Hi Leftypol

Hi Leftypol.
I thought you might enjoy Jason Unruhe's new Haircut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w08IluLiN6o
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=w08IluLiN6o

He calls out Holla Forums TWICE.

That's short I was hoping it would be like an hour

can't shoo the roo

This is the first video I saw of him. He seems like a good person. What don't people like about him?

Also, what's this disagreement with xexizy?

Why did he have a saw blade attached to a stick at the ready?

lel

Is that some sort of fail attempt at a topknot?

At least grow your hair out.

Jason made a video on idpol, for the entire time he didnt make any points and just said 'I was right the whole time I'm the greatest idpol is wrong'.

So, I left that comment he responded to in the video.

I love that he said 'I was right and you were wrong' when I obviously agree with him on idpol.

This video was really funny though I liked it.

He is a turd worldist who hates fun.

He's got pretty good humor and delivery. His politics is fucking shit, though.

Fair enough, I shouldn't have said that they NEVER had garrisons, they absolutely did. But they were infrequent at best and isolated at worst. They were often located along frontiers and were sometimes accompanied by a defensive fortification. Fortifications are, however, not very common in Mesoamerica at this time. The massive number of troops who engaged in battle during the aztec period made it logistically infeasible for both the defending and attacking side to maintain a siege, thus, relatively few castles and forts.

Population estimates range from the low end of 5 million and a high of 25 million. Based on fieldwork, we know that the valley of mexico had between 1 and 2 million people living in it, but its almost impossible to know how many lived beyond (a shame really). But based on spanish accounts, I feel that the 5 or 6 million figure is far too low. Even Tlaxcala, battered and broken by years of war with the aztecs, with dwindling territory and resources, was able to muster at least 100,000 men for an offensive army during the siege of Tenochtitlan. I usually go half and half with the low and high population figures. So 12-17 million is my usual estimate.

Every single source we have suggests armies in the hundreds of thousands, and population data seems to back up those claims, especially considering garrisons were infrequent enough that virtually the entire Aztec military could move as one unit. As the image of Hassig's book suggests, even an army composed of men 20-30 in the valley of mexico would produce at least 100,000. If they drafted 20-50? at least 250,000. And that's just in the valley of mexico.

If there's one thing the Aztecs knew, it was logistics.

She was nowhere near as close as she believed she was.

jason unruhe is a pear.

Me too, it was real neat.

shit taste, the only one that is debatable is Kommo-o.

I still think he's hot, Daddy Jones is built like a fucking tank and probably fucks like one.

HOLY FUCK he's having a Twitter meltdown.

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/with_replies

Actually no. I Frequently talk shit about Canada and have done so for Many years totally on my own accord. So fuck you and fuck this thread. Bye.

What a faggot

Wait, nevermind you're a swede.

You have no idea what you're talking about, California is the main Agricultural state, Sweetwater has been a shot hold since the 70's when manufacturing left.

I mean I'm all for acknowledging the basic facts but you have to use your imagination.

What??? Why does everything with you Americans go straight to gay sex? Freudian slip?

Tired of this meme

Nigga is a term of endearment used by a) niggers b)nigger enablers c)normie white kids (often overlap with category b) so that is why I called you a redditor because using that word screams that you're a normie

Hey Sikhs are cool

>>>Holla Forums

praise

No lol. You were wrong.

this can't be real

Coffee is for faggots. Enjoy drinking the brewed jew you fucking cuckcold.

"no"

working well for africa and ME

Kill yourself

Yes.

I also have more in common with rednecks than I do Mark Cuckberg, Jon Jewart, etc..

so you throw white people at their cities as each successive generation becomes whiter than the last

Turn off ur vpn plz

y :(

Swedes don't have to dabble in cuck fantasies, because for them it's a reality.