Why would an egoist not embrace capitalism?

Why would an egoist not embrace capitalism?

because getting fucked by porky isn't in his self-interest, and if he just takes what he wants, he isn't respecting capitalism's special snowflake private property rules

Because it tucks over people too indiscriminately after a firm reaches a certain size. This is egoistic only narrowly - the egoist who sees the big picture knows that some who get fucked by their operations are potential comrades.

Also, maybe an individual doesn't see it this way - that is what it is. I've declared war on them and pack a pistol, because might is right.

There isn't one.
t. Dennet

why would an egoist embrace anything?

FTFY

what?

I feel you bro.
That happens to me when I bust a nut on your mom's face.

KEK
E
K

This.

An egoist who owns substantial property or investments (or who is set to inherit such) should absolutely be a capitalist. However, the functioning of capitalism demands that the vast majority of the population will never have such property or investments, and therefore the majority of the population (should they become egoists) must become anticapitalist.

In the same way, an egoist king will support momarchy since it is good to be king. An egoist serf, knight, or whatever will obviously buck the order since fuck that asshole on top.

Those are Olmecs/Toltes you uneducated pleb.

Don't try and stop it.

The horsefucker genocide needs to happen.

You don't want to upset the balance of this board, without this, the Holla Forumsack hordes would be free to roam and rape through out the civilized frontier of the internet

not my proudest fap

Kek sure.

Where was your revolution when full autos were basically banned? And SBR's? And silencers? Obvious infrigements on the second amendment.

If Trump does not shift immigration solely on Europeans you are done because you will just be outbred which is the real conflict.

lol

This meme is gonna be as retarded as Google and Skype.

Rebbit destroyed this place years ago

wew lad

The CIA can't even stop Russian hackers. Their fear speaks for itself. Get on the train motherfuckers, trumps coming soon.

Not saying they have to convert to Islam but stop acting like fucking whores. It's ridiculous how much liberal doctrines have empowered sluts and slutty behavior. Showing your ass in tight short shorts isn't fashionable it's just fucking degenerate.

if you knew the bun was fucked in the oven, should have turned it into bread pudding.

Yeah I'm def not proud of it anymore. I do love my culture's aesthetics but that is about it. You're right though. I just like to take this time to thank you guys for making me feel normal. Growing up as a "white" mexican I was very discriminated against and half the time I spoke way more fluent spanish than these dirty brown nigger beaners whos blood derived from mud raping villages. You guys don't accept me fully, nor does mexico, but at least I don't feel bad for not being accepted by dirty brown bean spics.

Especially since Trump turned out to be such a sellout. I mean I knew he wasn't going to be /ourguy/ all the way, but Christ almighty.

You mean spooks?

He's not deleting his channel. Holla Forums BTFO by a swedecuck.

You are either underage or naive. 58% of germans seeing the refugees as the biggest problem, does not mean that they actually have the balls to just wish they would all get deported. Mutti will promise to deport some of them and talk about better imigration and germans will vote her again. Germans are cucked.

Or maybe Trump won because people in the US wanted something different and the city people just did not take into account the out of townees vote.

Because you dont own the boot that steps on your face.