Zizek is best dad

archive.is/Idnui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=i2C6JQHB46k
telltruthshamedevil.blogspot.de/2016/03/ebook-tell-truth-shame-devil.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/22/donald-trump-s-minions-furious-he-now-won-t-imprison-hillary-clinton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My sides

you forgot the fucked up parts

You didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

And you're an african rape baby

Christ

how can somebody be this retarded?

The Democrat party has become an deeply triggering and problematic racist cult. All I have seen from Democrats for the past 2 1/2 years is deeply triggering and problematic hatred, blaming whites for everyone's problems, accusing all whites of racism, telling whites to "check their muh privilege," joyfully declaring that the country is "browning" and whites will be extinct in another 100 years, etc. Remember Van Jones' "whitelash" comment on CNN?

And then the Democrats have the nerve to wonder why millions of whites abandoned their party. They are totally clueless. It's a party of hatred and racism against whites. A white person would have to be a self-hating moron to vote the Democrats back into power.

9 out of 10 blacks voting for Obama = Amazing!
6 out 10 whites voting for Trump = Racist!

Holy shit I feel bad for him.

USR nu scoate peste 10%.O sa ia undeva la 8%.
PNL ia sigur peste 25% .

Oricum singura sansa e sa votam partidul lui Bratianu chiar daca e de cacat partidul

T. Watched Taken too many times.

based USSR

I want this kid to start making politics videos

Explain how Obama did anything if the economy is just controlled by jewish speculators?

my family hates me and I don't know what to do

Get a dog.

I hope Zizek's son is an anarkiddy.

Another one to add to the ever growing reasons of why brit/pol/ is shit.

So that's why he releases so many books a year.

This is huh wow

Funny how there is literally no proof of that.

You assume he'll stick to his word even though he's already broken some of his promises.

Putting restrictions on lobbying would be one of the best things to ever happen to this country, though.

pretty vulgar indeed

daily reminder that if you see posts completely off topic like its a bot. (a really shitty one)
DO NOT REPLY.

Relatable.

Bruno Bauer

Man, you remember, fuckin' years ago, when some guy made a bot on 4/pol/ that was just a markov chain machine and everyone started freaking out because they thought it was sentient?

wait am I being charged to just chill with a jew? fucking jews now making money from trying to bro out with them.

sage

David Duke isn't in the running anymore, so this election is literally meaningless.

No one's going to die for a cuckold that let his daughter turn into a kike

Then find me another picture of the Ohio train wreck please

The nazis wanted that the jewish prisoners working for the war effort lived longer for obvious reasons. So this is supposed to be a argument for what exactly?

You do know that for a written order to be issued calling for the measures to be taken to lower the death rate to be lowered means that the death rate was high? You know that this was probably used by the allies in Nuremberg to put a nazi in prison?

In he redice.com interview she says that she's eastern European.

Now this ia retarded name. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to name a country "Former something". Former a thing that don't exist. wtf i hate macedonians now

Dem titties!

CONGOlombia

Also have you been to Orania? What's your opinion?

Think they have a future in SA?

really make you think

youtube.com/watch?v=i2C6JQHB46k

Fucking based.

too FUCKING old, she'll fully fade into irrelevancy by mid-2017

I know a flat earther IRL. they just don't understand 90% of the interest in their theory is just meme interest. they'll say LOOK 100,000 PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE SHARED THIS VIDEO!!! not realizing 99,000 of those shares were lmao look at this dumbfuck being a meme

It's hard to be anti-Trump while at the same time immediately losing all respect for people who can't spell 5 letters right.

I like to listen to him talk casually about things but never thought he was that funny

Everything else is comparable to central Europe depending on where exactly you live in the states.

So far i have lived in north rhine-westphalia, gelderland, california and florida.
I have not noticed huge fluctuations in the quality of life between those areas.

What animals?

His contacts start bothering him at 16:45

telltruthshamedevil.blogspot.de/2016/03/ebook-tell-truth-shame-devil.html

Fucking hot.

Land of the free. Ish.

You have to be anything but white.

What's the populace in ND?
K. Thanks. Shhhh

Dont pick and choose now

the fuck is this autism

But almost all of america has the same Autism Level as India.

Islam breeds laziness, why work when you can kidnap people for ransom.

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Thought we were on about culture. If we're talking overall politics of the countries I'd definately side with Wales. Literally fuck sheep and be irrelevant, they're living the dream.

cant argue wit that

hahahahaha oh my god

If you can run exxon in this type of political climate, it shows both cool headedness, and vast knowledge in geopolitics.
I think Romney may be tapped for deputy Secretary of state, or Bolton (Bolton is a warhawk, but he's knowledgeable as fuck).

May change with Trump

Hillary Clinton was absolutely pushing for third trimester abortions

Now you're just being silly.

You find out your kid is participating in this, what are you going to do Holla Forums?

Does this sound familiar Drumpfkins?

Everything he says is a lie, but you're all brainwashed. Faggots.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/22/donald-trump-s-minions-furious-he-now-won-t-imprison-hillary-clinton.html

I like how the boy is now spamming 4/pol/ posts that are woke to Trump's shit.

Bot, you faggot.

The bots is just copying comments from Holla Forums ya scurvy fag

"politics"

wtf I hate zizek now

Children are cute.

That's not a very good reason to have one.

holy fucking shit, how will Zizek EVER RECOVER?

That really is not an argument. Having children does not need to be justified.

then why would you label it as a "biological imperative" doofus

Then it's an unjustified claim that can be accepted or discarded for any or no reason at all.

There isn't much to justify. Life reproduces, I am alive. I want to continue living even after my death.

But you won't

You don't continue living. You are dead. Your children are different people with their own lives. They too will be cast into oblivion one day.

All you're doing in your attempt to avoid the psychological pain of considering death (not that this kind of thinking is uncommon) is dragging more people in to suffer with you.

If you want to feel the security of being remembered after death, there's no reason you can't influence other people without having kids.

this is some nxt lvl masochism

Who the fuck is Katie Forster?
why is Zizek writing in bytes?

CUUUUUUUUUUUCK

well his fat and sweaty mess. im surprised that a girl even touched him

Been there.
Although perhaps replace texts with arguments to be won online

Fucking rekt.
Some decent advice at least.

>I’m unable to have one-night stands. In my city, Ljubljana, you can tell exactly which women I’ve slept with, because I married them.
Slavoj Zizek: Pure husbando, or purest husbadno?

Fuck off normalfag

I can actually relate to this

This

Dang, what a guy

is Holla Forums bf material?

Very few women are actually sexually attracted by intelligence, despite what so many of them claim. Zizek is fat and incredibly ugly, and given the size of the population of his country the pond, so to speak, is very small. He's lucky that he found anyone to fuck him, let alone 2 women.

judging by

I think he's going for quality over quantity

He's not that ugly tbh. Also I think two of his wives were intellectuals like him

Fucking incel projecting

Young Zizek had a strange, almost alien, handsomeness about him. But he has not aged well at all.