont relax.

White women have traditionally been protected by white males, which has allowed for neotenous morphology AND behavior. They need to be strictly raised with good discipline to override their general innocence and naivety.

This is what happens when you train yourself to be a victim.

Why are whites attacked this way? Because we don't fight back when it happens. Dumb bitch just wants to get paid for her story and enjoy her 15 minutes (2 minutes cause she's white).

I live in a very "urban" area.. encounter many more blacks than your average American.

So why haven't I been attacked? First of all i walk with my shoulders high and a mean fucking look on my face.

Don't make eye contact. Don't engage in any verbals unless it's related to directions or general civic politeness.

Think of it like you are in prison. Don't say shit and be polite during forced encounters.. show no fear… never smile.

See when you project an image of strength they know better than to fuck with you since they know a soy boy will be passing any moment.

Also forget the ccw shit in most places.. only bad can happen..

there is a difference between carrying a gun and using it.

Even cops get thrown under the bus with videos of criminals pointing weapons at them. what do you think will happen to you?

If you are a man not only should you be familiar with owning and operating firearms but you should also possess some strength and train in hand to hand combat ability.

It builds strength confidence and acts as a deterrent to bullshit.

From a pr perspective defending yourself via fist and mercilessly beating a gang banger is much better projection than being dat racist white guy who causes a chimp out and further the "evil white with ar 15" narrative and anti ccw.

Whether right or wrong you are in a pr war. Don't present yourself as a fat sack of shit (like the white guys in the Michigan State videos) throwing girly punches and embaressing yourself.

be strong and learn how to fight. The competition is good preparation for life in general

Don't hide behind a gun. Train in mma..muaythai or Brazilian jiu jitsu and use a gun only in most dire of circumstances.

The fighting narrative is the same as "muh dick" narrative with the exception of professional boxing.

Another white knight defending a nigger lover who got what she deserved. If she's your people, good for you, but nigger loving women are far from my people.

Things are so bad, you actually need to have a (((lawyer))) who specializes in self-defense shootings on retainer these days.

Dunno about the cocaine part but confirmed that real men do use grenades in hand to hand combat.

Attached: nosurrender.jpg (1683x628, 361.51K)

There's no reason for us to be against drugs because we don't need an unlimited supply of black money for shady operations sourced from collecting protection money from international criminal syndicates.

Attached: Elderly_woman_with_2_dogs_assaulted_at_pool_party.mp4 (677x1064 4.63 MB, 298.05K)

"i'll shut your ass up you cracka ass bitch" - Great Quote from African Antagonist in the videoclip.

Looks like her head bounced off the ground. Probably cracked her skull there.

Those poor little fuckting shit dogs had no idea what the fuck was going on, smallest one likely drowned.

the sheboons are still wanted by he police. Should we track them down?

So basically she stopped her car, got out and confronted the people WITH BASEBALL BATS in hand? She is retarded and deserved to die for that.

yea because "She didn't like people driving in front of her/Cutting her off". You can now get murderously bludgeoned to death if you accidentally drive in front of sheboons.

fucking spics

If you were going to pull a lunatic move like that turn, you should've doubled back behind him and grabbed his license plate. If you'd reported him - and managed to gather a witness, he'd probably have been deported.

in retrospect I wish I had done that but at the time I was just thinking about survival, also the cops around me are notoriously corrupt and un-helpful

what does that have to do with my story?

Get a fockin gon m8

Sheboons hate coal burners.
No one could have predicted this.

commiefornia, can't get a CCW unless you're a zogbot

Thats why you should always have a forward and back dashcamera. And record everything into a local 2TB drive. Always pull up the cellphone and record it all when the drama goes down.

Evidence => Sentence.
No evidence => Bail

posting in a slide thread

You're joking, right? This is your continued survival we're talking about. What matters more to you, following unconstitutional zionist law or your life? Get a fucking gun you idiot.

how? buy one from some nigger gang member? or rob a gun store? how do you suppose they get one?

Not spending time in a prison full of violent niggers and spics matters more to me, personally. user is safer on the streets without a gun than he is in prison for illegally carry one.

You can get a CCW permit in California. It may not be easy, but it's possible. At the very least, try, and if they won't give you one, oh well, but at least try.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs#4
archive.is/ZIE53

Oi cracka!

If someone is coming at you with a baseball bat, why would you just tape them as they get closer and closer? That's some suicidal overconfidence or a complete inability to recognize that you are now in danger. Either one ends with you getting brained with a baseball bat, though.