Do we have a leftypol discord server? I'd be glad if you'd post the invite, comrades

Do we have a leftypol discord server? I'd be glad if you'd post the invite, comrades.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KAmr4
discord.gg/StubhpS
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/12/marxist-vegan-restaurant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SIGN ME UP!

/s4s/
Without a doubt
I have never seen a more pointless board

discord.gg/KAmr4

this will expire in 30 minutes comrade, chop chop

Cops arent martial arts experts.
What did you expect them to do? Kung fu fight the crazy kid?

I'm wondering why no taser though.

Dang, I missed it, would you mind sending it again, friend?

Yes. I don't believe controlling the mating habits of the whole population is feasible but having the best of the best produce children with each other I think would be a good idea.

I was talking about your "life to healthcare" statement. While I disagree that everyone has a right to a job, it's still a good idea for governments to help people get jobs.

Daily reminder Trump never wanted to be president and has absolutely no idea what he's doing

He's not a reality TV host, he's a demi-god like Hercules who is KEK incarnate.

You want Ted turner reading your shit fam?

Republicans here are at least against open borders

Wat?

server host here, 200+ members, get the fuck in here @ discord.gg/StubhpS

It's because whites are pussies that think they deserve all kinds of good things because they are white. Disgusting and soulless race.. kill them with fire.

god dammit BO pin the discord server isn't 200+ members enough to legitimize it

Discord is ultraporky, yet you even bothered to create that graphic. Your revolution will be datamined. Disgusting.

What's the point of laws if you don't obey them?

do they own those places or are they filthy illegal "hausbesetzer"? (house occupants)

i've said this literally hundreds of times before and i'll say it again: ==THE Holla Forums DISCORD SERVER IS NOT FOR ORGANIZING REVOLUTION, IT IS FOR CASUAL SHITPOSTING AND CHAT FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T PRIVACY ELITISTS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MONITORED ONLINE, GOOD, USE 18 PROXIES, INSTALL GENTOO, AND LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE ABOUT IT. FOR THE REST OF YOU, YES, DISCORD IS UNSECURED, AND NO, IT'S NOT FOR ACTUAL ORGANIZATION OF REVOLUTION.==

bait thread?

No, just privacy elitists trying to derail it. I am the discord server host, Join @ discord.gg/StubhpS if you want.

to global warming.

0, putin owes me bigly

yes, fucking protestants didn't even start until 1520 or so. orthodox split in 1054.

fucking hell, google is that way—→

Real differences, but fucking read OP

Yeah fuck the government.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/12/marxist-vegan-restaurant/

Link to full article. Fucking degenerates.

Either you live in a spic county or Austin.

That's awesome. You sound pretty badass. Most people wouldn't dare to pull something like that off, especially in am ore liberal country like Canada. (:

Englan. A bunch of lying, backstabbing assholes.

Got any more?

Of course.

Fuck off somewhere else. We don't want him.

Spill into lower Asia

actually a good idea
selfish bitch

your sister-in-law's cousin can go fuck herself and have more retard babies.

Holy shit, you're going to be in for such a shock over the next few years.

rex will btfo china and get us dat oil

im okay with that

public perception

just pick one from the list and kill them. they might let you take their place. then post funny stuff they do here.

Does anyone have the video of the White House press secretary saying they weren't calling the election into question?

how bad are your hands shaking right now shill?

ppfffffffffffffffffffttttt

this.
soviets where the fucking worst.
and the germans got blamed because they lost the war. simple as that.

OP's a faggot nigger

A FUCKING LEAF

Well reasoned m'friend

:^)

IIRC bunch of guys broke into an old soviet psychiatric center or someshit, they were studying brains, hence the few cut in half.

fuck the mod for banning me when I tried to report a Holla Forums troll to them