Why aren't you Anarcho Capitalist Holla Forums?

Don't you know that the only true ideology will work if we remove all economic classes and allow the Free Market to rule supreme?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3ucp8y/i_was_beat_up_by_left_anarchists_in_greece/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free market aint free, the exchange of commdities gotta be littered with the blood of propietors, WORKERS CONTROL and COMMUNALISM not PRIVATE PROPERTY and PRIVATIZED GOVERMENT ok???? Praise the Free'd market

My installing a class system?

Private property cannot exist without a state. Also the state is an important part of history and cannot be simply wished away. Ancaps do not believe in dialectics and therefore cannot be trusted during a revolution.

go back to your state funded safe space.

Go on, I'm actually interested in discussion.

Otherwise this is just anarcho-merchantism.

Get the fuck off my board

Scum!!
I've made mudpies with more value than you

This isn't a safespace newfaggot.

>reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3ucp8y/i_was_beat_up_by_left_anarchists_in_greece/

Don't mind me, just posting the threadly reminder that ancaps would be likely enslaved in their own society.

Daily reminder that bullets aren't spooks.

cool flag. shame about your ideology

capitalism is slavery

So is allowing the state to tell me what I can and cannot do.

that is precisely the point though, both the state and capitalism create slavery

Private property is theft and only exists because the state protects it. For anarcho-capitalism to exist it would still need some form of "state" to force other to respect muh NAP. Thus why it isn't anarchy.

why are stirner memes so fucking good m8s?

It's literally based on an oxymoron and has no theory or economic ideas that haven't been widely discredited or ridiculed

If those anarcho ball memes alone can thoroughly debunk your entire ideology you should reconsider

Free markets should be anti-capitalist.

There is nothing about free enterprise that entails bosses, private property or wage labor.

This. Free markets without private property should be the universal ideal.

seconding

hmmmmmm

shig a dig

GEE I WONDER WHAT KIND OF IDEOLOGY WOULD SUPPORT THAT?

gee i wonder what will happen once we lift the restrictions from monopolies and big business

i think mutualism is on of the best anarchisms