Is class a spook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
vimeo.com/194944111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and so is the ego

Gee, I wonder if something that completely depends on material relations is a mental ghost.

No because your role in the mode of production ie selling your labour as a commodity for a wage is something that inherently defines your class categorisation.

To say class is a spook is like saying cladistics are spooks because categories are human abstractions ie are species spooks?

Spooks are bullshit that only have significance that is forced upon them.

Your relation to the means of production is significant regardless of your feelings about it or even whether or not you are aware of it.

class is a social construct, naturally, no one can be poor if evil whitey is not holding them down

Dumb Holla Forumsyp

Sad how this is the only acceptable photo in this thread.

Usury. Supremacy.

No

Read Stirner you fuck

Dems don't govern. Dems set policy according to what their corporate paymasters desire, divide the electorate with cynical identity politics, and then pretend they're representing the people.

To be fair, this also describes Donald Trump.

Tim is blonde and a cuck

Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
Trump picks a soros amd goldman sachs worker for treasury secretary
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

There IS a dick under my kilt, but that is different.

Class is real and so are taco's
vimeo.com/194944111

when the jews started playing tricks on him because he wouldn't go the cuck route and isnt a nigger, it became inevitable

We should colonize Siberia first

I think the swamp is filled with oil now

i don't know

DELETE THIS

I read this title as "Campus-wielding boy shots knifecop"

DELETE THIS

newfags from pol can never spook post properly.
Sad!