Automation and material conditions

How is this going to play out?

Are the porkies going to overplay their hand by putting everyone out of work, leading to a large disaffected workforce and therefore a revolution?

Will the state have to carry out a repressive crackdown against this ever growing, permanently "out of work" population who serve no purpose to porkies?

Discuss.

those eyes lol

4th year electrical apprentice here, … might be cheaper in the long run to replace all of your ungrounded receptacles with GFCI receptacles. In the end it's legal, safe, you won't have to bust open any walls and although GFCI receptacles aren't inexpensive your total bill will be less than updating the wiring to the whole house just for grounds.

Imagine being as lonely as OP and replying to your own thread in anger

Arent malaysians shitskins?

God I want to fuck young Chomsky so bad.

new economy new ownership new means new production

When I look at the moon, where is the moon ? is it inside my head ? Is the moon I'm seeing in the same location in space as the neurons in the brain which are processing the moon information ? are there two moons ? the one out there & the one in my head ? is it even my head ? maybe it's someone else's head ! if there's other people looking at the moon too, then are there lots of moons ? what if one of those other people is a possum ? Is a possum moon different from a human moon ? Maybe it's me who is the possum & the possum is me, thinking about the possum thinking about me looking at the moon ???

I just don't know anymore.

Cause Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Don't mind if I do muhahabababababa

Possibly, but you won't know for sure until you're 25. Underage b& BTW.
t. 19 & 5'6

Jesus Christ, they really put no effort in this, this is worse than disappointing greentext, i swear whoever wrote this probably grew up in the suburbs, the propaganda hurts

Fagbook?
Twatter??
Alex Jones?????
Huffington??????????????
"The Project"???????????????????????????

faggot.

There must be a single party through which, aside from economic discipline, enters into action also political discipline, which shall serve as a chain to bind the opposing factions together, and a common faith.

But this is not enough. There must be the supremacy of the State, so that the State may absorb, transform and embody all the energy, all the interests, all the hopes of a people.

Still, not enough. The third and last and the most important condition is that there must be lived a period of the highest ideal tension.

We are now living in this period of high, ideal tension. It is because step by step we give force and consistency to all our acts; we translate in part all our doctrine. How can we deny that this, our Fascista, is a period of exalted, ideal tension?

No one can deny it. This is the time in which arms are crowned with victory. Institutions are remade, the land is redeemed, cities are founded.

2019, don't you pay attention?

get the fuck off the internet.

y :(

Why, what's wrong?

hold a mirror on the other side

Would you honestly put it past a wife murdering piece of garbage whose most notable role is a rat from one Disney movie that everyone forgot about in like a year to shitpost on a Laotian ISIS recruitment website?