Reminder that Holla Forums were the ones who signed up for Labour membership and voted Corbyn for leader to spite...

Reminder that Holla Forums were the ones who signed up for Labour membership and voted Corbyn for leader to spite Blairites.

She's fucking him for his youtube dollars

Every time you see one of these e-celebs with a disproportionately hot girlfriend

Low quality bait, OP

Reminder that Corbyn is the only one that can fix UK at the moment

Then he should stop spending his funds on carbon fibre road bikes and vinyl records

So then the camps operated without orders from higher up? Asking for proof of an order is not cherry picking. That is pretty basic, especially if we are do determine responsibility. Did the camps liquidate Jews without Hitler's knowledge? Who gave the orders and where are they? This must have been made at very high levels.

I have no problem accepting that no one would waste time numbering people being immediately killed. That is horribly inefficient.

That said, they must have counted or at least estimated these people and documented it somewhere right? I know there are records for Buchenwald and that those numbers are approximately the same as the current death estimates for that camp. I want to know if the same is true for the other camps.

In the Order of the Phoenix, wizard community's MSM, ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€Daily Prophet๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€, was pushing Harry's claims that Voldemort returned as Fake News.

Normies have to see it in their own eyes to believe it.

It greatly reduces it

Exactly. Kick them all out and once that's done people can make the case for making the world 100% ethnic european if they want.

A spectre is haunting Britain - the spectre of Corbynism. All the powers of old Britain have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: May and Farage, Guardian and Telegraph, Fabian Blairites and GCHQ police-spies.

Jews obv

Thanks for your usefull idiotism, Pol.

Not relevant to what the waiter deserves.
Not relevant to what the waiter deserves.
These are reasons to pay the ESTABLISHMENT more, via the increased cost of food.

I don't think a change of clothing is worth five times the wage.
Isn't the point of a tip that the waiter only gets one at all if they give you good service? I don't see how this point is relevant.

The point is whether the waiter deserves the extra $40-$50, whether he did enough work to justify being ENTITLED to such payment. Bill Gates could eat at that restaurant and tip $5000 because that's literally nothing to him, and it'd be a great gift to the waiter. But that doesn't mean the waiter was entitled to it, that he should grumble if Bill Gates only tips him $100.

The waiters who work at fancy restaurants don't really do any more work, or do the work THAT much better, than waiters who work at average restaurants, so they're not entitled to a larger tip. If the customer feels like giving them a larger tip anyway because they've got money to burn then fine, why not? But I think obligating your customers to tip more for nearly the same service just because the food was more expensive is terrible.

Whatever results in only white people being around.

jews arent white

I'm sorry, did you have an argument, because I'm happy to rip it to shreds.

You just need to present an argument instead of straw manning one.

Don't ask that here, you're likely to get am answer you don't want.

Here I received a lot of roman salutes. I'd bet you anything that I would get a lot on Germany too, shortly before being arrested.

If Jews are so great they can fuck off to Israel.

i can socialize, but i just dont want to

Life is competition my friend. In today's world academic/economic achievement has replaced natural selection.

You might be a butthurt white NEET or something.

Hello Cheng

Go back to your filthy favela, fucking monkey

WE

alri cheng

Here's the difference between a nigger and a white person

of course its "rent" a jew, they would never ggive help for free, gotta make them shekles

Russia

Take North America UP TO NEW MEXICO

We third Rome now!

This thread is full of bots

What the fuck man?