Pinker

So what do you guy's think of Steven "human nature reeee" Pinker?

Other urls found in this thread:

isreview.org/issue/86/steven-pinker-alleged-decline-violence
npr.org/sections/ombudsman/2016/08/17/489516952/npr-website-to-get-rid-of-comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ass

An idiot and a shit-tier scientist like all modern science popularizers.

He is one of the better "rationalist" types but he is still pretty bad and politically he thinks of morons like Thomas Sowell as heroes and he has cited the Belle Curve positively.

His book the better angels of our nature is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to convincing people society is rotten and awful to come out in a while.

liberal

any good intellectual critiques of his work?

Yeah, fuck getting the 1942 dream team back together. Let's have a new Cold War instead, and support al-Qaeda in Syria to that end! There is definitely zero mutual interest in an alliance with Russia - we should stick with our trustworthy Saudi friends!

wrong thread

Zizek hates him but I'm not sure why.

dumb shit

t. Hubert Dreyfus

Pinker is a charlatan and an apologist for capitalist violence.
isreview.org/issue/86/steven-pinker-alleged-decline-violence
This is probably the single best takedown of him you'll ever need.

It's not a safe space for anyone. Whatever you do, you're called a faggot for it. You, for instance, are a faggot. A big one too.

Trump's 5-point plan on his website made no claim that he wouldn't take the best of America's corporations to help run the country.
In fact, Trump said that these people would get the positions throughout his campaign.

Trump is hiring killers, not politicians.

There is a giant Supervolcano under Yellowstone that could erupt at any moment covering most of the USA in ash and lava and completely disrupt the global climate.

?

The site's getting spammed with random posts.

why?

some furry autist

You're not going to believe it. But a furious furry created a bot that posts on all boards, and learns from what it sees. It is strictly speaking, an abomination of our consciousness reflected in mirror

Dear lord

If it keeps going indefinitely, will its posts eventually be indistinguishable from the normal posts?

bump

It's already indistinguishable from regular shitposters. Your only salvation is to write long, properly formatted, coherent, and legible posts.

Frankly, I'm surprised major boards aren't suffering from this permanently. Though, it's hard to tell with Holla Forums.

Apparently running against a female candidate is the only step to Hitler according to libs.

explain.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE NEED TO STOP THIS BOT

Why is it always furries?

Ron Paul 60 times

FUCKING BOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Picture a giant jack boot stomping on the face of humanity (Your race, kin and descendants) for eternity.

No justice or law, Slavery and pain. Picture the holodomour on a global scale against every gentile with a 60+ Autism Level.
"""Their""" book is very clear on this "The best of the goyim need to die".

Whites ARE Objectively The Best

Simple

Dont know where yet, but leaning towards Bordeaux or Lyon. A few weeks ago i just passed my Delf exam. Hows the political situation there in those cities? Full of SJWs, liberals? And fuck Paris.

marsh pe redit cu comentul tau copy-paste de pe reddit

No refunds.

I'm sure the rich capitalists are thanking you for spouting their propaganda

I'm a brit with a fucked net atm. I have no idea why I have a cheesehead flag. So yes we do. And we do a lot of yours, check out how much of star wars was done at pinewood for example. And yanks didn't invent movies anyway, try again. Some culture you actually invented, not adapted.

You really want to go there broder?

What's actually good:

Service to everything including ones self.

Hopefully. Lying piece of shit

but all of our sources now claim that isis has retreated.. I guess we can wait and see what willbe tomorrow…

So far - the bcc reported about 3 hours ago that isis is in palmyra, other reported that isis took the city, others that there is fighting going on… now there are a lot more reports from credible sources that palmyra is under SAA

If you don't support building free abortion clinics in majority-black neighborhoods, you're deeply triggering and problematic.

Status quo apologetic liberal.

A respectable scientist, but being good at one thing doesn't make you good at something else.

Nice, France truck attack

Niggers are greedy.

Hillary is the rightful President
1. She won the popular vote
2. She won by a landslide with all people of color
3. Trump does not represent modern American values

Well.your options are to dredge it, or create a some sort of floating platforms moored to it.

Both could be washed away in a storm fairly easily though

Lmao mate you don't have a clue. Look at Scotland and England for instance. There's a giant amount of white gangs, who desu are mostly red pilled who fucking hate anyone other than whites.

Weak bait.

public humiliation (stocks) did work for most white religious societies for most crimes. everything else was the gallows. This all broke down when large cities became a thing, you had concentrated poverty, no good people around for them to be ashamed from. Urban dwellings are a cesspool and the human collective breaks down.

They never got my concent for this unnecessary procedure

Post nudes

They're so red-pilled you need to take the red-pill to even realize it.

Technically true since the only real official documentation of a "white" race refers to the Caucasians, and Mediterranean people are included in the Caucasian race. Holla Forums likes to make up their own rules of course.

Taller than Americans (Russia average is 178cm and USA average is 174cm), but Slavs aren't Western anyway.

Virginia here

yes, now go away

You….you have never entered a working class area have you? Try living in fucking Liverpool and tell me there are no white gangs. Jesus it's like you fucking geeks have never been outside.

False. You can reproduce for the sake of love as well.

Not all children are mistakes.

Pick one

fpbp

Bigly

I'm not sure about the SJW meaning because they change the meaning of words daily, but the best I can figure "gaslighting" means fucking with someone mentally. Telling them things then denying you ever said that. Hiding their belongings and pretending you didn't do it.

If I had to guess the SJW meaning of the term, then I would say it's disagreeing with them about something.

Kek yes

'silly'

nu-male thread detected.

Go back to your filthy favela, fucking monkey

Thanks you

kek, i saw a lot of nazi costumes here and no one said anything

Wargame; Red Dragon is alright, the community is good too.

Fuck off, Muhammad

>>>/x/

Because I'm gay.

Says the nigger crying about muh slavery and muh racism

John Oliver is objectively unfunny to anyone that is over the age of 12

Everyone is comparing the elite of china against our lowest working class. Take a peasant from rural China and compare it against a rural American when talking about race. etc.

if you have a specific question i would be glad to answer as best i can

t. left libertarian

K, i'll abandon thread then

Ni hao pengyou

When the Han Chinese in Taiwan pay the natives they exterminated reparations or the Bantu apologize to the pygmies and Khoisan for ethnically cleansing them

Well, I must say that the days of CTR were probably the most exciting to me, at least.

JUST

you do mean mar1lyn man5on you proper retard?

who?

It's a commandment from God, God is not exclusive to Jews it's for all mankind

The life of a faggot.

By OP

if you rape, murder, or touch a kid funny, you should be killed

Just found out that NPR does this - egregious because it gets public money:

npr.org/sections/ombudsman/2016/08/17/489516952/npr-website-to-get-rid-of-comments

Because there are facts to back it up + reliable sources. You guys get your news from junk websites. They scam you.

Nope.

Per the leaders of the South, per their declarations, per their laws: succession was about slavery.

This cannot be argued against. It is fact. You are wrong. All that we have to do is read what they wrote.

The civil war was about exactly one thing: slavery.

And the proof is linked right above you.

Stop indulging your romanticized bullshit.

You are simply wrong.

GOD WILLS IT.

Blacktowhite.net

Very active real website