What the fuck is going on?

Who are these faggots who are derailing every thread talking about totally unrelated subjects to a given post or thread?
Is this a raid?

It's some sort of botnet. Just ignore any posts that are non-sequiturs given the thread's content (or the post they're replying to)

Same angry furry who was spamming yesterday probably.

Not an argument

Trop de risque de doxing. Je dirai pas où je suis

Bots, naturally our BO is too fucking lazy to check his board go and put the verification

if you "don't care" then why the fuck is Holla Forums trying to shut down our spaces and flood our suicide hotlines and debating over the best way for us to die?

At least we're not importing African fire-beaters to display the dance of their people in celebration of the burning of Alberta.

QUESTION

when did pizzagate become "funded by the clinton campaign"

LIberals are now saying this when they bring up pizzagate, likely to try and dismiss it more, but where the fuck did this come from.
I don't remember anyone saying this.

Is this just an unconcious freudian slip for the general populace?

Captcha is a site-wide issue. Besides, the bots have an autosolver for the captcha.

But some other boards already have verification, check it yourself

That's what a I mean. The admins would have had to enable it first, and it seems like they did:

Now we wait for the BO to check it in the settings.

that's because you have spanish genes in you, José. go back

These thread will explain more >>1134276

use flags, and post pics to tell your posts apart from the spambots

I heard rumors that the fire started due to someone at the party burning an American Flag in order to protest the President Elect.

I pray to Kek every day that this is true.

How original.

this

lol, wait, wtf? Please tell me you're trolling.

In any event, let me tell you my views on it. For me, once I became comfotable with the fact that I was atheist, my life improved dramatically. I was an alcoholic for 13 years while I was a believer in god. It was actually AA (yes - the god based 12 step program) which forced me to confront my beliefs and actually come to terms with the fact I was atheist.

Since getting sober and accepting what I believed, my life has been amazing. I've gone back to school and obtained a masters degree. I'm truly and purely grateful for each day I'm alive, and am still amazed that I have the luck and muh privilege to inhabit the body I do and exist as the man I am. The fact that death is the end means that every day I'm alive is incredible. I'm awes by nature, and how it all came to exist by natural means - it's fascinating. I enjoy art, music, literature, and all the other things humans have created over the thousands of years before my birth. I honestly can't express how amazing my life is.

But I guess, according to you, I'm lying.

Oh my sweet manlet you are so delusional its funny and cute at the same time. That child like optimism just warms my heart.

I call fucking bullshit, i like Ronaldo, but this chad can barely put two cohesive sentences together.

Bamp for justice

Pedro is obviously nuts, Tyrone just wants to be more cooler than he already is.

we dont, some of us just became aware of him recently, before that we saw him dressing up as a frog and assume something something kek.

But one look at his video's and I can see that he is just another dumb egalitarian.

So into the trash pile, this updated view on him tells us, he goes.

sage

What if we all just adopt flags.

The bot seems to only post without flags.